Patriots Super Bowl Highlights

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots Super Bowl Highlights

On another note.... this coming Friday the NFL network will have a show featuring the Top 10 teams who DID not win the SB.  I believe it will be a very painful show for us Pats fans as the 2007 Pats will be #1 for certain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sadly that SB will be shown in about 1 hour on nfl network.  While painful, maybe not as painful as it would be for a Bills fan watching these shows.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

One of my all-time favorite Super Bowl moments was watching J.R. Redmond fight to get out of bounds as the Pats were driving for the winning field goal with no timeouts left against the Rams.

(I also like the quick shot of a couple Rams players talking about how "over-rated" Brady and the Pats were after St. Louis had tied up the game with a minute and change left)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Vinitari's kick against the Rams-it just seemed magical as went through the air, BB watching trotting down the sideline, the whole team exploding onto the field.

super bowl low light- butthole Favre running down the field with his helmet off after throwing a td

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

That final drive against the Rams, sitting on the edge of my seat, watching Tom take them right down the field, cool as could be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Patriots Super Bowl Highlights:
    [QUOTE] I would really like to see one where the Patriots just really blow a team away in the super bowl. Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

next year my freind, next year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

My favorite is watching the Patriots drvie down to kick the winn ing FG after John Madden stated they should just run out the clock and go into OT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop67. Show frankdawop67's posts

Smiling is my favorite.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

My highlight was Troy Brown's catch and getting out of bounds in field goal range. That's where I said we've got this thing now. 21 seconds and another play or tow, field goal should be likely.  Tebucky Jones 99 yard return to make it 24-3 would have been the highlight, though.

Lowlight - Sitting in my dorm alone watching a small Black and White TV as the Bears dismantled the Pats and having friends repetaedly call and then ,when I didn't answer the phone any more, knock on my door.  I actually got 21 points on a bet and lost.  OUCH!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots Super Bowl Highlights:
    [QUOTE]My favorite is watching the Patriots drvie down to kick the winn ing FG after John Madden stated they should just run out the clock and go into OT.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    While watching yesterday, that was the first time I caught that. I thought that was great too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If they could have only finished off the 07 season with a super bowl win it would have not only shut up those phins guys but that would have been the greatest season ever.  Wouldnt be able to top that season, ever!