Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

Hey TFB, I sent you a trade offer. Let me know what you think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol just realized I put in 3 waiver claims and didn't get a single one. I figured I'd get at least 1 but wow  >.<

I have to play more office leagues. People there don't know what to look for in the waiver claims (ie I picked up Morris and Amendela in a PPR league in a single week)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

lol just realized I put in 3 waiver claims and didn't get a single one. I figured I'd get at least 1 but wow  >.<

I have to play more office leagues. People there don't know what to look for in the waiver claims (ie I picked up Morris and Amendela in a PPR league in a single week)

I put 2 in and didn't get any either.

That's crazy about your other league, but sometimes playing with losers like that is no fun. I love that this league is pretty competative and hopefully no one runs away or falls off, I like when the leagues are a tight race to the final playoff spots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

I gotta pass on that one.  Not much of a Dez fan.  Plus you took advantage of me on the last trade!  Hahahahaha!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I gotta pass on that one.  Not much of a Dez fan.  Plus you took advantage of me on the last trade!  Hahahahaha!!

Between him(never catching for more 100+ yards in a game) and Tony, not sure when I feel like playing well, Romo. I too would not be a fan of his in fantasy football.

I was going to send you a trade offer also TFB, but I am going to wait to see how this weekend plays out first.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I don't blame you. I thought Dez would have a better year (i predicted about 12 td's) then last year but he's off to a horrible start with no td's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh thank goodness my Amendola trade offers were never accepted.  Hated to see him go down and out with a broken collarbone after missing most of last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

So I kind of feel bad for Rex Ryan is a Douche because he probably would have beaten almost every other team this week if he wasn't facing me.

Looks like it's a race between BradyWelkerFan and myself for sole posession of overall 1st place team. We play in 2 weeks so it could be the difference come playoff time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Wow yeah this really hasn't been my year in fantasy. Finally put together a good day and still get worked by you. In another league, I had my best game of the year and lost to a guy who put up 157 points on me. Ugh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Those are the worst, yet at the sametime you feel good your team can put up big points. I'd rather lose by 1 point but could have beat everyone else than lose by 45 points or something like that.

A moral victory is never as fun as a victory in the W column.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Looks like a big loss is headed my way this weekend.  Digger is projected to outscore my by 50+ points!! WoW!!

AAUGH!

What did I tell ya! I've got a nice team on paper.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Looks like a big loss is headed my way this weekend.  Digger is projected to outscore my by 50+ points!! WoW!!

AAUGH!

What did I tell ya! I've got a nice team on paper.

You may not win it all this year but if each of your starters have a really good game on the same weekend you could break some scoring records. Yes, very good on paper if they could just all have solid weeks.  I really thought you were going to blow me away this weekend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I have a strict rule in fantasy football and that is I always go with my first instinct. So I had Jacquizz Rodgers set as a starter all week because Murray had a bye. 12:50pm Sunday, I decided to break my rule and sub in Andre Brown thinking he'd have a chance to get more points. Andre got injured in the 1st and gets 0.00 points. Rodgers got 1.20 points. I lost 107.16 to 106.32.       Now if you all excuse me, I must go hit myself on the head with a frying pan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

For the first time one of my opponents didn't have their best week of the season. Thank you Game for taking it easy on me

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

For the first time one of my opponents didn't have their best week of the season. Thank you Game for taking it easy on me

talk about a complete meltdown of a team. lost two not so great players early.. but aren't you embarassed your defense scored more than your QB??  anyway great win for you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

talk about a complete meltdown of a team. lost two not so great players early.. but aren't you embarassed your defense scored more than your QB??  anyway great win for you.

I'm a big D guy anyways so I'm actually pretty proud. Besides my D has been the best player on my team this year lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I put in 3 or 4 waiver requests and got nothing. Price you pay for being so good ;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

I put in 3 or 4 waiver requests and got nothing. Price you pay for being so good ;)

You are the Rex Ryan of Sunday Brunch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

You are the Rex Ryan of Sunday Brunch

Lol, I'm glad you said it.

By the way, I'm open to trading Rivers if you're interested. :o]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Well I do like feet.....but, at least my team backs up my mouth, so I'll take that little quip as a compliment. There will be more trash talking, it's more fun that way! It's not to offend or upset anyone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hang in their Game, it'll turn around.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

You guys are making moves. I like it!

I just noticed your trade request. Interesting. I'll look it over tonight and get back to you.

Sections
Shortcuts