Patriots sign T.O.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Patriots sign T.O.

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bad title.

Worse idea.

I did not think I could agree with you on anything, and then you post exactly what I was thinking. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

I would rather have a triple root canal without benefit of anesthesia than have this guy in a Pats uniform.  Thankfully I believe BB sees it the same way.

Yeah, because he hasn't really ever done anything wrong, and is a probable HOFer. Makes perfect sense.

Always a pleasure to exchange views with you, Babe.  I take it you think he would be a net positive on the 53-man?

I believe the greats of the game still have something left in the tank until they show they haven't. TO has been out for a while, so I don't know what he has left at this age. But bringing him in to work out might tell a lot. I would go with Moss before TO anyway. He is familiar with the system, younger, and played just last season (and is/was better).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Why not? Let's get Moss and TO, and Stokley and Clark too. I think Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice and Raymond Berry are all available as well, those guys never drop passes. Stanley Morgan could be coaxed out of retirement too I bet.  

It'd be great, just like that commercial with Bill Russell. "It has always been and will always be, about buckets." 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Why not? Let's get Moss and TO, and Stokley and Clark too. I think Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice and Raymond Berry are all available as well, those guys never drop passes. Stanley Morgan could be coaxed out of retirement too I bet.  

It'd be great, just like that commercial with Bill Russell. "It has always been and will always be, about buckets." 

You forgot Irving Fryar and Randy Vataha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I think this is what the OP was referring to:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23714653/terrell-owens-wants-to-play-for-the-patriots

T.O. wanting to play for the Pats and the Pats wanting T.O. to play for them are two completely different animals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

No no no. Better to stick with these incompetent rookies BB has saddled us with. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23714653/terrell-owens-wants-to-play-for-the-patriots

T.O. wanting to play for the Pats and the Pats wanting T.O. to play for them are two completely different animals.

They so are. Meanwhile we struggle to get past two pitiful teams. Learn the game squirt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

I'd rather sign this T.O.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

They so are. Meanwhile we struggle to get past two pitiful teams. Learn the game squirt.

Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year.

^ LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

^ LMAO

You'll see! Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Thanks for the idiotic thread title. You can do better. So can the Pats. T.O. is done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year."

Please put down the pipe. I'm seriously worried about your personal safety if you keep this up. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

^So many doubters. lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Babe is enamored with tall 40 year old receivers, let's see if Chad Johnson is available while we're at it?  We can have the 2000's all decade team at WR, Tom will yell at them as the wheel chair upfield the wrong routes... not because they can't figure out the offense but because of alzheimer's. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Me posting a link that distinguishes the facts from the misconception that the Pats are reportedly pursuing T.O. somehow translates to my lack of knowledge of the game?  That makes sense.  Why must you always be so confrontational?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to Incognitacious's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Not pitiful. Three teams from the AFC East will make the playoffs this year."

Please put down the pipe. I'm seriously worried about your personal safety if you keep this up. 

Someone finally posted a pic of Commie Contrarian...thanks!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

You're dumb!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Me posting a link that distinguishes the facts from the misconception that the Pats are reportedly pursuing T.O. somehow translates to my lack of knowledge of the game?  That makes sense.  Why must you always be so confrontational?

Because he's old - oh wait, I'm older than Babe. Gee, that is a puzzle after all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Very misleading thread title. Typical trollish thread.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If this is true, someone better check if BB's been getting into Hernandez's stash of angel dust . . . 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

and there are jabros who say i start attention-grabbing sensational threads!

Well...  Actually you kind of do.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

Right, With minimun vet salary, T.O. can help the Pats move the chain.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Why not?  Couldn't hurt.

Nice troll thread.   Please go back to your 8 fantasy football leagues and 2004.

It's not a troll thread.  I didn't last 5 1/2 years here by being a troll. 

My family in Mass. texted me telling me of this news.  If it's not true...  I apologize. 

You,  on the other hand have been here 5 days.  Try hanging around awhile before insulting the regulars.  I don't do fantasy football.

I agree, please stop posting misleading thread subjects..  a good rule of thumbs is don't post things without a link to include in the post backing up your story.

Sections
Shortcuts