Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

4-1. Monkey off the back. But yeah the offense was UGLY. Tip of the helment to the D.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

Sorry to say but the Pats need to start looking for a replacement for Brady, no more magic left in him.

He can only be as good as the rest of the offensive team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Terrible game by Brady - welcome to what the rest of the league gets folks!! Bad quarterback play. Today was a little taste, hopefully that's all we'll get going forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Wow does Brady suck this year. Seriously.  You can complain here and there about drops in a monsoon or whatever you want, but this one is on him leading our offense.

Congrats to the D for an outstanding game and being arguably the best D in the NFL.

Yup!  TB's offense sure does suck.  10 dropped passes and a fumble.

Thank F you BB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

ok. see you all thurs or friday. No way am I on this forum until then

Ditto....I said we needed a loss or two to make the whien so bad Bab'e head would explode  Let the mass menstration begin!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Time to search for a new franchise quarterback who can atleast scramble 

and start rebuilding the offense around him. Had the patriots won the game it 

would of been because the defense bailed him out. tip my hat to the bengals they 

are really good.

(Bruschi) ," I think this is what they were looking for, they aint got it...they aint got it".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

holy he ll  Brady is just awful today... he totally underthrew that one...

Yeah troll, like you or anyone could throw a wet fish.

[/QUOTE]

go f yourself man....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Four and one.   What a terrible year.  Well, we're not as murdery this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Danny A and Edelman dropped passes all day long!!  And how are we s'pposed to run the ball w/o Ridley or Vereen?  The D played great for the most part, except on that 4th Q drive.  But AARRGGGHHH.  What a frustrating game to watch!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

One of the worst offensive performance in awhile. Hope it gets better...it is just too painful to watch right now : ( 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry to say but the Pats need to start looking for a replacement for Brady, no more magic left in him.

Time for you to get that lobotomy you've been needing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Wow does Brady suck this year. Seriously.  You can complain here and there about drops in a monsoon or whatever you want, but this one is on him leading our offense.

Congrats to the D for an outstanding game and being arguably the best D in the NFL.

Nope!  Brady not having a great season at all.  But how much do you really put that on him.  He has no connection with any of the receivers.  They are rookies, which hurt.  One receiver who can not master his craft because he can not stay on the field.  And edelman, well he is a converted receiver trying his best but showing why he really isn't a receiver.

There is no doubt I would take Lloyd, Branch, Welker and one other receiver over this group of receivers any day. 

Dobson should have scored, can not belive he fumbled the ball. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

I seriously think Josh's goal line play-calling cost us.  The first play should've been a Brady QB sneak.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

How do u not run the ball on first and goalFromm the 1 yard line?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Time for you to get that lobotomy you've been needing.

[/QUOTE]

Babe that`s soooo funy hahahahahahahaha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nope!  Brady not having a great season at all.  But how much do you really put that on him.  He has no connection with any of the receivers.  They are rookies, which hurt.  One receiver who can not master his craft because he can not stay on the field.  And edelman, well he is a converted receiver trying his best but showing why he really isn't a receiver.

There is no doubt I would take Lloyd, Branch, Welker and one other receiver over this group of receivers any day. 

[/QUOTE]

Dobson should have just stuck to the sideline after he broke away but he ran INTO where the defenders were...it was one of the most inexplicable things I've ever seen.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yeah McD is on the hook for some bad play calling. And BB- scrub receivers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

They needed the TD on the  previous possession , it wasn't raining. Offense blew it there.  It comes down to they have no running game , AGAIN !

Last drive forget it , noway would they get a touchdown with that wet football.  Maybe the fieldgoal (if they had gotten the TD on previous possession)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dobson should have just stuck to the sideline after he broke away but he ran INTO where the defenders were...it was one of the most inexplicable things I've ever seen.  

[/QUOTE]

Yup, he had it easy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

Wow! They honestly suck!

4-1 sucks; ok then

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I hope he gets better, but this guy football instinct is just not there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

they did, they got stuffed.  They have no run game !  When everyone knows they wll run it, NE RBs lucky they get a yard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Just one of those days where the offense could not take advantage of any of the opportunities they had. Pretty silly to overreact and run Brady out of town. Although I would agree that the defense is now the more consistent side of our team. Hopefully, the offense gels soon.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

You are correct.  Dobson cut inside then should have cut outside, Thompkins had the block.  Bad read by Dobson running the ball.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

Brady wanting to keep his TD streak alive? Sucks to admit it, dude but his ego has cost us games, playoff games, SBs, you name it.

We lost this game today due to Brady.  Cincy D played well, but not that well.

Numerous opps left on the field almost like he didn't even want to be on the field.  Lots of head hanging and pouting.

I can see if he played well, but he didn't.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, but McD for Christ sakes run the ball in from the 1!!!

Sections
Shortcuts