Patriots stink

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Patriots stink

Wow. The Pats stink. I can't even give credit to the Jets. The Patriots stayed in  the locker room at halftime I think. I can't believe they can't get into the endzone. If Brady could make a half decent pass he could have some touchdowns. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Re: Patriots stink

The jets have average off. and av. D and we have the best D fenive mind in football and the jets R still betting us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

He'll never B the same again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

That's an understatement..........they were better last year with Cassel.....Brady is not the same and the defense s^&%&$#%@#s......unfortunatley looking like a rebuilding year...could be a couple years before we see them in the playoffs again. I know its early but don't see them going this year, too many holes to fill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardhouse. Show gardhouse's posts

Special teams will doing a lot of laps this week, just ugly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Patriots are just going through the motions today, and not even doing that well. That 3 and short was an absolute joke. Brady can't complete a pass anywhere. Sit him down a play or 2. Ugly loss today folks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

They just look flat today on offense and on defense. They just can't make the stops on defense and Brady is hurrying alot of his throws because of pressure. They are missing Welker big time today although Edelman has played pretty well. At this point there is no way this is a playoff team. I know the season is very young but unless there is major improvement there will only be disappointment this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

again, i didn't see any "embarrasment" - i saw good defense for one team, and bad defense/offense for the other. we lost the game for ourselves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TOO?????   EEFFFing Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Patriots stink:
    [QUOTE]Wow. The Pats stink. I can't even give credit to the Jets. The Patriots stayed in  the locker room at halftime I think. I can't believe they can't get into the endzone. If Brady could make a half decent pass he could have some touchdowns. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

They weren't good last week, either- just lucky. 

Brady might not even have played today.  Perhaps they would have done better?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

People, take this game for what it was. Yes, they stunk today but, ITS ONLY WEEK 2! The team was without it's leading WR and their leading defender! Don't fall into the trap, this was not the Super Bowl! It may have been for the JETS and their fans but, it is what it is. It was a bad game and the team looked bad!

It will get better!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO

The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach!

PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Bill "In Bill We Trust" Bellichek better use some of his draft picks and make an immediate trade for a defensive stud.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from creiner812. Show creiner812's posts

Every player on the Jets offensive line is a first round draft choice

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm not giving up on my team.  We have QB protection issues and we've had that since the Eagles game in 2007.  If we resolve that we will be golden.  Oddly enough, our pass rush has hardly been the problem this year; at least not what has been giving us fits.

2007 gave us unrealistic expectations.  This is the real world, and we will take home the Lombardi!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from creiner812. Show creiner812's posts

So no pass rush. Galloway can't catch and the offensive line can't  block.  You generally can't beat agreat athletes (all Jets offensive line 1st round draft choices) with traded for lower round picks. Coach B looked great when he had the players but now that he has average talent the Pats stink.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xyxy225. Show xyxy225's posts

The defense for the most part played very well. They should have blitzed Sanchez  in a couple key situations because when they did it worked but that's the coaches fault. Can't give a rookie first round talent that kind of time. The offense stunk. Penalties aside, they picked up the blitz okay - the Jets were going to come, everyone knew that - but Brady rushed his passes and was off -target. The biggest gripe I have is the lack of imagination in the play calling. Against the Bills, 4th-and-2 and a key 3rd-and-two, we ran off tackle right. Against the Jets in a key 3rd-and-two we ran off tacke right. Since when did we turn into a bad version of the 49ers?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I clearly remember alot of people saying after the last preseason game "the defense will be better they just need to jell" it's week 2 and they still suck for the same reasons, poor run defense and secondary. The o-line looked like they did all preseason too, not able to create a pocket for Tom to be comfortable in. The defense has to go up against Michael "The Burner" Turner next week so it's not like they're going to do any better then. Then you have Ray Rice, Willis McGahee and LeRon McClain. I'm a Patriots fan but this is one of those "they are who we thought they were" moments for this team. Will the sky be falling after they lose two in a row then if it's not already?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Galloway and other formerly good players make up this team. They look old and tired. Running that shotgun all the time I want to scream. They are entirely predictable and until they find something at least little more diverse they will struggle. This is an arrogant team but to win they are going to have to come up with something new. It remains to be seen if they will. Everytime I see that shot gun even I know what they are going to do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom12isgod. Show tom12isgod's posts

The past is the past. Should've kept Cassel cheap and traded Brady for 2 first rounders. The team would be about the same this year but in better shape for the future. I really hope I am proven wrong, but that's the way it looks now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Re: Patriots DONT stink

Guys, get a hold of yourselves. The patriots arent ready for prime time yet and it shows but dont get carried away with rebuilding year stories. Brady clearly isnt his great self yet. Remember that he has played 2 complete games in the last 18 months. I would rather see the pats peak near the end of the season that fade late. The defense actually played well. They shut down the jets running game and the jets passing game wasnt exactly hot either.
    We shall see if this is a rebuliding team this year or a 12-4 team, which I think they are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

wow this is the biggest bunch of whiney bandwagon fans i have ever seen. i hope you all stop watching the games and stop posting on here so the real fans can enjoy the games by midseason once things get worked out. this team is clearly a work in progress, they are dealing with timing, new coaches, new players, and injuries. they will come around and when they do i hope none of you are on here. go be jets fans and see where that gets you!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots stink:
    [QUOTE]wow this is the biggest bunch of whiney bandwagon fans i have ever seen. i hope you all stop watching the games and stop posting on here so the real fans can enjoy the games by midseason once things get worked out. this team is clearly a work in progress, they are dealing with timing, new coaches, new players, and injuries. they will come around and when they do i hope none of you are on here. go be jets fans and see where that gets you!
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

So I suppose you are a real fan who enjoyed today's game. All I said was the Pats stink. Stating the obvious about the Pats makes me a badwagon fan. I think not. I never said they would not work things out, but this is 2 bad games in a row. That is it. Cut and dry.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from momepat. Show momepat's posts

This certainly was an "enbarassement" as predicted, if I recall.  When was the last time the Pats offense did not score a touchdown?  Will have to look that one up.  This team did not show up in the 2nd half at all.  So much for Bill B making adjustments.   Was McDaniels really that good of an offensive coordinator?  I mean, look what he did with Cassel last year.   This season will be a rebuilding year, so don't get your hopes up.   Too many key players gone including Izzo.  Brady is out of sorts and  it should have been expected.  This talk about trading him or should have kept Cassel is quite dumb on any so called Pats fan.  The Jets were certainly prepared and quite amazing how a defense could come together so quickly with a new coach.   2 Bad Games and pure luck that they won last week.  I expected better and it just was not there.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

ALL you doom and gloomers can go home!

Jets made better adjustments in the second half, total reversal of fortune from the first half.  Jets offense took off and the Pats offense stalled.

Sections
Shortcuts