Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Yes, you can be seen!!! Guilty conscience or something?  Are you creating posts in another thread that is going to get you banned or something?  LOL!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

LOL!! I'm just taking Diggers advice to puff my post count up. The cool thing is I can just delete them and the count stays the same

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

More posts for the win!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Thanks Cyberknot for responding-- guess I'll stay where I am for now  Good luck this season.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]
    That's cool. I didn't really want to give him up anyway, I thought you were looking for a "do over" and I didn't want to be a jerk (until after the season starts).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : That's cool. I didn't really want to give him up anyway, I thought you were looking for a "do over" and I didn't want to be a jerk (until after the season starts).
    Posted by Cyberknot[/QUOTE]

I hope he's the only dumb move I make this season I wanted to offer Darrius Heyward and Hillis but I 'm short on decent running backs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]

I hope he's the only dumb move I make this season I wanted to offer Darrius Heyward and Hillis but I 'm short on decent running backs.

[/QUOTE]

A female talking fantasy football!!  I'm in love!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

I wasnt able to watch any preason games this year, but I heard that Hernandez was getting a lot of targets from Brady. Bottom line in my fantasy league I have Gronk and have been offered a trade for Hernandez and Mojo for Gronk and one of my middle of the pack RB's. Just wondering what were your opinions on Gronks season vs. Hernandez's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wasnt able to watch any preason games this year, but I heard that Hernandez was getting a lot of targets from Brady. Bottom line in my fantasy league I have Gronk and have been offered a trade for Hernandez and Mojo for Gronk and one of my middle of the pack RB's. Just wondering what were your opinions on Gronks season vs. Hernandez's.

Gronks yrds might dip and Hern yrds will most likely increase, however, Gronk is still the main target in the redzone. Gronk will get a ton of points off of TD's while Hern is going to have to grind out yards imo. MJD might hold out till week 6 honestly and even if he comes back early he might not get full touches until a couple of games into when he comes back. Don't forget what happened to Johnson last year. I'd say if you have a strong team that can get you wins early in the season missing a flex RB and a slight dip in TE points then by all means it's worth MJD and Hern for a deep post-season run, but if you have a weaker lineup where losing a mid level RB and some points dropped going from Gronk to Hern might get you some early loses then it's not worth the trade because then you are fighting for a post-season birth late in the season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

That's a tempting trade.

As for Gronk vs Hern you gotta go with Gronk. But the difference might not be by that much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I would never trade Gronk for Hernandez, yards is the hardest thing to predict. But what is easier to predict is the 6'6" Gronk will get more targets in the red zone and his size alone gives him an advantage even when double covered, whereas with Hern he might not get many targets at all when double covered. But, if hte guy is going ot throw in a good RB that sure does change things!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

@negame2 - I am looking for a good TE, if you want to shoot me an offer we can try to work out a deal. Most everyone is available on my team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Thanks for the insight

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

If you would like to see your football fantasy teams analyzed frontwards, backwards and sideways, I found the site for you.

subscribers.footballguys.com/rate-my-team/form.php

p.s. I found another glitch. The paste feature doesn't work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If you would like to see your football fantasy teams analyzed frontwards, backwards and sideways, I found the site for you.

I put my team in and it came back as --------------- Awesome team.  You will be Champion of your league.  What were those knuckleheads in your league doing on draft day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I put my team in and it came back as --------------- Awesome team.  You will be Champion of your league.  What were those knuckleheads in your league doing on draft day.

Here's mine,

"Let us say this as nicely as we can. This team is iffy at best. It is below average and/or too thin at all three core positions (quarterback, running back and receiver)."

Lol!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What do you know I put your same team in and it said "can you believe that TFB believed us? I couldn't keep from cracking up, I can't believe he didn't notice what a fool. BTW don't tell him"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

"In a competitive league, almost every team has a weakness. It's almost impossible to build a team that is strong at all three core positions (quarterback, running back and wide receiver). As you probably suspect, we perceive your weakness to be at the quarterback position. Of all the deficiencies to have though, this is usually the easiest one to mask."

They say Romo is my highest rated QB (#9), then they tell me they like the combination of Schaub and Cassel??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol BSF, nice. Yeah they told me they loved the combo of Stafford and Freeman but then I realized looking at there bye week chart that they have the same bye week, doh fail  >.<

The reason they liked the combo though is because Stafford is a question mark to last the season and everyone is expecting Freeman to have a bounce back year.

Speaking of which anyone interested in swaping backup QB's?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

"Let's start by remarking that we appreciate your old-school leanings: you have a team marked by strength at the running back position. Because the position is so sought after, a team constructed like this usually has a chance to make the playoffs. But with the quarterback and wide receiver both being less strong, you may need to do something to change the outlook of this team. Your deficiencies are likely to show themselves through the bye weeks, so try to manuever early in improving the quarterback and/or receiver positions before week four."

I really don't think my WR(Harvin, Wallace, Welker) are bad at all, but ok. They said Peyton could either be great or a major weakpoint, but did say at least you don't have that Romo guy on your team. hahaha

They also say my kicker isn't starter quality, really....really?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

"Let's start by remarking that we appreciate your old-school leanings: you have a team marked by strength at the running back position. Because the position is so sought after, a team constructed like this usually has a chance to make the playoffs. But with the quarterback and wide receiver both being less strong, you may need to do something to change the outlook of this team. Your deficiencies are likely to show themselves through the bye weeks, so try to manuever early in improving the quarterback and/or receiver positions before week four."

I really don't think my WR(Harvin, Wallace, Welker) are bad at all, but ok. They said Peyton could either be great or a major weakpoint, but did say at least you don't have that Romo guy on your team. hahaha

They also say my kicker isn't starter quality, really....really?

You know they said that about my K Prater by Den K's have always produced huge numbers because they play 8 games in thin air. Matter a fact according to the NFL site Prater is projected to have the most points for any kicker in the league

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What do you know I put your same team in and it said "can you believe that TFB believed us? I couldn't keep from cracking up, I can't believe he didn't notice what a fool. BTW don't tell him"

Hahahaha! Nice!!!

So I went back and put my entire team in, the first time I just put my starters in, and this time it came back with this.....

"You are a draft guru!  You need to send your resume out to all NFL football organizations for consideration of being hired by their draft department.  Make sure you inlcude with your resume all your leagues team rosters to show them just how much better you did drafting then the other owners"

Wow!!  That is a pretty awesome program they have.  Thanks for posting the link digger.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey guys,  are we all ok without the thread not being Red and sticky :P 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[
    go to Texas pats good, bad, and ugly thread and tell each other how wonderful you are!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Once the forum gets all squared away this thread will be pinned to the top with bright red writing.  It's just a matter of time!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Whats that?  Someone sent Rex Ryan is a @#$%* a trade request.  He better go take a look at it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Whats that?  Someone sent Rex Ryan is a @#$%* a trade request.  He better go take a look at it.

Hahaha! I just came to by to check around and saw your post. I just sent him one too! Wouldn't it be funny if it were for the same player