Patriots Sign Punter David King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Patriots Sign Punter David King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least they signed someone!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Patriots Sign Punter David King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Patriots Sign Punter David King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Zoltan is coming.
    Posted by bobbysu

I hope

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Sign Punter David King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : I hope
    Posted by kansaspatriot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/14/pats-sign-a-punter/

Pats sign a punter

It seems like all the cool kids are signing Australian rules punters these days.

The Patriots were the latest to follow the trend, announcing the signing David King.  He has been retired since the end of 2004 after twice being named AFL All Australian.

King is the only punter on New England's roster; look for them to add another during draft weekend or soon thereafter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Hope he also wrestles .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Super Bowl here we come!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

ummm, 38 year old ex-futbol-er.

I'm a little skeptical. I'm sure it's a project at minimal cost.

Too early to say if it's an upgrade or not, but we really need someone who can help us pin opponent deep in their own side of the field as part of playing for field position in closer games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/14/pats-sign-a-punter / Pats sign a punter Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 14, 2010 6:32 PM ET It seems like all the cool kids are signing Australian rules punters these days. The Patriots were the latest to follow the trend, announcing the signing David King.  He has been retired since he end of 2004 after twice being named AFL All Australian. King is the only punter on New England's roster; look for them to add another during draft weekend or soon thereafter.
    Posted by Hoier

Well he may be washed up by AFL Austrialia, but he's good enough for the NFL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Super Bowl here we come!
    Posted by titletownfan

I think your on to something here, see the strategy could be using this punter as a half back option with OLB ramifications. When the other team is 2nd and 10 then you bring this guy in, totally scr ewing up the offense, he runs a route right to the quaterback, strips him, then drop kicks the ball for points, its freakin genius!Yell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Stompper I almost did a spit take with my beer... and I don't abuse alcahol that way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Here we go, that guy will lead us to the promiseland!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

The guy has a booming leg on him.... As good if not better then Sav Rocca the Australian punter for the Eagles.
    I think Arizona has a Aussie punter as well in Ben Graham

Hell they even have a NFL punting school down under !!!!
    Link below
    www.orble.com/chris-bryan-next-nfl-punter

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

can u say undefeated??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The only thing I can guarantee is that he is better than Hanson and I never heard of the guy either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now that is what I'm talking about, way to go Pats!  I see superbowl this season.  (shakes head)  Way to address the areas we need to improve most!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Now that is what I'm talking about, way to go Pats!  I see superbowl this season.  (shakes head)  Way to address the areas we need to improve most!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Do you know how dumb you sound?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just about as dumb as all the nuthuggers on this board sound when they try to rationalize why the Pats haven't done a thing to improve the team from where they were last year.  Wait until the draft, um, okay!

Really I want to be on here saying how I can't wait for the season to start so the Pats can put in motion another SB win, but as of now it's just not looking good.  It's not what you have done in the past, it's what you are doing now and the Pats aren't doing anything.  Long lost is the fear of the Patriots.  Hopefully the Pat's will do something for me to get excitied about.  Everyone else can continue to watch past glory on their old VCR.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Well I've never heard of him so he must be terrible.  Now I suppose I could watch some video of him, or have him come out for a work out and I could chart his ability to punt, but that would be too difficult. 

The best way to evaluate any prospect is to listen to Mel Kiper, read the Forums, and pick up whoever gets the most press.  Sadly, most NFL teams don't know this, they insist on evaluating players based on a tedious process of film study and workouts, and comparisons of other players based on those same processes.  Then they evaluate their prices and determine whether the best way to spend the teams budget is on that player/position based on the needs of the team in the short and long term. 

This is a ridiculous way to do business but they still do it- pretty dumb huh?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Whatever troll....This rhetoric  stinks of Underdoggg in disguise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Just about as dumb as all the nuthuggers on this board sound when they try to rationalize why the Pats haven't done a thing to improve the team from where they were last year.  Wait until the draft, um, okay! Really I want to be on here saying how I can't wait for the season to start so the Pats can put in motion another SB win, but as of now it's just not looking good.  It's not what you have done in the past, it's what you are doing now and the Pats aren't doing anything.  Long lost is the fear of the Patriots.  Hopefully the Pat's will do something for me to get excitied about.  Everyone else can continue to watch past glory on their old VCR.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Okay Doggg(3G)  I've actually remember you using the exact term "nuthugger" in past posts and that's the only place I've ever heard it before. You must really need a life as if nobody on this board knows it already.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Just about as dumb as all the nuthuggers on this board sound when they try to rationalize why the Pats haven't done a thing to improve the team from where they were last year.  Wait until the draft, um, okay! Really I want to be on here saying how I can't wait for the season to start so the Pats can put in motion another SB win, but as of now it's just not looking good.  It's not what you have done in the past, it's what you are doing now and the Pats aren't doing anything.  Long lost is the fear of the Patriots.  Hopefully the Pat's will do something for me to get excitied about.  Everyone else can continue to watch past glory on their old VCR.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

LOL! Do you realize that the Pats are tied for the 4th most Free Agent signings this year?

Team2010 FA Signings
    Cards10
    Skins10
    Lions 7
    Denver7
    KC6
    Philly6
    Steelers6
    Bengals5
    Bills 5
    Bears5
    Jets5