Patriots Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Patriots Schedule

why is it that the Patriots dont get more prime time games. they are the most recognizable team in the nfl. Everyone either loves them or hates them. Why do they not get more exposure?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Patriots Schedule

i think they got a lot this year my pal. i live in MD and i watched 12 of 16 on primetime tv somewhere. they are the game of the week almost evry sunday on cbs and elsewhere. they will finish 11-5 at worse. predicting losses to the bills, jets, raves, denver, san fran (or possibly the dolphs)!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Patriots Schedule:
    [QUOTE]why is it that the Patriots dont get more prime time games. they are the most recognizable team in the nfl. Everyone either loves them or hates them. Why do they not get more exposure?
    Posted by dblock33644[/QUOTE]

They have 3 late afternnon games that will probably be national, Den and NYJ at home, and @ Sea.

But I a gree they should have got another Monday night game assigned.

I think becasue of the bleak schedule with not alot of tough opponents was the deciding factor.

If you notice all the tough games except 1 (jests) are prime time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Personally, I wish all their home games were at 1 pm on Sunday.  Away games can be prime time, but for going to the game nothing beats that 1 pm Sunday slot. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]why is it that the Patriots dont get more prime time games. they are the most recognizable team in the nfl. Everyone either loves them or hates them. Why do they not get more exposure?

They get plenty of exposure. With the NFL's flex-scheduling, they are likely to have some games shifted to prime time. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

The Patriots get decent exposure, nearly half of their games end up on out here in LA. The Steelers and the Cowboys are the most popular teams nationally, they have huge fan bases that go way back. When Dallas is good we never hear the end of it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Schedule:
    [QUOTE]The Patriots get decent exposure, nearly half of their games end up on out here in LA. The Steelers and the Cowboys are the most popular teams nationally, they have huge fan bases that go way back. When Dallas is good we never hear the end of it. 
    Posted by 15315k[/QUOTE]

I'm sure all I'll see on Fox after I move to OKC this fall is the lame Cowboys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

How does a SB participant acquire the easiest schedule in the NFL? Look at their cup cake AL East. Maybe they should throw in BC to increase the degree of difficulty. What a joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots Schedule : How does a SB participant acquire the easiest schedule in the NFL? Look at their cup cake AL East. Maybe they should throw in BC to increase the degree of difficulty. What a joke.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Do you think the NFL just decided to gift the Pats an easy schedule?
    Now, that's a joke!
    Maybe you need to read up on how schedules are determined instead of shooting blanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Schedule : Do you think the NFL just decided to gift the Pats an easy schedule? Now, that's a joke! Maybe you need to read up on how schedules are determined instead of shooting blanks.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

with both his mind and mouth

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from juneau8054. Show juneau8054's posts

Teams are only allowed to have a maximum of 6 prime time games (Sunday, Monday or Thursday nights), the Patriots are scheduled 5 this year and with their opponents that's pretty good.  They could also get flexed into a sixth at the end of the season if the game becomes important enough.
    There are many more 1pm games because the following opponentes are not appealing for the networks to put the game at 4pm or later- Arizona, Tennesee, Indy (without Manning), St. Louis game is in London which is always 1pm, Miami is still rebuilding, Buffalo and Jax.