Re: Patriots sign DT Andre Neblett

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the move speaks volumes about what the Pats have seen on the PS from Fortson and Francis...

Stop calling him Fortson. It's annoying. It's Forston.  You claim to know everything, be at practice everyday and all this, and you can't even pronounce the kid's name right.

[/QUOTE]

I havent been at a practice in weeks...ESPN hasnt had any Pats games yet...our group has been focusing on the Sox the past 4-5 weeks...

When I did see these guys over the summer, they were all numbers...no names.

I will learn his name when he gets off the PS...he is on his 3rd year, and still is passed over by Niblett

[/QUOTE]

We;ve learned your name RKrap.

Enjoying your 4-1 (should be 5-0 Pats if Brady better) this year, Krap?

[/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself nancy. Rkarp has posted better and more valuable insights than you and has done it in 1000000 less posts. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Still waiting to see where you got your premise of "49 players at 122 million on the books".

The fact you are so afraid to show us where these numbers come from, is absolutely priceless for the board.

They see YOU as a troll, refusing to come forward, Pizzdispenser.

Well, it's already been posted by someone who is not brain dead.  You lose, as usual.

[/QUOTE]

perhaps you refer to my other post?

Pro, there is no such thing as "cap hell", as I explained back in March when I bludgeoned Rusty in our Jets/salary bet..

Rusty, I didnt realize Spotrac was a "Jets dork"

Pro is on the money, according to Spotrac, the Pats have their top 51 players on the books for 2014 at $112.2M and dead money of $8.5M...to total $120.7M against the 2014 cap

This does not account for free agents Talib, Spikes, Svitek, Washington, Edelman, Blount, Fletcher, Aiken, Cole, Mulligan

There are some salaries that could be redone. Vince is on the books at $11.6, and if cut, the team takes on $3.6M in dead money. Mankins on the books at $10.5M and if cut the team takes on $8M in dead money. Ghots $3.8/$800K. Gregory $3.1M/$800K. On the flip side, some one like Mayo is on the books at $7.6M, but if cut, the team takes a cap hit of $9.6M.

I dont recall the PAts being this tight against the cap in recent memory....

Just to compare, because Rusty loves to discuss his favorite team, the Jets, who he has labeled in "salary cap hell" maybe 500 times in the past 6 months, they have a 2014 cap number of $99M (inluding only 16K in dead money)...the figure of $99M does INCLUDE Sanchez and Holmes...assuming both are cut, the team creates another $16.5M in salary cap space....

The Jets could be looking at $40M in cap space in 2014

[/QUOTE]

Yup, that would be one of them,

Scary to think Talib will probably go to the Jets because the Pats have no available cap next year. SO sad!

[/QUOTE]

Cap hell. The warnings were out people. Time to lay back in the weeds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Whats up w/Leon??? He was out like 2 months with a thigh injury and then returns back and gets in ONE kickoff and is back out with an ankle injury?? When did this guy become so fragile?? We could have used him Sunday. I thought he would have helped. I think we may need a trade. If Ridley is down...we are thin and Vareen is gonna be rusty when he returns.

When I broke MY wrist, I removed the cast 8 weeks later and my wrist had shrunk half the size and I had to work real hard to get it back to normal...

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

8 WEEKS?

Wow.  Afraid to take the cast off?

Mine was 4 with some 2 week rehab to get it back into normal motion again, with some weakness.

Gronk's situation is absolutely bizarre.

Different strokes I guess. Im no doctor. I was 13 y/o. I Broke it playing real football, street, no pads. What am I gonna do tell the doctor 8 weeks is too long? Im sure its because you are just a bigger, stronger guy than I am.

In terms of Gronks situation. I know you seem to think he is being a wuss and listening to his father, but hey...Should he not? Should he believe that BB has his best interest in mind or does BB want to see Krafts money on the field, making plays? The guy got hurt last year when he came back too early most likely at the request of THEIR team doctors and he had to have surgery 5 times?  Im sorry If I agree with Gronk. Thats his Life. He may damage a nerve and never have movement in it. Football is a game. In light of Fanene and that drama, gronk is doing the right thing. When we need him is in the postseason.

Reports are that the Pats are "expecting Gonk to be released to playagainst the Saints".

One could conclude that he has  NOT been  previously released to play.

"gonk"?

Please keep your nicknames for your Brady dolls to yourself. Now go "gonk" yourself.

What a loser Queenie is.  Pointing out others typos while getting bludgeoned on football over and over again.  Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

did you notice he points out a spelling error rather than address the issue that with such a dire need at DT, Forston in the system for 3 years gets passed over for a roster spot?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Still waiting to see where you got your premise of "49 players at 122 million on the books".

The fact you are so afraid to show us where these numbers come from, is absolutely priceless for the board.

Well, it's already been posted by someone who is not brain dead.  You lose, as usual.

[/QUOTE]

Pro, there is no such thing as "cap hell", as I explained back in March when I bludgeoned Rusty in our Jets/salary bet..

Pro is on the money, according to Spotrac, the Pats have their top 51 players on the books for 2014 at $112.2M and dead money of $8.5M...to total $120.7M against the 2014 cap

This does not account for free agents Talib, Spikes, Svitek, Washington, Edelman, Blount, Fletcher, Aiken, Cole, Mulligan

There are some salaries that could be redone. Vince is on the books at $11.6, and if cut, the team takes on $3.6M in dead money. Mankins on the books at $10.5M and if cut the team takes on $8M in dead money. Ghots $3.8/$800K. Gregory $3.1M/$800K. On the flip side, some one like Mayo is on the books at $7.6M, but if cut, the team takes a cap hit of $9.6M.

Just to compare, because Rusty loves to discuss his favorite team, the Jets, who he has labeled in "salary cap hell" maybe 500 times in the past 6 months, they have a 2014 cap number of $99M (inluding only 16K in dead money)...the figure of $99M does INCLUDE Sanchez and Holmes...assuming both are cut, the team creates another $16.5M in salary cap space....

cap hell alert...how did we get here? Lying in the weeds? The warnings were out you cry babies. Bb is the greatest. You are all spoiled just like Brady. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Interesing note on Neblett:  He was DT starter in Denver on NFL's worst defense at Temple with Terrence Knighton.

"He has an incredible work ethic and he's really been a leader. Over the course of these four years, he has epitomized what we want players to grow and develop into. He went from being somebody who needed a lot of support and direction to self-reliant and empowered. I can't say enough about him."

- Temple head coach Al Golden speaking of Andre Neblett

“He’s a fun-loving guy, very competitive. When he’s on the field, he loves to compete and he works very hard, practices hard. He challenges guys in every situation. I respect that, I think he’s a terrific player. I love his competitiveness. He’s a hard guy to compete against. He’s very good.”

- New England head coach Bill Belichick speaking of Chad Ochocinco

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Whats up w/Leon??? He was out like 2 months with a thigh injury and then returns back and gets in ONE kickoff and is back out with an ankle injury?? When did this guy become so fragile?? We could have used him Sunday. I thought he would have helped. I think we may need a trade. If Ridley is down...we are thin and Vareen is gonna be rusty when he returns.

When I broke MY wrist, I removed the cast 8 weeks later and my wrist had shrunk half the size and I had to work real hard to get it back to normal...

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

8 WEEKS?

Wow.  Afraid to take the cast off?

Mine was 4 with some 2 week rehab to get it back into normal motion again, with some weakness.

Gronk's situation is absolutely bizarre.

Different strokes I guess. Im no doctor. I was 13 y/o. I Broke it playing real football, street, no pads. What am I gonna do tell the doctor 8 weeks is too long? Im sure its because you are just a bigger, stronger guy than I am.

In terms of Gronks situation. I know you seem to think he is being a wuss and listening to his father, but hey...Should he not? Should he believe that BB has his best interest in mind or does BB want to see Krafts money on the field, making plays? The guy got hurt last year when he came back too early most likely at the request of THEIR team doctors and he had to have surgery 5 times?  Im sorry If I agree with Gronk. Thats his Life. He may damage a nerve and never have movement in it. Football is a game. In light of Fanene and that drama, gronk is doing the right thing. When we need him is in the postseason.

Reports are that the Pats are "expecting Gonk to be released to playagainst the Saints".

One could conclude that he has  NOT been  previously released to play.

"gonk"?

Please keep your nicknames for your Brady dolls to yourself. Now go "gonk" yourself.

What a loser Queenie is.  Pointing out others typos while getting bludgeoned on football over and over again.  Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

did you notice he points out a spelling error rather than address the issue that with such a dire need at DT, Forston in the system for 3 years gets passed over for a roster spot?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I finally figurd out his mental condition. It's called narcissistic multiple personality disorder. Where each of his obnixious personalities as witnessed through his numerous screen names, believes they are right and they are in love with each other. It's very complicated but rest assured there is a cure. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJB8krvjSU

Not sure what to think of someone who does not have actual game clips (NFL or college) on youtube.

Does anyone have any information that will suggest he's better than Vellano?

I really can't have any thought on the kid other than he at least looks athletic in shorts. Never seen  him play and only posted the clip figuring others might go off for a quick look as I did.

He has some actual extended playing experience in the NFL at least. Unfortunetly that playing time must have ultimely led to him being beat out of a job too??

2010 - (per sports illustrated draft analysis)

Biography: Four-year starter awarded All-Conference honors as a senior

Positives: Explosive one-gap tackle who plays with a high revving motor. Breaks down well, bends his knees, and quickly changes direction or immediately redirects to ball-carriers. Moves well about the field, plays with a large degree of quickness, and works his hands to protect himself. Shows an array of moves getting off blocks, chases the action hard and works to be productive.

Negatives: Not much of a pass rusher and really better in a straight line. Lacks bulk and is handled at the point. Wears down and rotates into the lineup.

Analysis: Neblett has been productive and durable on the college level and offers potential on the inside in a one-gap system.

For whatever that is worth....

In 2012 - 

Played in 11 games with two starts for Carolina...Recorded 11 tackles, 0.5 sacks and two quarterback pressures...Contributed to unit that ranked 10th in the NFL in total defense and ninth in sacks per pass play...Suspended for the first four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances...Started at defensive tackle in place of an injured Dwan Edwards versus Atlanta (12/9) and at San Diego (12/16)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJB8krvjSU

Not sure what to think of someone who does not have actual game clips (NFL or college) on youtube.

Does anyone have any information that will suggest he's better than Vellano?

I really can't have any thought on the kid other than he at least looks athletic in shorts. Never seen  him play and only posted the clip figuring others might go off for a quick look as I did.

He has some actual entended playing experience in the NFL at least. Unfortunetly that playing time must have ultimely led to him being beat out of a job too??

2010 - (per sports illustrated draft analysis)

Biography: Four-year starter awarded All-Conference honors as a senior

Positives: Explosive one-gap tackle who plays with a high revving motor. Breaks down well, bends his knees, and quickly changes direction or immediately redirects to ball-carriers. Moves well about the field, plays with a large degree of quickness, and works his hands to protect himself. Shows an array of moves getting off blocks, chases the action hard and works to be productive.

Negatives: Not much of a pass rusher and really better in a straight line. Lacks bulk and is handled at the point. Wears down and rotates into the lineup.

Analysis: Neblett has been productive and durable on the college level and offers potential on the inside in a one-gap system.

For whatever that is worth....

In 2012 - 

Played in 11 games with two starts for Carolina...Recorded 11 tackles, 0.5 sacks and two quarterback pressures...Contributed to unit that ranked 10th in the NFL in total defense and ninth in sacks per pass play...Suspended for the first four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances...Started at defensive tackle in place of an injured Dwan Edwards versus Atlanta (12/9) and at San Diego (12/16)

Hey, thanks for contributing something useful to the thread.  It seems as though it kind of went off the rails, a while ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Interesing note on Neblett:  He was DT starter in Denver on NFL's worst defense at Temple with Terrence Knighton.

"He has an incredible work ethic and he's really been a leader. Over the course of these four years, he has epitomized what we want players to grow and develop into. He went from being somebody who needed a lot of support and direction to self-reliant and empowered. I can't say enough about him."

“He’s a fun-loving guy, very competitive. When he’s on the field, he loves to compete and he works very hard, practices hard. He challenges guys in every situation. I respect that, I think he’s a terrific player. I love his competitiveness. He’s a hard guy to compete against. He’s very good.”

Did he really say that??  Wow...I just figured it out. Ocho must have caught BB downtown Miami with a tranvestite and thats why he caved in and got Ocho. I mean how could say all those things and then allow his O.C. to bench the guy in favor of Tiquan Underwood! and THEN he Cuts the poor guy(Underwood) the DAY before the SB and only uses Ocho on ONE play for ONE catch and then politely tells him to warm the bench while Brady is struggling to find anyone open who can catch a ball.

Cant make this up man...The Curious Decisions of Bill Belicheck. I think Im gonna get started on a new screenplay....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Post your source. I remember you losing our best because your source was Jets Cap Geek.

Some moron Jets tool which is probably Bustchise sets up a website and speculates up the ying yang and I set you up with a bet and you take the cheese. It was priceless.

If you think anyone on this board trusts you, Pezzy or Bustchise on Pats or Jets cap numbers, you're sorely mistaken.

Post your source.

Pezzy refuses to post his and the board knows why.

[/QUOTE]

Pezzy posted it 4-5 days ago and others ( not brain dead) had no problems finding it.

So where is the link to your figures that you refuse to reveal?  Jetscap in march?

Bwahahaha.  Loser in the weeds with BB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the move speaks volumes about what the Pats have seen on the PS from Fortson and Francis...

Stop calling him Fortson. It's annoying. It's Forston.  You claim to know everything, be at practice everyday and all this, and you can't even pronounce the kid's name right.

[/QUOTE]

I havent been at a practice in weeks...ESPN hasnt had any Pats games yet...our group has been focusing on the Sox the past 4-5 weeks...

When I did see these guys over the summer, they were all numbers...no names.

I will learn his name when he gets off the PS...he is on his 3rd year, and still is passed over by Niblett

[/QUOTE]

We;ve learned your name RKrap.

Enjoying your 4-1 (should be 5-0 Pats if Brady better) this year, Krap?

[/QUOTE]

very much so. I always have a great time at the game, weather permitting. it is a family affair for us. what about you? you must be ecstatic that your Jets are 3-2 even though you lost your bet they would not win again after the 2nd win.

did you see your Jets will have about $40M in cap space next year? think they go after Talib and Edelman?

you never answered my question on the Denver game or the Panthers game? do you want to reach into your pocket, take the lint out, and buy my tickets for either of those 2 games?

[/QUOTE]

Who are you kidding here? I abused you in two Jets bets where you took the Jets side in each on.

Do you see Princess Siddy stalking you here? No, you don't. And that's because I called his PSL Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan disaster to the T. To the T.

I just didn't call the Buttfumble, that's all. Funny, that was the game where I won our first bet and you tried to add in one final paramter, which I rejected, which was Sanchez throwing for more than 300 yards. He threw for 301.

LOL!

So, really I even called that by knowing how easy it is for our team to blow out the Jets and use pulling back in a prevent for the entire 4th qtr for clock.

See, I get special joy out of bludgeoning wet blanket dorks like yourself.

"A Family Affair" huh? Does your family enjoy scurrying out of the stadium and driving home to Sharon so you can post on this mysteriously within 30 minutes after the game ends?

bawhaha

What a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Attleboro. And yes, we each hate the traffic.

How about you. Lets see, the last time you went to a game, wasn't Plunkett the QB? I dont recall, was the traffic bad those years? Is the traffic bad after Panthers games? Does your Mom let you drive alone from Chapel Hill to Charlotte? Or are you a take the bus guy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Did he really say that??  Wow...I just figured it out. Ocho must have caught BB downtown Miami with a tranvestite and thats why he caved in and got Ocho. I mean how could say all those things and then allow his O.C. to bench the guy in favor of Tiquan Underwood! and THEN he Cuts the poor guy(Underwood) the DAY before the SB and only uses Ocho on ONE play for ONE catch and then politely tells him to warm the bench while Brady is struggling to find anyone open who can catch a ball.

Cant make this up man...The Curious Decisions of Bill Belicheck. I think Im gonna get started on a new screenplay....

Umm, Chad Johnson was a Pro Bowler for years and years. You act like he wasn't good.

You also recently praised Chad Johnson which was odd and then you got angry when I called him Ochocinco instead.

You're a weird, weird person with severe mental illness.

You are seemingly the only slow one who realizes their is a difference. I compared K.T. to a young Chad Johnson. Chad Ochocinco was a twitter w hor who got outperformed by a new guy named T.O. in his OWN offense and instead of T.O. , BB got Ocho who apparently only was good in the Cincy offense and in his last year didnt even look liked he knew THAT system. Ive always LIKED chad as a Personality OFF the Field and admired his Early work and his backround and coming from rough times with Steve Smith and getting into football as an outlet. Nice story, funny guy. BAD FIT! I said it from day one. If BB wanted to hang out with him .. fine. But BB of all people should have known it was a bad fit and if he said THOSE words that NOS qouted, than its even more baffling as to why he wasnt used. The only conclusion is that BB didnt trust Ocho on the field or he was dumb as rocks or both. They were taking him off the field for an undrafted guy with a flattop! The same guy who had Brady getting yelled at because he tried to tell him where to be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Seems like he has a good attitude and is reasonably athletic.

If they platoon these young guys so none of them get too worn down they will hold their own and actually be a pain to pass block becasue they are quick.

Downside it takes up more roster spots than before and none of these guys will eat up two blockers play after play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Any word on Armsted?  I sure would like someone better then Neblett but what do you expect at this stage of the game.  We know the Patriots will not make a trade here or WR this season, it's go with what we have and hope for the best.  Hopefully Bill will decide to add some better players and depth next season.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Neblett seems like a reasonably solid signing considering the circumstances.  Probably a fill-in until Kelly returns and Armstead is ready, but I bet he can give us a few solid games if needed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Fear not. Brady will save BB's bacon and lead this team per usual. He covers a lot of BB's GM warts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

According to PFF Neblett had a cumulative grade of +3.5 in spot duty in 2010. When more was asked of him in 2011 and 2012, he struggled.

2011: -7.6

2012: -11.0

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

You compared Thompkins to Johnson in a positive way, but the mocked BB's analysis on Johnson's skill set?

You don't see how that would lead an intelligent adult to see that as contradictory?

You just aren't very intelligent. Ya really aren't.    Chad Johnson was a very good fit who was cast aside by a belligerent QB who thinks he only needed a few targets, VERY GOOD targets.

This is why you are crazy Rusty! You are sitting here questioning MY intelligence because you cant comprehend how I can like a Players Skillset and NOT his play. Im supposed to be impressed with 16 catches in 16 games. I have acknowledged that Chad Johnson was a Great player in Cincy with Palmer back in the day. The last few years in the league he was a bum. Wether or not that was due to declining skills or being dum as rocks we dont know as BB wont say but its not contradictory and then you look real smart when you say Brady kept Ocho off the field. BB is such a great coach...he trades for a guy he admires and lets Brady tell him he is no good and they loss a SB while BB sat and let Brady run the show?

This is what you are saying??   Ok, Just making sure

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Hmmmmm...well...he's got a PED violation so we'll see how he does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Andre Neblett player bio courtesy of the Sports Exchange...

Andre is a tough, physical, low center of gravity employee with decent explosion. He does a good job of getting low and although he doesn't benefit from long arms, he uses his hands well. No one really moves from the microwave to the fryolater like him - just last month he broke the land speed record for burgers flipped. His Burger King employee goal setting form reads...I want to catch on with the Patriots, although they set aside salary cap space for Taco Bell employees to fill defensive tackle spots during the season I know if I work hard and stay focused, I'll get my chance. I've heard the Patriots don't spend to the salary cap so they can sign guys just like me...the warnings were out people! Bill Belichick laying in the weeds. That's what he wrote.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fear not. Brady will save BB's bacon and lead this team per usual. He covers a lot of BB's GM warts.

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam

/BungaloBill/Uncle Rico/patriotrain and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith?

[/QUOTE]

melswitt is a dimwitt

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anybody no anything about this guy?

Yeah...he's short and fat

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Well, at least that's something.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

According to PFF Neblett had a cumulative grade of +3.5 in spot duty in 2010. When more was asked of him in 2011 and 2012, he struggled.

2011: -7.6

2012: -11.0

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

That is good, becaue I don't think he will be used every down or even every series. Against running teams I anticipate they will carry and extra DLineman so the 'little' 310 pounders don't wear down.

hopefully his better performance was not due to PEDS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Andre Neblett player bio courtesy of the Sports Exchange...

Andre is a tough, physical, low center of gravity employee with decent explosion. He does a good job of getting low and although he doesn't benefit from long arms, he uses his hands well. No one really moves from the microwave to the fryolater like him - just last month he broke the land speed record for burgers flipped. His Burger King employee goal setting form reads...I want to catch on with the Patriots, although they set aside salary cap space for Taco Bell employees to fill defensive tackle spots during the season I know if I work hard and stay focused, I'll get my chance. I've heard the Patriots don't spend to the salary cap so they can sign guys just like me...the warnings were out people! Bill Belichick laying in the weeds. That's what he wrote.

Great post.  Do we have his 3 cone time from the summer he worked at Dairy Queen?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

BB got an extended look at this guy in joint practices with the Bucs, he might have some nose tackle in him at only 6 feet, is really strong benching 32 reps at the Temple pro day, also he was very good in limited action in 2012.  There seems to be a pattern here with the guys they've brought in of late; short, strong, mobile.  

Sections
Shortcuts