Patriots Try to Hide Brady's shoulder injury w/ sickness.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Patriots Try to Hide Brady's shoulder injury w/ sickness.

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

This is probably why Tom Brady hasn't been throwing much lately (hence the run game) and I am willing to bet the missing practice today is a trick by BB to make the Broncos think Brady is just sick. 

I mean really, how can you list shoulder/illness on an injury report?

A team cannot leave out injuries but they can add the cold since that's something that is hard to prove.

Brady listed as out because of illness and right shoulder

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/15/aaron-dobson-ryan-allen-practice-for-patriots/

Your obsession with the Patriots is so transparent.  Why don't you stop pretending otherwise? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Wishful thinking on your part I think!

This is probably why Tom Brady hasn't been throwing much lately (hence the run game) and I am willing to bet the missing practice today is a trick by BB to make the Broncos think Brady is just sick. 

A team cannot leave out injuries but they can add the cold since that's something that is hard to prove.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/15/aaron-dobson-ryan-allen-practice-for-patriots/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's a bum shoulder. I think it's bothered him (from the injury report) ffor over 10 years.  Shame on you for not believing.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yup he's got a bum shoulder, they will place him on the IR just before game time and surprise Ryan Mallett will get the call or not! Cripes Tom has had arm/shoulder/wrist/ hand injuries for past 10 years,oops! I forgot his knee, will he wear the brace?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Go worry about your own mong headed quarter back. Doesn't Denver have a fan site?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Cry me a river dude. Stay jealous while you're at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Pizza boy, go with the hand injury.  It's more believable this year because we all saw how swollen it was.

The bad shoulder is his non throwing shoulder.  Came out of the womb with a sling on that one.

Rusty actually had this one.  He had the trots.  The green apple quick step.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

BWAAAAA, I just got back trolling Denver sites....................oh wait, no I didn't because I am not a putz!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He's had that same shoulder listed as "questionable" for about 5 years now.

You don't get it, do you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'll admit it, I find some of the trolls here to be entertaining.  Not this one though.  As far as trolls go he just doesn't cut it.  Very amateurish.  You've been demoted to the practice squad.  One more corny attempt like this and you're on the street.  If you are going to troll at least be good at it.  Come up with some good zingers and witty sarcasm.  This was pathetic and not the least bit entertaining.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Yup he's got a bum shoulder, they will place him on the IR just before game time and surprise Ryan Mallett will get the call or not! Cripes Tom has had arm/shoulder/wrist/ hand injuries for past 10 years,oops! I forgot his knee, will he wear the brace?

My sources confirm that Brady will be IRd as well, however they also tell me the Pats have brought in Tim Tebow under deep cover and he'll be starting against his former team. 

Below are a few of my many sources...blending in at the Manning family reunion

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PestZapper2. Show PestZapper2's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Go worry about your own mong headed quarter back. Doesn't Denver have a fan site?

He's not really a Broncs fan. He's Meadow pretending to be a Bronc's fan. Can't talk smack when your team suks. Too easy for Pats fans to embarass him.

Sections
Shortcuts