Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

I hope Ray Lewis knocks Green out on the first play of the game!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I already have a week 1 loss!  Congrats Freediro aka Patriots of Casterly Rock!  Hit me with your best shot!

Geez TFB don't  pump he up any more than he is already!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

oh man waht a burn Patseng!

TFB, can you at least post what you cam up with? I really do want to see it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

well at least we know the Gillette division is the toughest of the bunch.

BTW there has to be some irony in a team named after Sexy Rexy being under the foot of the league

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Is it possible to lose by .22-- yes because I did!  It was that 63 yard field goal. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Ouch that hurts game, though it could have been worse. You could have been Digger.

Look on the bright side, your division is the NFC west of the league (minus the 49ers) so anyone can still win it and then get knocked out the first week of the playoffs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ouch that hurts game, though it could have been worse. You could have been Digger.

Look on the bright side, your division is the NFC west of the league (minus the 49ers) so anyone can still win it and then get knocked out the first week of the play

You forgot freediro who looks to have the best team so far (unless he keeps trading away players)  . He had the higest score this week -129+-. So I'll probably loose by 22 again without the .  Please don't tell him I said so.  but thanks for the encouragement but a loss is a loss doesn't matter how many points.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Is it possible to lose by .22-- yes because I did!  It was that 63 yard field goal. 

That is a bummer, one little tweek to the lineup and you could have won. That hurts!!  But maybe not as bad as losing by 54.2 points like some of us did!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You forgot freediro who looks to have the best team so far (unless he keeps trading away players)  . He had the higest score this week -129+-. So I'll probably loose by 22 again without the .  Please don't tell him I said so.  but thanks for the encouragement but a loss is a loss doesn't matter how many points.

He had some players that had a big first week, unfortunatly against me!!  If I had a dollar for everytime I seen teams have a big first week and then never have the same type week the rest of the season then I would have about... 20 bucks!  LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He had some players that had a big first week, unfortunatly against me!!  If I had a dollar for everytime I seen teams have a big first week and then never have the same type week the rest of the season then I would have about... 20 bucks!  LOL!

This is true. It's a good thing my team slightly underperformed. Everyone pretty much played to their level except my TE and my QB so I'm going to be sitting nice and pretty when they start to perform

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is true. It's a good thing my team slightly underperformed. Everyone pretty much played to their level except my TE and my QB so I'm going to be sitting nice and pretty when they start to perform

Yes, you had a solid week too.  Everyone is taking notice of the teams who scored 100+ points.  Not a good feeling for us who scored under 80.  Those who scored 80-100, not so bad, at least not as worried as us who scored in the 70's.  But again it's only week 1, plenty of games left.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

...So that trade I made isn't looking so hot now hahaha. Terrible week for me, but somehow I managed to squeeze out the win. That's definitely not gonna keep happening every week though. I'll take the W for now though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Yeah I am not trading any more players for the most part, Peyton looked good,  glad I traded Fred Jackson away! I don't want to toot my own horn, because karma will get me! I can only hope my playmakers keep up the work.

Great idea with the avatar TFB!

Cant wait for week 2 so we can get a clearer picture of all the teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Look on the bright side, your division is the NFC west of the league (minus the 49ers) so anyone can still win it and then get knocked out the first week of the playoffs

Damn, that was embarrassing. At least now I know Peterson is ready. Do you still want to make a play for Tate? I had high hopes for him and Redman. Oh well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Darn, I had a good week but PatsEng had a better one! I can't be too disapointed though, alot of my guys did well and even the backups like Garcon and Fleener.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I hope Ray Lewis knocks Green out on the first play of the game!!!

Lol!! Nothing wrong with a little bounty program running in fantasy football

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Darn, I had a good week but PatsEng had a better one! I can't be too disapointed though, alot of my guys did well and even the backups like Garcon and Fleener.

you had a great week and would have bet all but 2 people. Just you'r bad luck you ran into me this week

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

you had a great week and would have bet all but 2 people. Just you'r bad luck you ran into me this week

True, its sort of like the bad luck you're getting in Week 11

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

LMCLAO  ok u win  now look at my trade offer and let me know

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

LMCLAO  ok u win  now look at my trade offer and let me know

I need to think about that one. I will respond tomorrow.

Sections
Shortcuts