Patriots Sore Losers Against Bengals?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Patriots Sore Losers Against Bengals?

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20131006-first-setback-of-season-doesnt-sit-well-with-some-pats.ece

Some trash talking after the loss?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Patriots Sore Losers Against Bengals?

In response to anonymis's comment:

So, your point is that it bothers you that the Patriots' coach and players were angry that they let a game get away? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Sorry, I fail to see any "trash talking" from this useless article. It was a loss....they played like crap, and should be pissed off. Anyone who is surprised by the BB press conference after must be living under a rock.....same ole stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

BBs press conference was funny! You could hear a pin drop in that place.....lol

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I honestly can't understand why the reporters even show up anymore.....it's amazing they think he might actually answer a question after all these years of giving them nothing.

You know what I don't understand? With todays technology, why is it we can't ever hear the questions from the reporters? Isn't that kind of important to watching a press conference? A BB press conference consists of not being able to hear any questions, and BB grumbling through a bunch of non-answers.....good stuff!! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

After that press conference, I can't even imagine what the team is hearing this week in practice!  There's a reason why his teams almost never lose two in a row.  I totally expect BB to have this team fired up and ready to go, come Sunday.  No matter how it turns out, it should be a hard fought game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

So let me get this straight. Donaldson says BB "embodiment of a sore loser" but in the presser BB says "the Bengals did a better job today" and "they made more plays".  got it.

I would submit the Jim Donaldson is the embodiment of a no talent hack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Perhaps why he works for the Providence Journal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

Perhaps why he works for the Providence Journal?

Yup, as a native RIer i have seen the paper deteriorate to the point of it being unreadable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

So let me get this straight. Donaldson says BB "embodiment of a sore loser" but in the presser BB says "the Bengals did a better job today" and "they made more plays".  got it.

Agreed! For the most part, I have respect for Donaldson. He's knowledgable, and has written some interesting and informative articles over the years on the Patriots. But, he's way off base here...seemingly falling in line with the media's negative mantra on BB.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

In response to anonymis's comment: So, your point is that it bothers you that the Patriots' coach and players were angry that they let a game get away? 

Dead on! Hopefully, the Pats' players and coaches are extremely angry at themselves, for dropping last weeks' game...that was theirs for the taking. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I would want to see players on this team get mad after a loss.  Especially when they lose when playing badly.  Note they did not say anything "bad" about the Bengals.  It is all about their poor play and lack of execution.  They complimented the Bengals on their play and ability to make the plays to win.

I can see this team come out roaring against the Saints and surprise the league with a resounding win!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's the NFL, they talk trash in their sleep.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I would want to see players on this team get mad after a loss.  Especially when they lose when playing badly.  Note they did not say anything "bad" about the Bengals.  It is all about their poor play and lack of execution.  They complimented the Bengals on their play and ability to make the plays to win.

I can see this team come out roaring against the Saints and surprise the league with a resounding win!!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

Hope you're right, Bill!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I honestly can't understand why the reporters even show up anymore.....it's amazing they think he might actually answer a question after all these years of giving them nothing.

You know what I don't understand? With todays technology, why is it we can't ever hear the questions from the reporters? Isn't that kind of important to watching a press conference? A BB press conference consists of not being able to hear any questions, and BB grumbling through a bunch of non-answers.....good stuff!! LOL

this is true.  Usually, with good presenters - the presenters will repeat the question being asked. In BB's case, I don't think he cares....lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

trash talking before and during a game is fine.  I think that's part of the game, but, trash talking to the opponents after your team has lost the game is silly. Ultimately, at the end of the day - the Patriots couldn't walk the walk for this game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't mind it at all. Two things I don't want to hear or see?

1.) The better team lost excuses. 2.) Physical cheapshots. 

Neither of those are the case. 

Getting angry after a win demonstrates high expecations and a competitive spirit. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

trash talking before and during a game is fine.  I think that's part of the game, but, trash talking to the opponents after your team has lost the game is silly. Ultimately, at the end of the day - the Patriots couldn't walk the walk for this game.

Do you have any idea what was said?

That article is created from nothing.  It's a waste.  I'm unhappy that I took the time to skim it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

I was dying watching it. BB is already dry but after losing a close game...Fo get about it! The way I guage the questions is...If BB answers the question, it was a good one. If he doesnt, it was probably a shot at getting him to talk injuries...or WHY his coaching was bad...he never specifies. .just we have to do better...but alas, they have to ask I guess.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

What exactly was said that you consider unacceptable trash talk?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

So you mean to tell me this guy writes up an article about trash talk but in the article itself there is none. he sais by the time he got to benny, he was more calm and shook it off as nothing...so what the h3ll did they say!??!   man...I only got one bit of important info out this article and I already knew it, its just now maybe others can...

“For the majority of the game, he was on his back,” said defensive tackle Domata Peko. “Every play, he needed help coming up off the ground. When you do that to any quarterback — when you get in their face — they’re going to make mistakes.”

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

People are getting frustrated due to the ineptitude of the GM. No surprise. Everybody knows the window is about closed and Nero has been fiddling while Rome burned.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Weve come a long way since the sorriest CB in the league was doing the lights out dance on the Chargers logo and that was a win....Wow.  Tough crowd...lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

What exactly was said that you consider unacceptable trash talk?

the reporter didn't specify. My comment is that "trash talk" happens all the time.  And what I said was that trash talking is silly if you do it after you lose a game. That's just a generlization.
    What I consider acceptable or unacceptable isn't really the point.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'm starting to think you're related to Commie but just a little more subtle with less exclamations and all caps

Sections
Shortcuts