Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

You got it, with the trade that just went down our matchup projections are pretty close, but they have Wallace projected really low in my opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Whoa, another big trade going down. Can't wait for the posweaker 1 trash talk!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

AND WE ARE UNDERWAY!!! Best of luck to everyone this season...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

ge this god damn thing fixed so i can POST!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

AND WE ARE UNDERWAY!!! Best of luck to everyone this season...

i can't post because of banned "s" but i can say god damn

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hey Boston

Shaub va Miami?? You should be giving me points!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

LOL I'm so pi**ed I can't type straight.  I mean

Hey Boston!!  Schaub vs Miami  You should be giving me points!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Romo did great yesterday, still happy I traded him though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Not a big Romo fan here, but he did well last night.  Not sure I would want him to lead my fantasy team.... well, except possibly this week, lol!  I have Rodgers going against the double tough 49ers D.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to TFB12s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediros comment:

Not a big Romo fan here, but he did well last night.  Not sure I would want him to lead my fantasy team.... well, except possibly this week, lol!  I have Rodgers going against the double tough 49ers D.

[/QUOTE]

And of course I didn't start him this week...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to NEGAME2s comment:

LOL I'm so pi**ed I can't type straight.  I mean

Hey Boston!!  Schaub vs Miami  You should be giving me points!

Points?? No. I'd be glad to give you some pointers, after this week of course...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

And of course I didn't start him this week...

[/QUOTE]

Of course, it always work out that way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am still looking to upgrade my QB position if anyone is interested in sending me an offer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

so freed you just traded Romo and you are looking to upgrade your QB position?? My question are you here to play and win games or here to just trade for the hell of it??

Friday night and it's party time!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I am guessing you think Romo is better than Peyton...I work the trades until I am happy with my team. Much much happier with it now, than right after the draft. If you look at some of my previous posts I mentioned I was stuck with Romo in the draft because many QBs went way higher than I expected and I dont trust Romo on a week to week basis. I like consistancy in my players. Peyton is good and has more of an upside than Romo in my opinion, but not what I am exactly looking for. I definitely don't trade for the hell of it and I take winning seriously or I wouldnt even bother trading to make my team better. I am not hesitant to mix up my team. If I never trade Peyton it won't upset me or anything. I will make sure to remember this once I win.

Hope that clarifies you query, you can always trade me Newton for Peyton ;) 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Friday night and it's party time!!

Forgot to say....YO SOY FIESTA!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And I already have a week 1 loss!  Congrats Freediro aka Patriots of Casterly Rock!  Hit me with your best shot!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol well at least for week 1 Leather got the better end of our deal. RGIII looks legit and everyone thought I reached for him. But proved Stafford stays healthy he should get me more points then RGIII by the end. How many 3 int games can Stafford have in a season?

But, looks like Rice needs to get me 8.5 points for the win. No guarantee but it's looking good for me

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

lol well at least for week 1 Leather got the better end of our deal. RGIII looks legit and everyone thought I reached for him. But proved Stafford stays healthy he should get me more points then RGIII by the end. How many 3 int games can Stafford have in a season?

But, looks like Rice needs to get me 8.5 points for the win. No guarantee but it's looking good for me

RG3 does look legit.

All you need is 8.5 points from Rice, he should be good for at least that many points.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

hey negame, Peyton looked pretty good right? I see him being able to put up old Peyton fantasy points, especially if that is what he does against a team like the Steelers. Not to mention my other trades panning out great already. I know it's  only the first week, but I like what my moves have done for me already.

hey TFB, you might want to jsut get rid of DeAngelo now, but hey your bench was at least solid this week! I am going to need to think over that new avatar your going to need. Also, can we even change our avatars with all the forum issues going on right now?

Thank you guys for not being offended by my friendly trash talk!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

hey TFB, you might want to jsut get rid of DeAngelo now, but hey your bench was at least solid this week! I am going to need to think over that new avatar your going to need. Also, can we even change our avatars with all the forum issues going on right now?

That was pretty sad by DeAngelo.  I was very disappointed with that performance.  But it's only week 1, I can't count how many times I have seen people bail on players after week 1 only to be burned by it later on in the season.

As for the avatar, I don't think it can be changed right now but I will give you a rain check on it until it can be then I would be more then happy to fulfill my bet losing obligation. 

It's too bad I lost because I had your avatar made and ready to go!!  Hahaha!  I guess I jinxed myself there!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was pretty sad by DeAngelo.  I was very disappointed with that performance.  But it's only week 1, I can't count how many times I have seen people bail on players after week 1 only to be burned by it later on in the season.

As for the avatar, I don't think it can be changed right now but I will give you a rain check on it until it can be then I would be more then happy to fulfill my bet losing obligation. 

It's too bad I lost because I had your avatar made and ready to go!!  Hahaha!  I guess I jinxed myself there!

[/QUOTE]

DeAngelo was just sad he wasn't going to be on a championship team and I'm not talking NFL. It must have been very depressing hearing the TFB drafted him

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

oh man waht a burn Patseng!

TFB, can you at least post what you cam up with? I really do want to see it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I've got 25 points so far. Ugh!

Go Chargers!

Sections
Shortcuts