Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

I did it!  I finally pulled the trigger on this!  Apparently the 49'ers don't know how to use Randy Moss so I... I...I... dropped him today.

(sheds tear)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HibsMax. Show HibsMax's posts

Don't know if this is the right place to post but I just started playing fantasy football this year (NFL.com) and I got bitten by the bug HARD.  It's too  late for me to get into other leagues now for this year but would like to be considered for THIS league next year.  Who do I bribe?  You can e-mail on boston@bodoin.com.

Cheers, Max

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to HibsMax's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't know if this is the right place to post but I just started playing fantasy football this year (NFL.com) and I got bitten by the bug HARD.  It's too  late for me to get into other leagues now for this year but would like to be considered for THIS league next year.  Who do I bribe?  You can e-mail on boston@bodoin.com.

Cheers, Max

[/QUOTE]

You have to bribe me! TFB thinks he's in charge but he isn't.  I'll email you where to send the money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did it!  I finally pulled the trigger on this!  Apparently the 49'ers don't know how to use Randy Moss so I... I...I... dropped him today.

(sheds tear)

[/QUOTE]

is it that they don't know how to use him or is it that they now realize there is nothing left to use?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

(sheds tear)

[/QUOTE]

is it that they don't know how to use him or is it that they now realize there is nothing left to use?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I thought he would just be a decoy, turns out he just isn't being used much at all. Now I am waiting for which week he blows up during a media interview and then gets cut.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I will sell you my team right now, no bribe needed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Cheers, Max

[/QUOTE]

I have to include Digger in this since he helped get this league going too.  So concerning the bribe... Tickets and airfare to a Patriots home game should do it.  What do you think Digger?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cheers, Max

[/QUOTE]

You have to bribe me! TFB thinks he's in charge but he isn't.  I'll email you where to send the money.

[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to NEGAME2, she's blonde, so I have been told!!  LOL!!  And she doesn't know it yet but she is about to get kicked out of the league unless she provides pictures of herself to me.  Everyone says she is a beauty but I have yet to see.  Of course, if she is hot as her personality is on here then she is probably smokin! 

BTW, all bribes and pics or other communication to me outside of here can always be sent to patsfan.fotoshop@gmail.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Cheers, Max

[/QUOTE]

Hey Max,

I was going to joke around but everyone else did a very good job. I don't speak for TFB or the league but imo only if you want to have a shot at getting in next year your best chance is to become a regular poster on the forums. We all have a lot of fun but I'm not sure it would be as much fun if we had a guy in the league who never posted anything or we didn't know from their posts. Trust me you'll have a lot fo fun posting around here anyways. A lot of good people, and a couple not so good but you'll learn to avoid them. As for me I missed the sign up last year because I couldn't make the live draft and didn't want to take a spot from someone who could. But a couple of people dropped out this year and I was mr. jimmy on the spot and requested in. If you are sticking around here just looking for TFB to start next years FF thread around Aug and request to join. If TFB likes you and there's room there might be a good chance you make it in. If not I'm sure we aren't the only FF people on the forum. You might be able to get enough people together to start a second forum league. We'll call it the AFL or CFL or something. Point I'm trying to make is become a regular poster on the forums have fun through the year, let people get to know you, and next year regardless of it's with this league or another that gets started I'm sure you can find one on here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cheers, Max

[/QUOTE]

Hey Max,

I was going to joke around but everyone else did a very good job. I don't speak for TFB or the league but imo only if you want to have a shot at getting in next year your best chance is to become a regular poster on the forums. We all have a lot of fun but I'm not sure it would be as much fun if we had a guy in the league who never posted anything or we didn't know from their posts. Trust me you'll have a lot fo fun posting around here anyways. A lot of good people, and a couple not so good but you'll learn to avoid them. As for me I missed the sign up last year because I couldn't make the live draft and didn't want to take a spot from someone who could. But a couple of people dropped out this year and I was mr. jimmy on the spot and requested in. If you are sticking around here just looking for TFB to start next years FF thread around Aug and request to join. If TFB likes you and there's room there might be a good chance you make it in. If not I'm sure we aren't the only FF people on the forum. You might be able to get enough people together to start a second forum league. We'll call it the AFL or CFL or something. Point I'm trying to make is become a regular poster on the forums have fun through the year, let people get to know you, and next year regardless of it's with this league or another that gets started I'm sure you can find one on here

[/QUOTE]

Good post PatsEng, and you make some good points, especially about being a regular poster here.  Not only will  he have fun posting but will prove that he is a regualr here.  Last season we had a couple people who got into the league who weren't regualr posters and they quit the league half way through and never came back to the forum so a regualr here is a plus.

But one thing I have to correct you on.  You can join if there is a spot open even if I don't like you.  Heck, I can't stand most the people who is in the league as it is, especially the ones who beat me!!  I'm kidding!!  I like everyone, you guys and gals make it a lot of fun.  My point is, if you are a regualr and get a long with people, not a troll, you have a much better chance getting in.. even if I happen to not like them.

I wish TexasPat would get involved in it.  I know he doesn't like us Fantasy Football players but I think it is something he would get a kick out of if he tried it with us on here.  I would love to see his draft!!

BTW, I would love to see two leagues going.  Maybe we could even get two leagues of 10 going next year instead of 1 league of 12.  That is if this place is still up and running and people are still hanging out here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

COME ON LITTLE BEN AND WALLACE----NEED YOU TO SHOW UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

(sheds tear)

[/QUOTE]

Damn I feel bad about that trade. I thought Moss would be good for 8 to 12 td's.  I think his ability is still there but like you said the 49ers aren't getting him involved enough. He's only been targeted 14 times through 5 weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I have to include Digger in this since he helped get this league going too.  So concerning the bribe... Tickets and airfare to a Patriots home game should do it.  What do you think Digger?

Throw in a tailgate and it's a deal!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

(sheds tear)

[/QUOTE]

Damn I feel bad about that trade. I thought Moss would be good for 8 to 12 td's.  I think his ability is still there but like you said the 49ers aren't getting him involved enough. He's only been targeted 14 times through 5 weeks.

[/QUOTE]

You feel bad, sure ya do!! LOL!!  And to think I wanted Amendola too!  Out of all the years I have played fantasy football I should know by now to play with my mind and not my heart. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Throw in a tailgate and it's a deal!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

COME ON LITTLE BEN AND WALLACE----NEED YOU TO SHOW UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Congrats, ask and thou shall receive! Although I don't think Ben got you as many points as you hoped.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Congrats, ask and thou shall receive! Although I don't think Ben got you as many points as you hoped.

[/QUOTE]

does anybody?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

does anybody?

[/QUOTE]

I keep finding myself in the same position this year. I had Ben starting in my other league, and going against him in this one. I was not as fortunate as you though, I had Ben and Brown instead of Wallace.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I don't like the way the QB scoring is set up in this league. With my QB, Philip Rivers, I should win every week.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't like the way the QB scoring is set up in this league. With my QB, Philip Rivers, I should win every week.

[/QUOTE]
    Ahahaha, I needed a good laugh! Wait I have Rivers in another league (looks at that team) not doing so hot either......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Ahahaha, I needed a good laugh! Wait I have Rivers in another league (looks at that team) not doing so hot either......

If I had some do-overs, I would not have drafted Brandon Lloyd so early and I would have passed on Rivers and Gates. They were all too high on my board. It's still early and I'm not giving up quite yet. On the positive side I still have the 1st pick on waivers. (^_^)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

If I had some do-overs, I would not have drafted Brandon Lloyd so early and I would have passed on Rivers and Gates. They were all too high on my board. It's still early and I'm not giving up quite yet. On the positive side I still have the 1st pick on waivers. (^_^)

[/QUOTE]

Hang in there Digger, it's been a strange season.  All the players who should be scoring big just aren't, it's strange.  Heck, I have Aaron Rodgers and he isn't doing as projected.  Aaron Rodgers, MVP of last season!!  Others are having the same problem... Look at Calvin Johnson, if you told me before the season started that he would only have 1 TD going into week 6 I would have said you were crazy!!!  Very strange season, imo!

You should be able to beat Real Comfy Jeans this weekend, I mean really... Anyone with the name Real Comfy Jeans deserves to lose!! Hahahaha, what's up with that name? LOL!  Look, you are already winning 5-2 :)  But I must admit I will be cheering for his QB to have a monster day!  Good luck this weekend, buddy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

We have a Brett Farve sighting in our league! Hope no one gets any strange pictures in their emails from real comfortable jeans.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

We have a Brett Farve sighting in our league! Hope no one gets any strange pictures in their emails from real comfortable jeans.

[/QUOTE]

I am afraid to check his fantasy football avatar, this could be scary!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am afraid to check his fantasy football avatar, this could be scary!!

[/QUOTE]

I bet it's Favre Dollar Footlong......zing, circa 2010!