Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In response to Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012:

I'm shopping Finley if anyone is interested

hrm, ok I'll take Brady, Finley, Murray, and some of that used gum under your seat for Baldwin.

I'm kidding, I mean really that would be an awful trade.... for me. Who would want used gum? Better make it a fresh stick, fruit striped gum. The black and white zebra striped kind

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

@ PatsEng - I am Welker Texas Ranger, when we had sigs my team name was posted.   @ home cheese - I am for sure interested in Finley! Shoot me an offer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Lets work out a deal, most everyone is available on my team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

hrm, ok I'll take Brady, Finley, Murray, and some of that used gum under your seat for Baldwin.

I'm kidding, I mean really that would be an awful trade.... for me. Who would want used gum? Better make it a fresh stick, fruit striped gum. The black and white zebra striped kind

Lol Sadly this would still be a better trade for me instead of someone offering Tebow for Lesean McCoy in another league

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'm set a wr but could use rb's. Are you interested in trading Bradshaw? I'm not sure who yet but if you want to make me an offer please do. I'm trying to make up my mind

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Always looking to improve the team, make me an offer...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'm set a wr but could use rb's. Are you interested in trading Bradshaw? I'm not sure who yet but if you want to make me an offer please do. I'm trying to make up my mind

Yeah I can deal Bradshaw, just sent you an offer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Always looking to improve the team, make me an offer...

I sent you an offer. If you don't like it, make me a counter offer if you wish

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Homecheese glad we could work something out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow Freediro, that's essentially what you offered me for Davis and Greene. That's why I said we were so far off in value I don't think we could have come together on anything

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Homecheese glad we could work something out.

Same here, I think it works out well for both sides

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB you've got a counter-trade coming your way. Things are heating up fast here

LOL!  I have sent a counter to your counter, JMUFranco.  Not sure this deal is going to get done, hahahaha!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

LOL!  I have sent a counter to your counter, JMUFranco.  Not sure this deal is going to get done, hahahaha!!

hahaha I'm still waiting for you guys to get a trade done so we can work out the second part of it. That is if the dude I want is still involved?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

Haven't seen it yet, sure it's just a lag in the system. Either way, trade winds are brewing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It wouldn't let me do it because I would have to drop a player in order to send the trade and I wasn't willing to drop anyone so I had to rework it, lol!!  Should be there now.

Haven't seen it yet, sure it's just a lag in the system. Either way, trade winds are brewing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This forum messes up all the quotes when replying to messages.

Attn: JMUFranco.....
    the site wouldn't let me do it because I would have to drop a player in order to send the trade and I wasn't willing to drop anyone so I had to rework it my trade, lol!!  It Should be there now.

I wish we all would have agreed to expand the roster before the season started.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Wow Freediro, that's essentially what you offered me for Davis and Greene. That's why I said we were so far off in value I don't think we could have come together on anything

It was slightly different, but as I said my initials offers are usually feelers to see what the other guy is thinking, unless I send an email in adavance of an offer, this a competion and I am not going to send you my best offer first. Glad you are not offended by it, I know everyone goes about making trades differently and I know everyone has values set on players differently.

I wanted to work out a deal with you, but when I looked at our teams the only trade would have involved moving a lot of guys or swapping big name players and I just didn't think that was going to go anywhere. But, i'll look it over again and we will see, it's going to be a long season and I am sure there will be plenty of more opportunites to make trades.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

This forum messes up all the quotes when replying to messages.

Attn: JMUFranco.....
    the site wouldn't let me do it because I would have to drop a player in order to send the trade and I wasn't willing to drop anyone so I had to rework it my trade, lol!!  It Should be there now.

I wish we all would have agreed to expand the roster before the season started.

Roster is fine, if we expanded the roster it would really limit the FA available, having the roster limit set as it is makes you think twice about picking up and dropping players for you team. Versus just stashing guys away because you have numerous bench spots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It was slightly different, but as I said my initials offers are usually feelers to see what the other guy is thinking, unless I send an email in adavance of an offer, this a competion and I am not going to send you my best offer first. Glad you are not offended by it, I know everyone goes about making trades differently and I know everyone has values set on players differently.

I wanted to work out a deal with you, but when I looked at our teams the only trade would have involved moving a lot of guys or swapping big name players and I just didn't think that was going to go anywhere. But, i'll look it over again and we will see, it's going to be a long season and I am sure there will be plenty of more opportunites to make trades.

no biggy, I judge a first offer simply by how close I think the value is. If it looks like I could improve in one area but what I would lose in others is to great well I still see a starting point off of that one area of improvement, but if it's just a straight lose on my end then usually it's not even worth persuing honestly. Like for instance your original offer had me losing in starting TE, and #2 RB and only getting back a 5th bench WR that would never see a flex position spot unless an injury happened and it was a bye week for another player. To me there just wasn't anything to build off of at that point. If however say instead of Greene you targeted my backup RB then we would have been close enough that I think a deal would have got done because I could see an improvement were Bell would have replaced my flex position but I would still be losing in the TE position.

But, I never get offended by trades because everyone tries to sneak one by everyone. Actually the trade to Leather I originally offered Freeman and I think Thomas for Stafford to gauge how he felt about Stafford and just to toss something out and he came back with Stafford, Austin, and Gresham for RGIII and Colston. The only reason I turned that down was because I thought that was way to much on his end so I countered without Gresham thinking a consistent WR and a QB he appearently wanted was fair enough for two high potential players but with big injury question marks 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Yeah I know what you mean, after two trades already. I may need to pump the brakes and let the first few weeks play out. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Man, I miss the "edit post" button. Haha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol me too, notice my back to back to back threads because I couldn't remember that you were Welker Texas Ranger

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Haha, well I have changed my name multiple times already.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Haha, well I have changed my name multiple times already.

What is it now??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

TFB we fought the good fight, it's too bad Dottie sided with TP on this. It's also sad when the forums can't be used like all other normal forum set ups are.

Sections
Shortcuts