Patriot's TE , Tim Tebow !!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Patriot's TE , Tim Tebow !!!!!

Maybe this is the Spot for the great athlete to excel. Size Speed , Height, Good Hands.can

Block. Tim Tebow Pats Tight End.

Go Pats

Davidseattle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Patriot's TE , Tim Tebow !!!!!

No thanks...the ill advised Tebow signing ended 8/31 and should remain buried.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

go to colorado and buy some marijuana you're delusional 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Vito?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

If this were to every happen, don't you think it would have been this past season when he was on the team and we were down both of our starting tight ends?  I'm hoping that you are joking about this because it is not ever going to happen... that ship has sailed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Talk about living in the past. Look friend, buy the Jethro Tull albumn and leave the past alone. This would have happened this year or at elast there would have been some developmental work being done by whats his name.

JC does not belong in science class and doesnt belong in assessing football talent. How you live your life... fine... JC is ONE way to try to be a better person (most followers do not approach JC that way... most just use him as an excuse to be the way they want to be).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Talk about living in the past. Look friend, buy the Jethro Tull albumn and leave the past alone. This would have happened this year or at elast there would have been some developmental work being done by whats his name.

JC does not belong in science class and doesnt belong in assessing football talent. How you live your life... fine... JC is ONE way to try to be a better person (most followers do not approach JC that way... most just use him as an excuse to be the way they want to be).

??????What's up with the rant?  Nobody else mentioned religion. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tebow is going to re-emerge at some point in time and he will get an opportunity to tryout somewhere's and he  seems to think he'll still be playing QB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

??????What's up with the rant?  Nobody else mentioned religion. 

Here's my rant:
    Yes, I'm a Messianic Jew (Netzarim Faith - Catholic too) and unnecessary rants like that infuriate me and are not called for but there are lots of anti-Christs here. Say that to my face and I'll give him a rant he'll never forget and it would'nt be full of anger, just polite, but these types will understand. These sukker punches pizz me off!

We learn by these slaps -on a forum, just who and what people are made out of, sitting on thier fat or boney azzes and spewing insults like that. Christ is an excuse? He'll find out. But, Christ has always been an easy target, there are 'other targets' but they don't have the courage or nerve nor dare to insult those 'other' targets of faith. It isn't Tebow that infuriates them, it's Christ!

Other than that, I hope everyone has a nice evening .... pray for the homeless and mothers left with innocent children having hard times ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Not to derail the thread or anything but how do you know Tebow has good hands?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Tebow blows, he was the product of a superior team at Florida.  He's slow, tightend is a pipe dream.  He will work the rest of his life as a college analyst and on the faith based networks.  He has no future in Pro football.  Get off the pipe.

I thought we'd seen our last Tebow thread...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Tebow blows, he was the product of a superior team at Florida.  He's slow, tightend is a pipe dream.  He will work the rest of his life as a college analyst and on the faith based networks.  He has no future in Pro football.  Get off the pipe.

I thought we'd seen our last Tebow thread...

seriously...

Sections
Shortcuts