Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Patriots Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2012

In response to freediro's comment:

I don't even see waht you are trying to get from him, most trade options I see between you would just end up with one of you having either better RB or WR core. I am not making any more trades before the season starts unless someone sends me an offer that really peaks my interest. But TFB I am curiosu what you are trying to do, onyl because your team looks good.

I'm restless!!  I'm itching for the season to start!  I'm to the point where I have to do something because I just can't sit and wait anymore.  I'm tinkering around, got one player in mind that I want to get just for the heck of it (actually I think this person is going to have a better season then expected) and it's taking some real doing to get the person.  And if I can upgrade a postition just a tad along the way I will take it. 

One more week, I can't take this any longer, lol!!  I want some football now!  I have to even wait until Friday to watch my sons first game... I am being torchered here.. I did get a small taste Saturday with some college ball tho so that helped for a few minutes.... or maybe it made it worse, lol!!  BTW, if somehow the Cowboys can beat the Giants Wednesday night then it will be a good start to the season!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I know you pain and feel the exact same way. Well all I can offer you is to take a look at my team and if you want to make a trade shoot me an offer.

That or we can go tag team TP in the BDCdottie page again.....hahaha I kid I kid, but seriously though what crawled up that guy's butt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know you pain and feel the exact same way. Well all I can offer you is to take a look at my team and if you want to make a trade shoot me an offer.

That or we can go tag team TP in the BDCdottie page again.....hahaha I kid I kid, but seriously though what crawled up that guy's butt?

I would love to make a trade with ya but I have nothing to offer for Welker and I know you aren't trading him away.  I mean heck, you would have to change your team name, LOL!!

As far as TP goes, I think he is just a stuborn old man who got his butt hurt because none of his thread ever got pinned to the top.  I believe he felt slighted and left out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I was guessing that also, but he seemed like such a reasonable poster before this was discovered.

Anyways, about my team and trading Welker. His numbers are always consistant, but what has evolved around him is going to start to change things....maybe. With that said I would be open to trading Welker, now I am not expecting a king's ransom, but as always Welker is undervalued and will usually overproduce, so it would take a highly interesting player for me to seriously put a trade into discussion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was guessing that also, but he seemed like such a reasonable poster before this was discovered.

Anyways, about my team and trading Welker. His numbers are always consistant, but what has evolved around him is going to start to change things....maybe. With that said I would be open to trading Welker, now I am not expecting a king's ransom, but as always Welker is undervalued and will usually overproduce, so it would take a highly interesting player for me to seriously put a trade into discussion.

Ya know at first I thought that too but the more he went on and on about it all the more I realized just how defensive he would get if someone disagreed with his patriots report card.  He would argue how wrong that person was.  Now I am noticing arguing and defiance going on in other threads that he posts in.  anyways.......

about Welker.  I don't have any interesting players to offer for him.  That I can get rid of anyways.  And I am anxious to see his production this year.  When they decided Moss wasn't going to be here they stopped throwing to him.  Now I doubt that will be the case as the WR depth is pretty shallow, who else are they going to throw too?  But it wouldn't surprise me if they "lessen the load" when it comes to him this season.  Hope I am totally off base with that.

And people say there is no Patriots talk in here.  Sheeesh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

TFB I'm still looking at your trade, I have a few other offers I'm tossing about right now. I'll keep you posted bud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JMUFranco's comment:

TFB I'm still looking at your trade, I have a few other offers I'm tossing about right now. I'll keep you posted bud.

Take your time and if your not interested in making a trade right now, no problem.  Not going to hurt my feelings if you decline it!! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take your time and if your not interested in making a trade right now, no problem.  Not going to hurt my feelings if you decline it!! :)

[/QUOTE]

I might have some new players to deal tomorrow.  But don't let me stop you from making any trades in the meantime!!  After all bragging rights are on the line here!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

I'm definitely looking to trade. So it's just a matter of discovering what my best option is, ya know how it is. And I plan on having plenty of bragging rights... you just wait.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm definitely looking to trade. So it's just a matter of discovering what my best option is, ya know how it is. And I plan on having plenty of bragging rights... you just wait.

I love it!   Going to be a fun season!  Already more activity then last season! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm curious and I can't remember but who did the draft live and who did the auto draft?

I remember these people were at the live draft.. Me, Digger, Negame2, BradyWelkerFan, Freediro.. who else?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

I was at the live draft after the first two rounds. Kinda sucked those picks were autodrafted for me, but they didn't turn out badly at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2 comment:

well it fits me!

that's funny because it doesn't fit most women  : p

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Made another trade before the season starts, I just can't help myself!

On the flip side, I am going to be going through another team name change....sorry guys, haha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Ok guys my new name is Patriots of Casterly Rock, I sweat it won't change after this no matter what. Hope that any of you Game of Thrones fans appreciatte this reference.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I like Game's new team name. The play on words is great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I'm curious and I can't remember but who did the draft live and who did the auto draft?

I remember these people were at the live draft.. Me, Digger, Negame2, BradyWelkerFan, Freediro.. who else?

I was there......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like Game's new team name. The play on words is great.

Hey Kansas--I hope it inspires them to win a lot of games!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12 comment:

I was there too

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The week 1 projections are up for all players! I can't wait to get this week started so we can offocially start some good trash talk!

btw, TFB12, I just downloaded CS5 for free, so I might have to join in on the photoshopping fun during the year :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

btw, TFB12, I just downloaded CS5 for free, so I might have to join in on the photoshopping fun during the year :)

[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!  Join on in!   Let me know how you like CS5, The latest version I have is CS4 but I mostly use Photoshop 7 unless I'm doing antimated gifs or some more heavy duty stuff.  PS7 handles most quick and easy stuff without being a memory hog.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Will do, i haven't done photoshop work since my early college days. But I got back into the swing of it fairly quickly. It's just that some of the layout is different. I hoping something cool happens week 1 so I can get a few good ideas. 

Dont forget our bet for week 1!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Will do, i haven't done photoshop work since my early college days. But I got back into the swing of it fairly quickly. It's just that some of the layout is different. I hoping something cool happens week 1 so I can get a few good ideas. 

Dont forget our bet for week 1!

I think I do...  If I win, you change your avatar to whatever I want it to be for a week, and if you win I change mine to whatever you want it to be for a week?  Was that it or something else?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Im curious and I cant remember but who did the draft live and who did the auto draft?

me

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im curious and I cant remember but who did the draft live and who did the auto draft?

me

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rocky.

Sections
Shortcuts