1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Patriots sign WR Lavelle Hawkins

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Well, you can say I need to relax, but I'm tired of these idiots blaming TB for the injured and talentless players around him.  Those guys were injured but there and producing when it mattered most.

This has not been close to true in recent years.  Hel1, 6 or 7 of them

Poor TB, he's got 2 TE's, my azz!  No Gronk and a shell of a hernandez and Welker, is not a play-off team....not to mention the 27-31st ranked D and the 25th-27th ranked Special teams.  That's a problem and it starts at the top!

He's been carrying this team for years with no more stability than a handful of core players,  out of 53, thinking he's magically supposed to pull rabbits out of his hat when that hat is F.O.S.

It's pathetic!

You spend too much time arguing with Rusty.  Get some perspective man.  Nobody else on this board assigns 100% blame to TB.  And sorry the team is not just TB and a bunch of JAGs.  6 or 7 years?  You really think the 2007 team was TB and a bunch of JAGs?  If you said that to anyone outside of NE they would laugh in your face.

Actually, I said 6 or 7 because it started in 2006 where BB said, Hmmmm maybe we do need a good receiver or two.  2007 he actually had some talented receivers and then BB thought, hmmmmm maybe we need a better TE or two  Then the talented receivers were gone, none were drafted, and we had 2 good TE's but then they were injured and gone too.

Also in 2006, BB noticed, hmmm, MY D  is getting old and probably lost us a SB.  2009 was the mass exodus but he had years to prepare for that.

7 years later, he's still replacing that old and tired D, the poor receivers and the injured duo of TE's and still losing SB's.   This is 2013!  Maybe this, "Tom and Vince, can do it by themselves"  thing needs to change.  It's not working.  Talent needed.

Ever notice, the teams that do win the SBs have good QB's, talented receivers and something other than a 31st ranked defense and are healthy during that time?  Hmmm.

I have.

Dear Fraud,

That "old and tired" D was "ranked" 4th in 2007.  Wasn't so old and tired when Brady mouthed off pre SB 42 and then crapped the bed with a choke job for the ages, was it?

Ever notice that the "ranking" of a D for yards allowed in the air is a pointless way to analyze what makes a good defense?

Ever notice Brady has sucked in the postseaon, generally speaking, since 2007, especially in AFC title games with 8 TDs and 9 INTs, which is why we have lost those games are why he had to be bailed out (2007, 2011 AFC title games)?

Ever notice that since Brady has wanted to prefer the shotgun spread, it's made it more difficult for our D and we ony score 14 or 17 points in the postseason unless our D scores a TD for Tommy Boy.

Ever notice?

The tired D began in 2006 after they blew a huge lead against the colts. They also blew the lead against the Gints twice, the Jest , the Ravens, ect ect ect.  True, the old and tired D was much better than this young and pathetic one we've been watching since 2010.  But it still needed to be fixed.  And please don't even try to tell us that the 2007 D didn't benefit from the 2007 O, blasting teams to oblivium.

Maybe if your beebee drafted better and put a complete team on the field, TB wouldn't have been put in the position to have to score as much in 2/3rds or less of the normal possessions.  Maybe the D could also help by getting a 3 and out or a pick or a fumble recovery or allow less than 26 first downs in 8 possessions.  Would be nice.   Isn't that their job?

Funny how you scoff at the D actually getting no picks but slam TB for his.  It works both ways.  You counter a pick with one of your own but yet you some how think no picks or fumble recoveries is acceptable for the D.. That's the definition of a trolling fraud.

Ask Flacco, or Eli or any winning QB how important their D's getting picks is.

Flacco loses that game without his.  Most likely Eli too, definitely brees and the list goes on.

Some how you think TB doesn't need or deserve any to help him win.  Doesn't need talented receivers either, huh?   What happen to the 2.4 TO's this great D had?  Oh yeah, no huge lead, no picks.

And yards in the air are important.  It's not only yards it's the total abomination on stopping 3rd downs.  That's your yards for ya.  The more 3rd downs they allow, the more yards they allow. FACT.  Not to mention their record breaking 100+ yards over 20.  Not to mention all the time it takes away from your own QB. 

Learn the game, no nothing, fraud!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

Well, you can say I need to relax, but I'm tired of these idiots blaming TB for the injured and talentless players around him.  Those guys were injured but there and producing when it mattered most.

Poor TB, he's got 2 TE's, my azz!  No Gronk and a shell of a hernandez and Welker, is not a play-off team....not to mention the 27-31st ranked D and the 25th-27th ranked Special teams.  That's a problem and it starts at the top!

He's been carrying this team for years with no more stability than a handful of core players,  out of 53, thinking he's magically supposed to pull rabbits out of his hat when that hat is F.O.S.

It's pathetic!

You spend too much time arguing with Rusty.  Get some perspective man.  Nobody else on this board assigns 100% blame to TB.  And sorry the team is not just TB and a bunch of JAGs.  6 or 7 years?  You really think the 2007 team was TB and a bunch of JAGs?  If you said that to anyone outside of NE they would laugh in your face.

Actually, I said 6 or 7 because it started in 2006 where BB said, Hmmmm maybe we do need a good receiver or two.  2007 he actually had some talented receivers and then BB thought, hmmmmm maybe we need a better TE or two  Then the talented receivers were gone, none were drafted, and we had 2 good TE's but then they were injured and gone too.

Also in 2006, BB noticed, hmmm, MY D  is getting old and probably lost us a SB.  2009 was the mass exodus but he had years to prepare for that.

7 years later, he's still replacing that old and tired D, the poor receivers and the injured duo of TE's and still losing SB's.   This is 2013!  Maybe this, "Tom and Vince, can do it by themselves"  thing needs to change.  It's not working.  Talent needed.

I have.

Ever notice that one of the hardest things to do in sports is put together a winning NFL team?  Ever notice that there are teams in the NFL that get top draft picks year after year and still can't compete?  Ever notice that the Patriots have been in seven AFC championship games and five Super Bowls in the last dozen years, and that only two other teams in the NFL (Steelers and Giants) have had comparable success in that period?  I have.

Ever notice it didn't take BB 6-7-9 years to put the original SB teams together?

Wonder why?  Didn't seem too hard back then.  Seems to have declined some.

Guess someone drafted better and evaluated talent better back then.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The tired D began in 2006 after they blew a huge lead against the colts. They also blew the lead against the Gints twice, the Jest , the Ravens, ect ect ect.  True, the old and tired D was much better than this young and pathetic one we've been watching since 2010.  But it still needed to be fixed.  And please don't even try to tell us that the 2007 D didn't benefit from the 2007 O, blasting teams to oblivium.

Maybe if your beebee drafted better and put a complete team on the field, TB wouldn't have been put in the position to have to score as much in 2/3rds or less of the normal possessions.  Maybe the D could also help by getting a 3 and out or a pick or a fumble recovery or allow less than 26 first downs in 8 possessions.  Would be nice.   Isn't that their job?

Funny how you scoff at the D actually getting no picks but slam TB for his.  It works both ways.  You counter a pick with one of your own but yet you some how think no picks or fumble recoveries is acceptable for the D.. That's the definition of a trolling fraud.

Flacco loses that game without his.  Most likely Eli too, definitely brees and the list goes on.

Some how you think TB doesn't need or deserve any to help him win.  Doesn't need talented receivers either, huh?   What happen to the 2.4 TO's this great D had?  Oh yeah, no huge lead, no picks.

And yards in the air are important.  It's not only yards it's the total abomination on stopping 3rd downs.  That's your yards for ya.  The more 3rd downs they allow, the more yards they allow. FACT.  Not to mention their record breaking 100+ yards over 20.  Not to mention all the time it takes away from your own QB. 

Good Post! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

2 SB's Patriots have the lead going into the final 2 minutes.... guess who wins?  Thanks defense!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

2010 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 8th pts allowed

2011 Pats Defense ranked 32nd in yards allowed, 15th pts allowed

2012 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 9th pts allowed

Thanks for the help Defense!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

2 SB's Patriots have the lead going into the final 2 minutes.... guess who wins?  Thanks defense!!

Yeah. Scoring 14 or 17 points to win SBs in the last 25 years are regularities.

Only you would spin the highest scoring offense in NFL history, scoring 14 in a SB, as NOT the reason we lost that SB.

So, tell us, you were bandwagoning before 2001? WHich team was it? The 49ers? Why is that? You like to hitch your wagon to whatever team is winning that decade, don't you, TFB12?

Horrible, Horrible game planning.  Score like crazy during the regular seasons, playing to win then play to not lose in the SB's and playoffs.  Out coached!  Where was Vereen against the Ravens this past playoffs?  After the week he had the week before you would have thought they would have used him in the game plan.  Horrible!

I have never, ever been a 49'ers fan.  Just today you have said I am from SF and now that I had been a 49'ers fan.  Hahaha!  Both statements are wrong, but that isn't surprising.  You being wrong is pretty much a common occurrence here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Go back to whatever sport you were watching before 2001, TFB12.

lmao

I have been a football fan and played football since I was in diapers.  Have you even ever played organized football?

[QUOTE]

PS You can keep up the photoshopping, though. At least your good at that. lol

[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It's pathetic!

Ever notice, the teams that do win the SBs have good QB's, talented receivers and something other than a 31st ranked defense and are healthy during that time?  Hmmm.

I have.

Dear Fraud,

That "old and tired" D was "ranked" 4th in 2007.  Wasn't so old and tired when Brady mouthed off pre SB 42 and then crapped the bed with a choke job for the ages, was it?

Ever notice that the "ranking" of a D for yards allowed in the air is a pointless way to analyze what makes a good defense?

Ever notice Brady has sucked in the postseaon, generally speaking, since 2007, especially in AFC title games with 8 TDs and 9 INTs, which is why we have lost those games are why he had to be bailed out (2007, 2011 AFC title games)?

Ever notice that since Brady has wanted to prefer the shotgun spread, it's made it more difficult for our D and we ony score 14 or 17 points in the postseason unless our D scores a TD for Tommy Boy.

Ever notice?

"no nothing"?

LOL!!!

Cannot be made up.   I school you regularly on elements of the game, cap issues, facts, you name it, but I know nothing? The highest of high comedy right there, folks.

You think BB was "rebuilding" in 2006 and 2007 when he starts the same veteran D he always had, added Seau and Adalius Thomas with traded for Moss and Welker, but, yep, he was "rebuilding"! LOL!!

One of the dumbest people I've ever seen. lmao

And, what's even funnier is TFb12, who just started bandwagoning our team in 2001, is no aligning with you as a troll.

Some of the D had the flu in the 2006 AFC title game, dummy.

Go look at the offense's output in the second half.  It was awful.

One drive was literally 30 seconds.  I'd laugh but that's the team I root for.

OBTUSE!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

LH will be cut before camp finishes, why is this thread still alive?  Oh yeah because Rusty's ridiculousness keeps threads alive long after they've expired...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Yeah. Scoring 14 or 17 points to win SBs in the last 25 years are regularities. That was a heck of a point by you.

An educated fan would realize playing balls to the wall D in a SB for 50+ minutes in a dome with a halftime show, longer halftimes, more heat in a dome, does a number on the D which is why in this era, the teams who have leads in SBs blow leads every single time.

The question is, what does that team's offense do to offset that factor?

Did I not say before this year's SB that it would be high scoring? Yep. I did.  We're the only offense that sucks in these SBs. lmao

Only you would spin the highest scoring offense in NFL history, scoring 14 in a SB, as NOT the reason we lost that SB, TFB12.  Brady will be mocked for years for that. Years.

So, tell us, you were bandwagoning before 2001? WHich team was it? The 49ers? Why is that? You like to hitch your wagon to whatever team is winning that decade, don't you, TFB12?

OBTUSE!  Teams score less with less chances to score.   Case closed!

What did the gints score again?  Oh yea, 17 and 19 EVEN with the turn overs!

The only way the  D had ANYTHING to do with that is they were the cause of the low possessions!  That is it!  AS evidenced by allowing 50% scoring in the game and 75% in the second half.  Up until the last possession, TB, walked off the field and had them beat.  TWICE!!!!!

8 possession games are the irregularity.  DOPE!  Plenty of teams score under 21...the league average is 22.  It's even more prevalent when you only have 8 chances to score, instead of the average of 12.  Are you really this obtuse, that you can't understand basic math?    Do you know that 12 is 4 more than 8? . Did you happen to see what TB did in 4 possessions and 7 minutes against the 49'rs?  Too bad he never had that chance against the jints.   Thank you D!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

It's pathetic!

I have.

Ever notice that one of the hardest things to do in sports is put together a winning NFL team?  Ever notice that there are teams in the NFL that get top draft picks year after year and still can't compete?  Ever notice that the Patriots have been in seven AFC championship games and five Super Bowls in the last dozen years, and that only two other teams in the NFL (Steelers and Giants) have had comparable success in that period?  I have.

Ever notice it didn't take BB 6-7-9 years to put the original SB teams together?

Wonder why?  Didn't seem too hard back then.  Seems to have declined some.

Guess someone drafted better and evaluated talent better back then.

Parcells?

Surprised

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Yeah. Scoring 14 or 17 points to win SBs in the last 25 years are regularities. That was a heck of a point by you.

An educated fan would realize playing balls to the wall D in a SB for 50+ minutes in a dome with a halftime show, longer halftimes, more heat in a dome, does a number on the D which is why in this era, the teams who have leads in SBs blow leads every single time.

The question is, what does that team's offense do to offset that factor?

Did I not say before this year's SB that it would be high scoring? Yep. I did.  We're the only offense that sucks in these SBs. lmao

Only you would spin the highest scoring offense in NFL history, scoring 14 in a SB, as NOT the reason we lost that SB, TFB12.  Brady will be mocked for years for that. Years.

OBTUSE!  Teams score less with less chances to score.   Case closed!

What did the gints score again?  Oh yea, 17 and 19 EVEN with the turn overs!

The only way the  D had ANYTHING to do with that is they were the cause of the low possessions!  That is it!  AS evidenced by allowing 50% scoring in the game and 75% in the second half.  Up until the last possession, TB, walked off the field and had them beat.  TWICE!!!!!

8 possession games are the irregularity.  DOPE!  Plenty of teams score under 21...the league average is 22.  It's even more prevalent when you only have 8 chances to score, instead of the average of 12.  Are you really this obtuse, that you can't understand basic math?    Do you know that 12 is 4 more than 8? . Did you happen to see what TB did in 4 possessions and 7 minutes against the 49'rs?  Too bad he never had that chance against the jints.   Thank you D!

Are you counting the opening play Safety as a "possession"? lmao

What good is a 'possession' if you throw them away? 

They are not good if you throw them away and they did throw 2 away, but the DEFENSE threw 4 away by never leaving the field and by my calculations, that is twice as bad.

Are they still in INDY because they were missing in Fox.

Also, it is easier to recover from errors with MORE possessions!  Harder with less.

In a 12 possession game you have 10 chances to make up for the 2 errors.  In a 8 Poss game, you only have 6.  That includes the D helping to counter those TO's by getting a couple on their own and they actually screwd themselves, too, with the lower pos's. because it became less likely to get a pick or fumble with the reduced chances of getting them.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to rxmsg's comment:

Woohoo.... yawn !!!   Another "value" signing ??  Is this even worthy news or post?

He wont make the team,  Jones wont make the team, Jenkins won't make the team.

Edelman is hurt, Hernandez s comming off shoulder auyrgery, Gronkwoski is having issues with his forearm, Amendola will get hurt in mini-camp.  Boyce has a broken foot.  Dobson must have some unkown ailement that we dont know about yet... it's a prerequesite as a BB draftee of FA signing.

I feel bad for Brady... they're wasting is last years wth fragile players or has beens or never will be's.  

BB is betting on all the TE's and Wr's getting and staying healthy... if that doesn't happen this passing attack is in serious trouble

poor brady having to throw to two of the best tight ends in the league, and amendola......get a clue.

Right! IMO we are better than last year at the receiver position. I don't get the negativity here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

YOu said you started watching the Pats in 2001 and said you liked SF before. I am not making it up. Others witnessed it too.

More lies!!  I have never, ever liked the 49'ers.  I may have said I liked the 49'ers to win the SB against the Ravens but I have never, ever said I liked or was ever a fan of the 49'ers!!

Please put your money where your mouth is dude!!  If you can find anywhere on this forum that I have ever said I was a fan of the 49'ers then I will leave this place for good or I will never, ever respond to any of your posts ever again!!  You choose which one.  And the same goes for you if you can't find anything that shows where I stated I was a fan of the 49'ers or they were my team or anything like that.  Come on.... Back up your claims here dude!!

Others have witnessed it???  So now you are talking for others??  C'mon others, help Rusty with the offer I just put down!!  Please Rusty, or anyone else show me where I said this!! 

Has anyone else here seen where I have ever posted that I was a 49'ers fan???  Anyone?? 

You are a Fraud Rusty!!  Once again you are making claims that are not true!!