Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree!!! Oh btw, thanks for dropping Cutler! I needed a qb with Brady on a bye and thought I'd get stuck with Weeden or something. So Cutler has to face the 29th ranked pass-D! SWEET!! By the way, who are you playing this weekend man?

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Figures!!!  My drops/adds/trades have not been good this season.  Now all I need is for you to beat me with Cutler scoring huge to really add insult to my during the season moves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agree!!! Oh btw, thanks for dropping Cutler! I needed a qb with Brady on a bye and thought I'd get stuck with Weeden or something. So Cutler has to face the 29th ranked pass-D! SWEET!! By the way, who are you playing this weekend man?

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Figures!!!  My drops/adds/trades have not been good this season.  Now all I need is for you to beat me with Cutler scoring huge to really add insult to my during the season moves.

[/QUOTE]

I'll be nice but first I have to win! I'm 2-6 so I don't have much of a right to talk trash and insult anyone hahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I made one trade proposal this year, at the start of the season (I don't remember to whom, they laughed) and I have not made one since

Nobody has made a trade proposal to me all year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I made one trade proposal this year, at the start of the season (I don't remember to whom, they laughed) and I have not made one since

[/QUOTE]

Thats probably a good thing and why you are 6-2.  I made moves (apparently bad ones) and I am 4-4, lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]I made one trade proposal this year, at the start of the season (I don't remember to whom, they laughed) and I have not made one since

[/QUOTE]

You must be the only one to have not received one Rocky. There's been more trades in this league than any I've played in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean when you offered me Donald Brown for Trent Richardson? I didn't laugh, I countered with offering you Jay Cutler for Drew Brees :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You mean when you offered me Donald Brown for Trent Richardson? I didn't laugh, I countered with offering you Jay Cutler for Drew Brees :)

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.....Interesting that Trent is one of the highest scoring RB's and Drew is one of the highest scoring QB's....

I am very thin with my RB's, it will come back to bite me in the end

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah.....Interesting that Trent is one of the highest scoring RB's and Drew is one of the highest scoring QB's....

[/QUOTE]

Almost everybody in every league is this year. I just lost Sproles in my other league. I'm pretty much toast there now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Cyber, nice pickup with SD defense. I came looking and found that you beat me to it. I picked them up in another league and got a huge jump going against the first place team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Almost everybody in every league is this year. I just lost Sproles in my other league. I'm pretty much toast there now.

[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have Sproles, Ridley and Jones-Drew in another league. I'm starting Justin Forsett who is backing up Foster and Joique Bell who is the backup to Leshoure Hahaha There is no one else available

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Come on PatsEng, I'm cheering for you today!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Leatherhelmets, you're making me nervous. Cut it out!

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/507683

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

If I pull off a win this week, it is 100% no questions asked due only to Doug Martin being a rock. Holy hell, guy just dropped 51.2 points. Unbelievable. Looks like I'm only 1 game back from being 2nd in my division somehow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Well thats it for my team. Its over. I almost want to trade Brady and Ridley so they don't go down with the ship

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Well thats it for my team. Its over. I almost want to trade Brady and Ridley so they don't go down with the ship

[/QUOTE]

I was pretty nervous there, I thought you were going to beat me with my Gonzalas trade to you. 

BTW, will you take Alex Smith and Michael Bush for Brady and Riddley? lol!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This one is going to be a close one for me this week. I thought I had no chance after my guys produced nothing in the TE spot and K but I still have a shot, well provided Graham doesn't get any TD's tonight

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Think I have Rocky beat this week, unless Brees goes off and McCoy gets hurt or does absolutely nothing. I benched Leshoure for Fred Jackson last minute yesterday, another great coaching move by me...

Doug Martin got me 78 points in a CBS Sports league... Highest total I have ever seen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doug Martin got me 78 points in a CBS Sports league... Highest total I have ever seen.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's the highest score for one player I have ever heard of.  What did your total score end up being?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Err and I had a waiver claim on Martin too, before someone stole him >.>

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was pretty nervous there, I thought you were going to beat me with my Gonzalas trade to you. 

BTW, will you take Alex Smith and Michael Bush for Brady and Riddley? lol!

[/QUOTE]

Lol I will think that one over and get back to you. Don't hold your breath though. Congrats on the win! I actually didn't have a terrible week but I always seem to have 2 or 3 starters each week that get 1 to 2 points each. The inconsistency is killin me

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's the highest score for one player I have ever heard of.  What did your total score end up being?

[/QUOTE]

I ended up with 203. Someone got a 222 this week. Different rules, 10 pts for a TD, bonuses for different yardage levels, ppr etc.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Come on PatsEng, hold on to that lead!!  I'm sweating bullets here, I need you to win!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Come on PatsEng, hold on to that lead!!  I'm sweating bullets here, I need you to win!

[/QUOTE]

You weren't the only one sweating bullets. I went to bed with a 1 point lead and a full quarter to go and thought there was no chance I'd get a W this week. Talk about a squeker

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You weren't the only one sweating bullets. I went to bed with a 1 point lead and a full quarter to go and thought there was no chance I'd get a W this week. Talk about a squeker

[/QUOTE]

You did it!!  Conrats and thanks, I needed that!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts