Patriots Targeting 60 minutes...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Patriots Targeting 60 minutes...

In response to Godvernment's comment:

YEAH! SIGN WALLACE AND THEN SIGN SOME DEFENSE! 

What is with the obsession with Mike Wallace? So he runs fast, but with his hands he will just drop the ball farther up the field. He wants big bucks and he wants to sign up with Miami.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to tenace4life's comment:

I'd rather sign Wallace for 3-4 years and draft Auston (West Virginia) or Swopes (Texas A&M) for the slot . . . that combo would not be much more money than Wes would get on his own . . . and it would bring in more speed and youth.  Sign Edelman as the backup for the slot and use one of the draft 7th round picks for a prospect at wide received as Wallace's backup.  Use the 2nd, and 3rd picks for defensive backfield help and the other 7th for an offensive lineman prospect.  The Pats did sign two DL guys from Canada, Armstead (CFL all-pro who at 298 even played on special teams) and Vega (local kid).  I'd also see what I could get for Mallett and consider going after Hoyer or Cassel as the backup . . . but then I heard they have been impressed with Kafka.   This would leave them with money for find the cover linebacker incase Fletcher can not do the job and one experienced defensive back as there are many on the market this year.

wallace and hopkins or rogers

^^^^millenial.

30-Something with "vast" cultural experience and life wisdom  ^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Quags, I meant next years 2nd, but forgot to write that....oops.

[/QUOTE]

I am with you on that. Maybe a 3 this year and a 2 next year?