Patriots stink

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RalphatBSG. Show RalphatBSG's posts

Re: Patriots stink

Wow. Get a grip all. The Pats lose on the road to an improved and determined team in a game that's a statistical wash, and the legions are crying mutiny. Step back, take a deep breth, and repeat after me, "This is a 16-game season. Teams lose. It's all about who's standing at the end." Sure the Jets bottled up Brady; and sure the defense gave up points (13) in the second half. But it was only one game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Speedyrpm. Show Speedyrpm's posts

I guess we are all spoiled!  I know I am. We endured years and years of everyone making fun of the Patriots and there was nothing we could do about it because they weren't very good.  Finally we got our turn these past several years, oh everyone still hated the Patriots but they were now beating up on everyone.  We could even put up with the bias anti-Patriot announcers that always talked up the opposing team and knocked the Patriots.   Because after it was said and done the Patriots were always a top team with players that always somehow made the play(s) we needed or a coach that managed to come up with the play or the plan that got us the win. 

This year there seems to be to many loop holes to fill.  They are being outplayed and out coached (we got lucky with Buffalo) and they looked like a beaten team yesterday that didn't know where to turn or where to go.  No one stepped up to carry the team when they needed the big play or the big stop.  I can't accept that I have been spoiled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from orrcheevers-cup. Show orrcheevers-cup's posts

i remember when the pats got buried in their first game of the season vs buffalo 34-? everyone said the pats were going down hill. all they did after that was win the super bowl!! so,dont hurt yourself jumping back on the bandwagon. brady and bill havent conceided the season yet and neither have I!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaltimorePatsFan. Show BaltimorePatsFan's posts

It's clear the Pat's are missing some key leadership with the departure or Vrabel and Seymour and the retirements of Harrison and Bruschi.  If I were Bill B.  I would hire Bruschi as a "sepcialassistant" and keep him on the sideline.  His knowledge and love of the game could only help insire this team.  Having survided many a losing season, I'm not ready to throw in the owel, but something clearly needs to change.  Joey Galloway and Brady need to spend some serious time together this week.  On a positive note, our defense and O-line were a pleasant surprise.  Julian Edleman is showing a lot of potential and I hope we can find a spot for him in our (non-existent) running game.  It will get better!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The Pats seem to have a red zone offence problem.
      I suspect it is related to Brady over throwing the ball.

When a recently rehabed baseball pitcher is consistantly throwing high it is usually caused by their arm being Too strong after a long rehab.
       Brady will adjust and our short passing game will get back on track.

Our defence looks OK. The running game looks about the same.

The Jets laid it all on the line Sunday.  I don't think the Jets have the talent  to play like that all year.
      I expect the Jets will be one of those teams that play well one week and then stink it up the next.  Come to think of it the Ravens where like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots stink:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots stink : lol thanks. I was actually at the game today. Didn't go through Long Island but did drive threw New York city. My gawd.. What a dump that place is. Not even joking you can smell the sewage almost constantly. My point is we think we have it bad because we lost a week 2 football game.. Look at how New Yorkers live on a daily basis it's like a third world country. Not to be a racist or anything but you ask for directions you can't get the native language. Also they can't even serve the paying costomers there. Sold out crowd and no parking spaces got to the stadium at 1030ish got in there at 150. Left before the third quarter ended not out of fustration but cause I couldn't wait to get back home to Massachusetts it's like a luxuary suite here compared to down there. Let the Jets have the game. Cause tomorrow morning the harsh reality will kick in for those poor bastards that live there.. What a disgusting place lol.
    Posted by 617Suffolkcounty[/QUOTE]...you are obviously a bitter, sore loser. First of all the place is NOT a dump. It may not be as nice as your new stadium but I must remind you about that set of bleachers you played in for years....Foxboro. The launguage thing is normal for any urban area. I bet I could go to Baaston and get the same unintelligable reply from some local you pulled up to and asked. As for parking if you didn't know, a huge portion of parking is gone because of the new stadium being built. If you were smart, you would have read ahead of time about it and taken a different path to the stadium. Go back to whatever backwater you live in. Take your loss like a man and grow up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]1. Jets  11-5 2. Bills  9-7 3. Dolphins 8-8 4. Patriots 6-10 trade Brady while his value is high, trade Moss while his value is high, let a fan from the stands play qb- great promotion idea
    Posted by bramrok[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Hey everyone, Look at the Jets TROLL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I live and die patriots but really disappointed in Brady. His mechanics are way out of wack. Why is he throwing off his back foot all the time?? He's just winging it. Some of it was induced but most wasn't. He needs to stay in the film room and self evaluate. He was most to blame for the loss!! This ruins my week until next Sunday///
    Posted by blinture[/QUOTE]

Gee, I don't know....maybe he had a really bad injury last season and has yet to get his mechanics back to perfection......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramprat. Show Ramprat's posts

My god!!! you guys jump ship really fast. Brady is bad , the coach is bad. GIVE IT A REST>

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

First: 9/21/2009
    Last: 9/21/2009 =
    LEON or his "College Football Friends"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Now y'all know there are a lot of posters who are not Patriot fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]My god!!! you guys jump ship really fast. Brady is bad , the coach is bad. GIVE IT A REST />
    Posted by Ramprat[/QUOTE]

Leon do you have anything better to do?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanomac757. Show seanomac757's posts

Not only did Brady look terrible, but after 1 interception we give up on the long pass? Even if Brady's struggling you have to take more looks as Moss down the field and open things up a bit. I think the combination of Brady still looking very rusty, and the new offensive coordinator not really getting comfortable yet means this may be an ugly forst half of the season. The play calling was pretty predictable and Fred Taylor seemed to be the hot running back yet they took him out for Sammy Morris in the 3rd.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots stink : Gee, I don't know....maybe he had a really bad injury last season and has yet to get his mechanics back to perfection......
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

If you mean mental mechanics then I agree.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, but Brady looks like Bledsoe before he left the league:  immobile, inaccurate and lacking fire.  sure, he looks angry on the sideline, but we need fire not anger.  we need a leader, not a complainer.  i think he's thinking about returning to home where he has a $100M supermodel and baby on the way... football is down the charts for him.  I give him two more seasons... at most.  Time to draft a QB In Response to Re: Patriots stink :
    Posted by bostonlexington[/QUOTE]

the pats did draft a qb, then they released him and kept an undrafted guy.....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from globie2. Show globie2's posts

"Where have you gone Josh McDaniel, Patriot Nation turns its lonely eyes to you".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots stink : If you mean mental mechanics then I agree.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Total mechanics.....does the brain not tell the foot to step and the arm to throw?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Sorry M10 - totally disagree with you. 

If Brady has a good pocket, he will step into his throw every time (see week 1, 4th Q, Ben Watson).

When the pocket is collapsing and brady must still step into his throws, he is not.  This is for fear that he will step into a falling d lineman who will cut him at his knees.  

Youtube his injury play last year and you will see him stepping strongly into his throw.  While their weren't pocket issues, it is easier for a mind to assume something similar could happen when the pocket is collapsing. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry M10 - totally disagree with you.  If Brady has a good pocket, he will step into his throw every time (see week 1, 4th Q, Ben Watson). When the pocket is collapsing and brady must still step into his throws, he is not.  This is for fear that he will step into a falling d lineman who will cut him at his knees.   Youtube his injury play last year and you will see him stepping strongly into his throw.  While their weren't pocket issues, it is easier for a mind to assume something similar could happen when the pocket is collapsing. 

Sorry dude, your brain must not be telling you what to type.....you must be having mental issues......

Mental and physical go hand in hand.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

M10 - denial is not a river in africa, my friend.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[QUOTE]"Where have you gone Josh McDaniel, Patriot Nation turns its lonely eyes to you".
    Posted by globie2[/QUOTE]

McD's is 2 and 0!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]M10 - denial is not a river in africa, my friend.

So I am saying that Brady has both Mental and physical mechanics problems and you are defending him and saying that he just has mental mechanics problems....

And I have a problem?   WOW!  I think that you need that second cup of coffee....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tm02906. Show Tm02906's posts

So, OK, this may be their "Stink Year." Everything's in a state of flux--even the status quo! Anybody should've guessed from their squeeky victory against the flimsy Bills that we were headed for a LONG season--particularly with the loony Jets this past Sunday.

With our rusty, returning QB, lots of new players, and strategic injuries, a deep diagnosis is required. BETTER NOW than in late November (Colts, and those f'n Jets again). Trouble is: as Patriots fans, we aren't used to being in this crappy situation. All things considered: it's not really "classy" right now for everybody to dump on Tom B.

Hang on. Hang in. Calm down. These things have a way of working themselves out.     END OF SERMON

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

U-dogg, where are you man?  I hope you got off the floor.....