Patriots using drones to spy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Patriots using drones to spy?

The government does it, Amazon is going to use them to deliver packages in the near future. We all know Bill Belichick is ahead of the curve in the NFL. Maybe Smith is on to something. Maybe BB has drones hovering above teams practice fields? Could he soon start using predator drones with hell fire missile to take out the opposing teams best players? Just saying it's plausible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Patriots using drones to spy?

I had a great laugh when I heard Amazon's plan. I thought it was a joke at first but my god if they aren't semi serious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Drones are to futuristic for BB.

Hanging in all the houston Post offices.

Rumor has it these 2 are good pals of BB.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I had a great laugh when I heard Amazon's plan. I thought it was a joke at first but my god if they aren't semi serious.

MR. Smith must be talking about the drones lol!!
    Funny only less then 5 lb packages semi-envelopes, me will stick with FedEx for the time being.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Here is BB top spy getting the Texans plays!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Same here, but brilliant idea. FedEx and,ups take note. 

I don't think bb has crossed that chasm yet, but given his connections to the naval academy and its close proximity to NSA, I am sure he has his scouting dept looking into drone technology. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

Someone has to be a trend setter.  Their fulfillment process from their numerous distribution warehouses are pretty amazing. They are now toying around w/ delivering groceries/produce to customers same day.

fascinating...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

On a serious note, drones are killing innocent people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia.  Call your congressman and demand a stop to this today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I think Meadow has some evidence that the NSA is under contract to the Pats to spy on the Jets and on Houston. I think someone ought to take this more seriously. After all, if the taxpayers are going to pay for spying in the NFl we ought to include some teams that dont suck....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

maybe it wasn't drones.  Satellites can spot a dime pretty clearly - so, mebbe some Patriot employee hacked into a satellite...lol

Or, maybe bb had his palm read before the game...or maybe bb is an alien and using wormhole technology to see into the future...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No drones. BB has double agents on every team. Smith is his guy on the Texans. He cried wolf to take the scent off himself. BB ordered that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What's that buzzing I hear above me?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Rumor has it the R&D lab in the Gillette basement bunker has invented invisibilty spray.....Bill simply applies it to the gray hoodie, and walks right into opposing teams walk throughs on day before the game. By playoff time the invisible uniform will be available all game long instead of only 30 mins which will allow Bill to put the entire D on the field when opponents have the ball - 11 visible and 20 more invisible for a complete game instead of only the second half - now you know why Pats shut down denver when down by 24 at halftime....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

BB's top agent caught communicating opposing teams game plan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Same here, but brilliant idea. FedEx and,ups take note. 

I don't think bb has crossed that chasm yet, but given his connections to the naval academy and its close proximity to NSA, I am sure he has his scouting dept looking into drone technology. LOL

I agree the concept is brilliant but the execution would be impossible. Just imagine how much one of those drones would cost and imagine the outrage if one got lost or dropped your package on your roof. Not to mention people are idiots and someone is bound to shoot one down with a bb gun or paintball gun. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

On a serious note, drones are killing innocent people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia.  Call your congressman and demand a stop to this today.

yes and while your at it, demand that the scum of the earth stop blowing up innocent people with their ied's and suicide belts.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Where there is smoke there is fire.BB cheated in the past,that's it. Any allegations of cheating again should be taken very seriously by the League. Especially with BB. He's a proven cheat.

The Cheatriots coached by one Bill Billacheat! Haven't heard that one in awhile.

So is everybody planning on having a productive day!?

well what do ya know. my old pal jets back in the pats forum trying to stir the pot as usual. sorry old pal that your team is in the toilet.....then again, no I'm not. hey, how'd you like our red sox winning the world series eh? as you would say, i'll let you knaw on that for a while.Smile

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Hammer! how are ya! Yeah the sox won the WS and Big Peddy** I mean Poppy won the MVP.How about that Fountain of Youth for Peddy**?LOL

Lots of those ugly ***'s with every team in the beantown area over the last decade or so huh?

But I digress or have I?The subject is cheating and the patriots. mentioning the Jets in any way shape or form is just the NE fan way of deflecting from the subject at hand.

That team in the toilet as you say beat you guys once and gave you the other game.can't argue that one now can we?

You have your Brady jersey on?

Sure we can argue .. Your team in the toilet beat the pats once with some help from your good friends the nfl officials but in any case in that game  the pats beat themselves too and as far as the other game the pats gifted wrapped that game to the jets but  still  your team couldn't beat them.....So for Argument sake your opinion is mote when considering the fact that the pats had played down or stooped down to the level of that team you love who happens to be hanging around in the toilet in the process of being flushed so ever where it belongs so my friend think again and cry us some more rivers of tears over your beloved jets lol.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts