Patriots signed TE Evan Landi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots signed TE Evan Landi

Patriots signed TE Evan Landi.

Landi posted 10 catches for 120 yards with no touchdowns as a senior for South Florida last season. The undrafted free agent was cut by the Bucs in June. He slides in as a camp body behind Zach Sudfeld, Daniel Fells, Michael Hoomanawanui and Jake Ballard.

per rotoworld

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots signed TE Evan Landi

Wonder if this means anything...

Jason Vega ‏@VegaJason 1h

Everything happens for a reason...or so I'm told.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Wonder if this means anything...

Jason Vega ‏@VegaJason 1h

Everything happens for a reason...or so I'm told.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Probably means that Vega got the axe in favor of Landi.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This guy is camp fodder, unspectacular in every way.  Vega was a long shot to make the team, now is when we'll start to see some of these guys we knew wouldn't make it anyhow get cut and a heavy rotation of new faces so BB can get a look at all the available free agents out there, just in case he needs to sign somebody later in the season due to injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

The Vega kid is on the way out. He was a local kid from Brockton. Great H.S. athlete I was rooting for, but he showed nothing in camp when I was there. Not sure how he got touted as a possible answer to our pass rush and wozzy it looks like another year our D-line got the short end of the stick. We lost the love(where is the love?) and Deaderick but so far I only see Kelly as being an addition. The Fortson kid is showing promise but still, this is what you go into the season with Wilfork, Kelly and a bunch of Jags??!?    smh

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Sections
Shortcuts