Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So Cris Johnson comes through for me with 30.8!!!!!!! points----- little ben and wallace combined for  18.9. I lost by 1.7 points.  Hey Digger can I borrow your avatar?

[/QUOTE]

OUCH!  Sorry NEGAME2, when I seen you had Cris Johnson I thought you were going to have a killer day.  Gotta love fantasy football!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

So Cris Johnson comes through for me with 30.8!!!!!!! points----- little ben and wallace combined for  18.9. I lost by 1.7 points.  Hey Digger can I borrow your avatar?

I need it too but I'll share it with you. :o)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol Digger you gave me a scare honestly. I was thinking, here we go again another person is having their best week against me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

So how do the playoffs work in this league??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I can not believe MJD gets injured after I traded for him! Then I can't even get the RB I need off waivers, lame!

congrats BradyWelkerFan for last weeks victory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

lol Digger you gave me a scare honestly. I was thinking, here we go again another person is having their best week against me

lol I tried.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]I can not believe MJD gets injured after I traded for him! Then I can't even get the RB I need off waivers, lame!

congrats BradyWelkerFan for last weeks victory.
    [/QUOTE]

The same thing happened last year when I traded Jamaal Charles for Ray Rice. A week later Charles went down for the season. Bad luck dude. At least he could be back in a few weeks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    So how do the playoffs work in this league??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

The top 6 teams compete for the championship. The rest get to play a consolation round. Playoffs are weeks 14, 15 and 16.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man! Could I have any worse of a fantasy football day?  What a joke my team was this weekend!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man! Could I have any worse of a fantasy football day?  What a joke my team was this weekend!

[/QUOTE]

I could have played Stafford and really blew you out?

But hey don't fell to bad. You can still be better then Digger and Cyber if Gore performs tonight

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Nice game for Brandon Lloyd. He must have heard I benched him.

Luckily for me my competition had Julio Jones on his bench. :^)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nice game for Brandon Lloyd. He must have heard I benched him.

Luckily for me my competition had Julio Jones on his bench. :^)

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't decide whether to bench Jones or Moore. I would have missed out either way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Well now that i'm in last place and no hope of recovering, should I dump all my great players??  But who would want them anyway!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Well now that i'm in last place and no hope of recovering, should I dump all my great players??  But who would want them anyway!!

[/QUOTE]

lol don't do that Game. I hate when people do that, it just ruins a league, but you still have a shot. Go on a streak or who knows maybe everyones starters gets hurt and you grab all the backups

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fight until the end, pride is on the line here!!  You can get out of the cellar, I have faith in you!  But this is coming from someone who's team is in decline too.  LOL! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol don't do that Game. I hate when people do that, it just ruins a league, but you still have a shot. Go on a streak or who knows maybe everyones starters gets hurt and you grab all the backups

[/QUOTE] Nope, I would never do that and I don't quit, but boy discouraging.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well you know what Tonya Harding use to say, a pipe fixes everything

[/QUOTE] Nope, I would never do that and I don't quit, but boy discouraging.

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

So this is the player alanysis on the NFL fantasy site for Felix Jones'

Analysis: The Cowboys all but abandoned their running game after digging themselves a 23-0 hole to the Giants. DeMarco Murray has a chance to be back in action next week, but even if he doesn't play it's hard to be enthusiastic about Jones' potential value in Week 9.

but they re projecting him to have 17.90 points. so that's not a lot of points for a running back , I guess.

This is ESPN s projection-

Felix Jones   Felix Jones Dallas Cowboys ELIG: RB STATUS: BROZ PRK: 39 AVG: 4.7 %OWN: 81.1 ( -4.5) Healthy ESPN Projection WEEK 9 3 Yds: 0/30/9, TDs:0 Jones salvaged a pitiful Week 9 performance with a touchdown, but 13 carries for 19 yards with a fumble and no catches is not what the doctor ordered. The imminent return of DeMarco Murray will send Jones back into fantasy oblivion and likely scrambling back to the producers of "The League" for another cameo.

They are projecting 3 points. which is more like it.  NFL fantasy has a lot of areas that needs to be "fixed" including the draft which I thought was terrible.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hang in there, you could pass a few of us pretty quickly. My team is pitiful. Heck, you're only two games out of second in your division.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

So this is the player alanysis on the NFL fantasy site for Felix Jones'

Analysis: The Cowboys all but abandoned their running game after digging themselves a 23-0 hole to the Giants. DeMarco Murray has a chance to be back in action next week, but even if he doesn't play it's hard to be enthusiastic about Jones' potential value in Week 9.

but they re projecting him to have 17.90 points. so that's not a lot of points for a running back , I guess.

This is ESPN s projection-

Felix Jones   Felix Jones Dallas Cowboys ELIG: RB STATUS: BROZ PRK: 39 AVG: 4.7 %OWN: 81.1 ( -4.5) Healthy ESPN Projection WEEK 9 3 Yds: 0/30/9, TDs:0 Jones salvaged a pitiful Week 9 performance with a touchdown, but 13 carries for 19 yards with a fumble and no catches is not what the doctor ordered. The imminent return of DeMarco Murray will send Jones back into fantasy oblivion and likely scrambling back to the producers of "The League" for another cameo.

They are projecting 3 points. which is more like it.  NFL fantasy has a lot of areas that needs to be "fixed" including the draft which I thought was terrible.

[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with you on this. I stopped bothering to look at projections after week 4, I don't know what they base their numbers on, I find ESPN's better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hate Patriots bye weeks!!  At least we still have fantasy football!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree!!! Oh btw, thanks for dropping Cutler! I needed a qb with Brady on a bye and thought I'd get stuck with Weeden or something. So Cutler has to face the 29th ranked pass-D! SWEET!! By the way, who are you playing this weekend man?

Sections
Shortcuts