Patriots sign 7 UDFA's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: UDFA signings

With the 5 or 6 guys we signed last week, the Pats were already at around 80 players. With 7 draftees, and now 4 UFAs they are right at the 90 expanded roster limit. I know the draftees do not count against the total until they sign, but I doubt we are adding many more UFAs at this point.
    A lot of other teams had around 60 players signed coming into the draft so they are the ones desperate for UFAs to fill out their camp rosters - that's why you seem some teams with like 20 UFAs - they just need camp fodder and do not already have the kind of roster depth NE already has.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots sign seven rookie free agents

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4721992/patriots-sign-7-undrafted-free-agents

Detailed breakdown of Patriots undrafted free agents

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: UDFA signings:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: UDFA signings :      He has medical problems...degenerative knee condition, I believe.  
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

so what? he's good now and will be for the next two years. if he can contribute this year and next year, who cares how his legs are three years from now?