Patriots Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Patriots Tickets

Hey look on the bright side: with all this turmoil and confusion from the Patriots at least us people who haven't been able to get tickets for 10 years are now able to easily get tickets. I purchased 4 tickets to the Ravens game on Wednesday before the game. Keep up the good work Pats and thanks for finally letting me go to games. I'm especially pyshed about this year's home schedule.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Patriots Tickets

And that game wasn't sold out correct? unbelievable for a playoff game. I'm on the waiting list for season tickets (13 years now) I gotta be moving up the list?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Should be plenty of seats available after next season.....The Pats are rebuilding and Kraft will be raising his prices as next year is the third year at the current pricing. Since moving into gillette prices have increased every 4th year.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I am expecting my Club Seats contract to go up when I renew. The 2010 schedule will be a tough one for me I am expecting to miss 3 reg. season games with this fall being a hugly busy time for me.  It happens every so often that I have a tough fall and this is going to be one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Well I hope you're able to get up after your tough fallCool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

big deal, u can have my tickets, the peraids over anyways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

kiss the glory days goodbye, its over foks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

This is probably a stupid question but Im a Patriot fan from Michigan and I was wondering if the Patriots sell tickets to away games?  I live about 6 hours from Chicago and I know they are playing there this year and I would love to go to the game.  Would be my dream of seeing Tom Brady and the Patriots play.  I will try to get tickets from the Bears when they go on sale but I was just wondering if the Patriots sell to away games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm pretty sure they don't. Tickets are sold by the host team and stadium and whatever vendor they use.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think it's going to be hard to justify raising ticket prices any more if the team keeps regressing and the economy doesn't improve (in terms of median income, not average income)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Kraft doesnt care - he lost his AZZ on the Patriot Place build up around the stadium. Built all the businessspace and the economy collapsed.......Tix will go up, as they have every 4th year since CMGI, I mean Gillette opened....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

we have had our tickets for 38 years sec 110 , 10 rows up on the Pats side. We also sell half of our tickets to a buddy. The tickets are in my dads name and every year he says that they are too expensive and he cant afford them ( hes tight with his money). The day is coming when he holds true to that statement and its going to kll us. I believe right now in order to transfer you have to pay $5000 per seat and you are not gaurantee the same seats...but you get the same section. I will be transfering the seats to my 1 year old grandson so they stay in the family for another 38 years.... "Just Livin The Dream"