Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow does Brady suck this year. Seriously.  You can complain here and there about drops in a monsoon or whatever you want, but this one is on him leading our offense.

Congrats to the D for an outstanding game and being arguably the best D in the NFL.

What a moron you are, Tom has bailed this team out for the past five years as our GM put bust, after bust out on that field. Well now you get to see what happens when Tom can't bail us out anymore. 

[/QUOTE]

easy easy hurl, you're 95% right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

How do u not run the ball on first and goalFromm the 1 yard line?

Brady wanting to keep his TD streak alive? Sucks to admit it, dude but his ego has cost us games, playoff games, SBs, you name it.

We lost this game today due to Brady.  Cincy D played well, but not that well.

Numerous opps left on the field almost like he didn't even want to be on the field.  Lots of head hanging and pouting.

I can see if he played well, but he didn't.

You are full of it.  There was no running game today.  O line was horrible all the way around too.

Wake up, first and goal from the one, punch in. You have 4 tries. Patsplaying real soft.

You clearly don't know football.  The line was stacked.  No way the Patriots were running against that. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Encinitas' comment:

Last week??? - that is why you are a universally recognized as a total moron.  The offense won the game last week.  30 points, in a hostile environment, completely shorthanded.  No turnovers, two punts.  Scored on 6 of 9 drives.  The defense gave up nearly 500 yards in that game, though it did perform well in the red zone.

And while the offense sucked today, it was hardly all Brady.  Numerous drops, terrible protection in the first half, Blount fumble, Dobson not scoring, Blount unable to score from the 2 inch line. 

The D also allowed 162 yards rushing, 70+% completion rate, 35 minutes of possesion time, and the winning score was a 93 yard drive, giving up a 3rd and 20 from the two yard line.  They  played well, but not as well as Cinncinnati.

Your ridiculous bias is why EVERYBODY mocks you on this site. 

Here we go in a nutshell !  Prefect analysis ! see Hurl this is 100% correct Wink

D while kept them in this did crumble on that drive. 

Blount is useless even though he had that great run last week, I hope they cut him when the other guys get back.

While Brady did not have his best game, he had no time today and there were numerous drops and wrong routes.

It's a loss !  Might be what they needed because thus far they've clawed out every win, no clear cut dominant wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to MoreRings's comment:

In response to scubber's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

How do u not run the ball on first and goalFromm the 1 yard line?

they did, they got stuffed.  They have no run game !  When everyone knows they wll run it, NE RBs lucky they get a yard.

Their formation just gave it away and they did exactly what the Bengals suspected they were going to run.  Then the next 2, they spread it and everyone knew they were going to throw, they rushed and did not give any time to TB at all.  How could all these things change from what we were able to do in the past?

Pound it in from the 1 yard line, spike the ball in their face and tell them they can't stop it. Simple

You must have been listening to the game and not watching the game.  The Patriots were not going to be able to pound the ball in from the 1 with the way the bengals were lined up.  Maybe watch it with your own eyes before you comment. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Is this the worst wider receiver corp the Patriots have had in the Brady era?  I think so.  Same goes for the running game. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Is this the worst wider receiver corp the Patriots have had in the Brady era?  I think so.  Same goes for the running game. 

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

In Thompkins I got hope.  Dobson is just okay Patseng was right on him.  Running ??? Ridley because he cannot hold on to the ball consistently and has that on his mind doesn't run effectively.

Sections
Shortcuts