Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

Yeah, I can't root for Romo and Desean is just a punk who lets his attitude dictate how well he plays. Wit Foster he can put up more fantasy points than many RBs combined in any given week. I am gonna miss Fred Jackson, baring injury he will be pretty darn good. It's also kinda nice to root for a Pats player every week, Welker is one of Brady's go to targets year in and out no matter what the pundits and draft gurus say. I am glad both of us got what we wanted while not making a lopsided trade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Hey guys, just did this draft in a 10 team league. Would love to hear your thoughts. I drafted 4th. I had the chance to draft Hernandez instead of Maclin but waited for Pettigrew. I am so so on MJD but think the guy would be too stupid to not show up. I am surprised V. Jackson fell so far. I could have taken Ridely over Greene. I could have taken Eli over Luck. Ben Tate so low was also a great pick up. 

Team name - Brady Gaga

1. Brady
    2. MJD
    3. F. Jackson
    4. Wallace
    5. Colston
    6. Maclin
    7. Greene
    8. V. Jackson
    9. Pettigrew
    10. Luck
    11. Hillis
    12. T. Young
    13. Tate
    14. Seahawks
    15. Bironas

So what do you guys think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys, just did this draft in a 10 team league. Would love to hear your thoughts. I drafted 4th. I had the chance to draft Hernandez instead of Maclin but waited for Pettigrew. I am so so on MJD but think the guy would be too stupid to not show up. I am surprised V. Jackson fell so far. I could have taken Ridely over Greene. I could have taken Eli over Luck. Ben Tate so low was also a great pick up.  Team name - Brady Gaga 1. Brady 2. MJD 3. F. Jackson 4. Wallace 5. Colston 6. Maclin 7. Greene 8. V. Jackson 9. Pettigrew 10. Luck 11. Hillis 12. T. Young 13. Tate 14. Seahawks 15. Bironas So what do you guys think?
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

That should be a very strong team. I'd try to get Jennings if I could incase MJD decides to hold out

Is it a keeper league? If it is you might have struck gold with Luck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

BostonSportsFan, Digger, and Rex are my favorite drafts. Good all around.

Disappointed I didn't know there was a league here, but I already have three leagues so... I would have done just as bad this year as I did last year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It's Monday!!!!

Time for some deletions!

"Dear Dottie,

Please delete this thread as it contains none of the name calling, insulting, or condescending tones that must be prevalent in all threads. Beyond the total respect being displayed, there have been no hidden curse words or other profanity. This is simply not acceptable. This thread must be removed at once, and replaced with anything authored by JetMangione to garner the appropriate responses.

Thank you,
    A Very Concerned Poster"

I think my work here is done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol if this thread gets deleted I'm blaming you dragon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks Nick, thanks dragon.

Thank you Dottie for not deleting this thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

We had our neighborhood league draft last night. I got TB12 with pick 5 (I have had him all 4 years of the league) and paired him with Hernandez. I had the Brady-Gronk combo last year and won the league...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think the Brady Hern combo will be a great one if you got him in the right round. I'm thinking late round 5 early round 6 is a good spot to grab Hern. At that point you are looking at either good but not elite TE's or flex players anyways.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Yeah, I got Hern in round 5. I also have J. Graham at TE, Hern will be my flex option. I snagged Demps in round 14...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]We had our neighborhood league draft last night. I got TB12 with pick 5 (I have had him all 4 years of the league) and paired him with Hernandez. I had the Brady-Gronk combo last year and won the league...
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]
    I don't expect Brady to throw for as many yards this year but he could better his TD total.

It will be hard for Gronk to match his 2011 numbers but he will still be very good.

Hernandez' numbers are tough to guage. He runs good routes and has good hands but how many touches will he get?

I'm hoping I won't regret picking Brandon Lloyd when Brandon Marshall, A.J. Green, Marques Colston, Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, DeSean Jackson, Demaryius Thomas and Steve Johnson were all available.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : I don't expect Brady to throw for as many yards this year but he could better his TD total. It will be hard for Gronk to match his 2011 numbers but he will still be very good. Hernandez' numbers are tough to guage. He runs good routes and has good hands but how many touches will he get? I'm hoping I won't regret picking Brandon Lloyd when Brandon Marshall, A.J. Green, Marques Colston, Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, DeSean Jackson, Demaryius Thomas and Steve Johnson were all available.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

And I thank you for letting Thomas and Colston drop into my lap

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

If THIS thread gets deleted...I'd feel kinda bad.

I joked I was going to get the last one deleted, and it was gone before I even knew if anyone responded...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know we are Patriots fans but nobody likes my Rodgers/Jennings combo?  These two are going to help me knock off the Champ! (types this while doing the discount double check move)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

@TFB that combo is great, but Rodger also loves to throw to Nelson just as much as Jennings. I have Jennings in another league and I hope he takes over as the leading WR on GB and with people respecting Nelson more I think Jennings has a good chance at reclaiming that spot.

@Digger I appreciate you letting Wallace fall to me, especially now that he is showing up! Marshall looks like the premier go to target in Chi and could be a top 10 or even 5 WR if that connection keep up. Can't believe you passed up AJ Green either, that guy is a pure play maker! HOWEVER, Lloyd is even or better than everyone else on that list and could end up having the most upside than any of the guys on the list, only time will tell.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I just proposed to NEGame. Waiting for a response Embarassed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

negame has a plethora of Car, NO and KS palyers to say the least. While homecheese has a plethora of DAL, IND and NE players. Are you guys gonna mix that up a little?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]negame has a plethora of Car, NO and KS palyers to say the least. While homecheese has a plethora of DAL, IND and NE players. Are you guys gonna mix that up a little?
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Its Dan Bailey for my 2013 1st and 2nd rounder.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I can't beleive leatherhelmets is going to make that trade...I just wouldn't give Stafford up, and although Austin isn't so great and a little beat up over the years, for a receiver on the Saints and a rookie QB who god knows how good he may be.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]I just proposed to NEGame. Waiting for a response
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Can we veto this proposal?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He was the one who originally offered me that form of the deal so it's something he wants. I do think RGIII is going to get some good points this year. My guess would be between 275-300. Given this pre-season he's looked pretty legit too or even put up Newton esc numbers given the division. Colston though might be a top 10 WR this year being Brees's #1. Austin will most likely ride my bench given his pention for injury. If I didn't have a deep WR bench I might hesitate at trading him away

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : Can we veto this proposal?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

It was DENIED! Not enough carats.   Cry

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : It was DENIED! Not enough carats.  

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012 : It was DENIED! Not enough carats.  
    Well get out there and get some more carats!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

is that all she wants? Well have have a pretty nice garden how many does she want?

Sections
Shortcuts