Patriots stink

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Invisigoth. Show Invisigoth's posts

Re: Patriots stink

I guess we should all be thankful that Belichick and the Patriots are working hard to build a winning team based on what they think might happen in 2011. It is unfortunate that they have decided that it is acceptable to be a pathetic stinking pile of losing garbage in 2009 and 2010 in the mean time. The joke I  saw wearing Patriots uniforms today isn't going to beat any good teams this year or next. It took a miracle to beat the lowly Bills last week. There are not a lot of miracles left in this pile of filth. Perhaps they will trade Brady and Moss soon for some additional 2011 draft choices and then raise the ticket and parking prices to make it all less painfull for the Krafts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlexington. Show bostonlexington's posts

Unless Belichick can cheat like before, we aren't going to win.  Even if he cheats, we have no talent.  Sanchez looks better than Brady.  Why is Bilichick the only guy who can't see that Galloway is washed up?  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JunoRN. Show JunoRN's posts

Shake it off and Move on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots stink:
    [QUOTE]Unless Belichick can cheat like before, we aren't going to win.  Even if he cheats, we have no talent.  Sanchez looks better than Brady.  Why is Bilichick the only guy who can't see that Galloway is washed up?  
    Posted by bostonlexington[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy who thinks we didn't land on the moon?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from plinny. Show plinny's posts

They obviously missed Welker today, not to mention Mayo. The Pats aren't going to open up their playbook this early in the season to a division rival. I think you'll see a much diferent result the next time they meet if the Pats can keep those two guys healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

[QUOTE]Brady was never better than Manning but he had weapons.  Today he has zilch cause Kraft is fantasizing that Mr. Cheater- Bill (videotape) Belichick can win without talent.  8-8 if we are lucky.  
    Posted by bostonlexington[/QUOTE]

How the HE double LL can you call yourself a Pats fan & say "if WE are lucky" after calling Belichick "Mr. Cheater".  At least come on as a opponents fan & grow some!

Jets played a very intense game & the Pats did not! I haven't seen anyone mention the missed INT by Thomas that could have changed the game or the lack of any Patriots player even running after the fumble by Sanchez!!! I especially was like run after the ball, but no Pats player did!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Perhaps this is the first time in the history of the NFL that a very good defense has made a good offense look bad.  C'mon folks.  The Jets D is looking very good through the first two weeks.  This is what good defenses do; they make offenses look bad.  Most all of the offensive problems noted are mere side effects of facing a good defense.  You will not see these problems next week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyadams12. Show hockeyadams12's posts

Patriots

That is very true they are a great defensive team, always have been really. Today they just had a great game. I'm not one to agree with trash talking but at least they backed it up. And Pats didn't give into that trash talking either tehy would never stoop that low. But hey hats off to the Jets for a great defensive stand today, and just liek the pats, their offense didn't produce much either. It early now don't forget, only week 2, still have a lot more football to be had. Win and lose as a team, can't blame just Brady. Back to the drawing board and dig deep and find some heart to battle the falcons next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ciscob1. Show Ciscob1's posts

In Response to Patriots stink:
    [QUOTE]Wow. The Pats stink. I can't even give credit to the Jets. The Patriots stayed in  the locker room at halftime I think. I can't believe they can't get into the endzone. If Brady could make a half decent pass he could have some touchdowns. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Calm down!  It is one game. The patriots will find their way and at the end of the year they will be in the Playoffs.  Boy, with Fans like you who needs the JET fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3099233. Show user_3099233's posts

I am from Detroit and I am a huge Patriots fan.  I want to address all of you Patriots fans who I feel are downright ridiculous.  You probably wake up each Sunday and turn on your team in the comfort of your own living room and watch the game.  I have to drive to find a restaurant showing the game but I still do each and every week.  We lose one game and people are talking about keeping cassel and trading brady for a first rounder, or that Bill better do this or Bill better do that.  You have to be the most ungrateful bunch of so-called fans I have ever seen.  We will be fine.  We ran into a team playing their best football, while we are still trying to mesh as a team.  Before you start complaining about one loss you should try to imagine each game meaning nothing as you go 0-16.  Detroit sports fans would love to have such a great football team, and they would definitely be more grateful than you jokers.  Everyone needs to take a step back and realize that we are a young defense but the jets scored 16 points on us.  16 points is nothing when our offense starts to gain chemistry.  16 points gives you a chance to win the game, and for two weeks our Defense has given Brady the ball with enough time to win the game in a position to win it.  We have a bright future with a number of talented young players on defense.  Brady is still the best quarterback in football, being a fan means sticking with your team through thick and thin, not jumping off the bandwagon you jump on when the team is playing great.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Tom Brady is now Marsha Brady. Future Rome is Burning Show.

Jim Rome: So Tom, you used to be Tom Brady, when did you become Marsha
    Brady

Brady: Don't call me Marsha

Jim Rome: You once were a great quarterback, and you had an undefeated 16-0 
    season before you lost the superbowl, but now you are clearly afraid to set yourself and step into the throw when the pressure comes at you. When did 
    you become Marsha Brady and how do you feel about being the so called leader of the weakest offense in football?

Brady: Call me Marsha one more time and I will kill you

Jim Rome: Cmon Marsha

fight ensues

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlexington. Show bostonlexington's posts

Yeah, but Brady looks like Bledsoe before he left the league:  immobile, inaccurate and lacking fire.  sure, he looks angry on the sideline, but we need fire not anger.  we need a leader, not a complainer.  i think he's thinking about returning to home where he has a $100M supermodel and baby on the way... football is down the charts for him.  I give him two more seasons... at most.  Time to draft a QB

[QUOTE]all of you people are idiots. tom brady missed last season with a torn acl...he has no room to be rusty? the guy's delivered 3 super bowl championships and an nfl record 50 touchdown passes in 2007..he isnt entitled to have one bad game? the pats lost today because they were missing their best defensive player and their slot receiver who is brady's bailout on blitzes. all of you people are bandwagon fans who would leave the pats in a heartbeat if they had an awful season.
    Posted by dylanschroth[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlexington. Show bostonlexington's posts

of course they stink.  coach cheated his way to three superbowls- all three squeaked out by a field goal kick.  Brady lost his nerve, has a huge payday and has a Super Model wife and child on the way... who cares about football when you're living the dream.  Running game?  Have to go back to one season of Dillon and a draft of Curtis Martin.  Moroney is CFL material at best.  Faulk?  Is he 40 yet?  Galloway?  Was he even good when he was young??  Moss?  Big props but he's probably seeing the writing on the wall now, too.  Defense?  Wait until we play a real offense... come on guys, the run is over.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FalconsFan. Show FalconsFan's posts

Hey Boston, Message from Atlanta

All the barber shops and pubs here in Atlanta are buzzing.  Word around town is "we can't wait to play those sorry Patriots next Sunday". 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

What a sorry group of lamo fans. This team has been awesome for many years now and this is how you feel. Go root for another team you sorry group of losers.
    When they start to gel and come back to win the division and head into the playoffs you should all be forced to watch someone else. Ya, none of you have had a bad day at work. I've never been so disappointed in the fan base in my life.
    what a bunch of sorry jerks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots stink : Calm down!  It is one game. The patriots will find their way and at the end of the year they will be in the Playoffs.  Boy, with Fans like you who needs the JET fans.
    Posted by Ciscob1[/QUOTE]

what was the difference between not making and making the playoffs last season? exactly.

I think they make the playoffs if there's not many more injuries and Mayo comes back before they go to London. Going to be tough beating the Jets if the Patriots are going to abandon the run after a few bad plays. I hope Bill realizes it and they turn into a run first team for awhile to keep people on their toes until people put 8 guys in the box.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhiggs. Show jhiggs's posts

Kraft spent all his money on Patriots Place and nothing on the Patriots.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pantherlaxvt. Show Pantherlaxvt's posts

Preseason Poll #1...ha.

Quite possibly the worst team in the NFL this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I am not giving up yet. I know what its like coming back from a major injury, so I think they just need to get their mojo going and I believe it will happen in the next game. I don't think the jets played well, we just played poorly. Let's not panic Brady will be back as he was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from juzme. Show juzme's posts

3 Problems

3 simple problems.
    1. Receivers. Joey Galloway. He will never make it here. He will run whatever pattern he wants and will never make the adjustments Brady or the Patriots are looking for him to make. Moss and Welker took the game off. Bring Nunn back - he had heart.

2. No pass rushers.  Felger (DB) was the only guy in the Boston media to say the Pats have no one that can rush the passer. The defense they played against a rookie QB made no sense.

3. Soft. The Pats are soft. Not one of them stood up and hit anybody. This is going to be a long season because this team lacks character.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevet1966. Show stevet1966's posts

remember when Bundchen forced Brady Boy to see her doctor in CA and they messed up the surgery? Shades of Donna Lewis. Brady is not himself. What does this mean? It means that Bardy Boy is being led by the nose and that he has lost his passion for the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Oh ye of little faith...take a look at yourselves...take a long look at how you are reacting...are the Pats playing mediocre football? Yes.....does the team have problems on both sides of the ball? Yes.....has the season ended already? Of course not! Its only the second game of a 16-game season...a lot of things can happen during a season - good and bad - for every team....the Pats still have time to turn it around, get a winning record and make it into the playoffs....for those fans who have lost faith in the team and want to root for someone else, don't let the door hit your derrieres on the way out...for those who still believe in this team, regardless of circumstances, stick around because this season may be a bumpy ride that may ultimately be highly rewarding....in other words Patriots fans:

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonInExile. Show BostonInExile's posts

Come on guys, this all sounds like a bunch of cry babies, this is football and we're all spoiled thinking we'll go 16-0 again.  Not the case this year. Cut Brady some slack, at least in the 2nd week!.  They missed Welker this week, Galloway isn't half the third receiver that Gaffney was, the Jet's D was awesome.  You'd think the great defensive genious Bill B, would have figured the Ryan defense scheme by now after facing it at Baltimore.  Just like in the superbowl loss, why isn't he able to make halftime adjustements? There were a lot of factors yesterday, but let's now jump ship quite yet.  Key factors in loss - Welker, Galloway, lackluster protection, NO run blocking, NO holes, ineffective coaching, lack of pressure rush.

Sections
Shortcuts