Patriots TheTerminators OF 2009

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Patriots TheTerminators OF 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw&feature=related

togah,jets,and the rest here is a simple message for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots TheTerminators OF 2009

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw&feature=related togah,jets,and the rest here is a simple message for you.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Moss... I don't think any of them, as are Pats haters everywhere, are tickled at the way this offseason has gone for the Pats.  Brady appears to be on the mend as expected, they've added some good vets and they have all those picks in the draft.  Plus, looks at all those players who have indicated an interest in being a part of the Pats this year who are FAs etc...  Is there any team better positioned to dramatically improve themselves over last season as the Pats are right now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

AGC-football season has recently finished,and im already dieing for it to get here.ive been exstatic over this comeing draft,and counting the days for it to get here.and thats takeing forever.then its a long 3-months before pre-season.its killing me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I honestly believe we will finish the job we started in 2007.

19-0. Put it in the bank.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

TERMINATORS?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

I think we may have a slow start to the season despite what people think. Don't forget Brady has been away from the game for a year. Even great players need a period of adjustment before they can return to top form.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

We better be armed for bear.  This schedule is mean!  Psycho brings up a good point about Brady and his injury.  It took Manning several games to get on track.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Plus, we have to get that damned pass rush back.  That's another wait and see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

I hope they lose a game early so we don't have to deal with the possible "undefeated season" stuff all year.  Two years ago, instead of resting players at the end of the season, they were playing every game like it was the Super Bowl.  It wore them out. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

You still don't get it, do you? They'll defeat you! That's what they do! That's ALL they do! You can't stop them! They'll wait for you! They'll reach down your throat and tear your bleeping heart out!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

TERMINATORS?
    Posted by jbolted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82pO-l4o5LQ&feature=related

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]We better be armed for bear.  This schedule is mean!  Psycho brings up a good point about Brady and his injury.  It took Manning several games to get on track.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Plus, we have to get that damned pass rush back.  That's another wait and see.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

Garytx - while I think the jury is still out.  The one benefit Brady will have over Manning on the mending is that Brady's surgery was last oct.  Manning was having surgery upto and near the start of the season - he was trying to rehab AND prepare to play at the same time. 

If all is right with Brady, his rehab should be done (save getting the proper conditioning to the leg) and all he has to concentrate on is football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]I think we may have a slow start to the season despite what people think. Don't forget Brady has been away from the game for a year. Even great players need a period of adjustment before they can return to top form.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Running backs need to adjust.  Players that are playing hurt need to adjust.  Brady is none of these.  He'll make residual adjustments in the first preseason game, if any further adjustments are needed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I was right about to make that same point underdogg, Brady was hurt in game one and had his surgery a few weeks later, he has had his surgery all wraped up and he is already completly rehabed and working on his football game where as liek you said manning was having his surgery done during training camp. thats a big difference. Bradys year away from the game was spent getting ready for his return to the game and he is ready to go. Mannings situation was way different then Bradys and only fools like Leon will say different.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I was right about to make that same point underdogg, Brady was hurt in game one and had his surgery a few weeks later, he has had his surgery all wraped up and he is already completly rehabed and working on his football game where as liek you said manning was having his surgery done during training camp. thats a big difference. Bradys year away from the game was spent getting ready for his return to the game and he is ready to go. Mannings situation was way different then Bradys and only fools like Leon will say different.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I think you just insulted fools.

Brady may need to get back to game speed but there's no reason why a little extra time on the field in the preseason can't accomplish that. Since the first 2 regular season games are the Bills then Jets he'll need to come out firing on all cylinders. Week 4 will be the first big test for the offense against a top D.

Personally I could care less about the whole undefeated season stuff I'm just interested in home field in the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea I have said it happened that I think the main reason Brady got hurt was that he skiped out on the Pre season for teh first time in his career. He was playing for teh first time and he took a hit to the knee that I think had he played pre season he might have moved up and avoided teh hit all together. Tom Brady is not bigger then the rest of the team and he needs to be playing during the pre season to make sure he is up to speed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Get Ready for complete Domination.  It's going to be F'en great.

killa - I think, Playing every minute of every Pre-season game still would not of prevented that D-bag from taking out his knee.  Brady, like a great QB should, was focused downfield and not looking at what was on the ground in front of him.

That being said, I was also upset that BB did not play him in the pre-season.  It just didn't make any sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I don't know MVP. I don't know if Brady could have avoided that hit. I know what your saying though. Maybe. But Pollard was blocked and on the ground. It was the lunge that got him. I'm not sure that could have been avoided.
    It might take Brady a few games to get back to his 2007 performance. Anyone who has had a serious knee injury (and I'm sure there are plenty of you out there) can probably attest that once you get back on the field there is that part of your brain that is concerned about that knee. There are guys falling all around you. Once you know it's stable in game conditions, and you can say to yourself F it. If I get hit...I get hit. Then your truly back. After all, Brady is human.......I think!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez-iyPxG-Kw&feature=related togah,jets,and the rest here is a simple message for you.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://blogs.nbcsports.com/home/archives/2009/04/belichick-brady-partipating-wi.html
    yes its a shame that brady is breaking the law by getting himself ready to destroy the jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]I hope they lose a game early so we don't have to deal with the possible "undefeated season" stuff all year.  Two years ago, instead of resting players at the end of the season, they were playing every game like it was the Super Bowl.  It wore them out. 
    Posted by celtfan[/QUOTE]

That was belichick's fault.  He wanted to stick it to the league for getting punished.  Overplayed his players to run up scores and go for records (which he got).  He won the battles but he lost the war.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

It was more then just "sticking it to the league" as you say underdogg. Belichick is all about the history of the game. He is a student of the game in the truest way can be, no one studies this game of football more then Belichick. He had a chance to take his team to teh first ever undeafeted record and he went for it and thats not a bad thing nor is it stupid. Its not liek he changed the way he did things just for that season, he always played his starters throguh all 16 games, always. He does not rest his players because he is not dumb like other coaches. The Pats are never rusty when they hit the play offs because he does not rest them they play every game and they always have. If teh Colts only had to win two or three more games to be 16-0 Dungy would have done the same thing any coach would. As for runnign up the score, seriously? do you need a tamp on? The defense has a job and it is to stop the offense from scoring, where does it say in teh rules that the offense si sopossed to take it easy on the D? And if i remember correctly people used to say the same thigns about the Colts back when manning was throwing for 49 TDs in a single season. But when we do it its a bad thing? Give me a break.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tas -

I believe the Dolphins went undefeated in 73. 

As for the colts - Mannings numbers (Like Brady's) were the result of an almost perfect marriage of offensive players and timing.  The difference, however, is that the pats have never really needed that offense to outscore another team because the defense was so pathetic as was the case with the colts. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am sorry was that sopossed to prove me wrong or something cause that was weak. So you are saying that because we didnt need to outscore people it was wrong to do so? That is really how you view competitive sports? the defense has to stop the offense its not teh offense job to take it easy on anyone. And the Dolphins went 14-0 not 16-0 which is why were teh first and ONLY team to ever go 16-0 like i said.

Sections
Shortcuts