Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread.

The Rams, San Francisco and the Lions aren't helping us with our draft pick situation next year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread. : Are you made of tissue paper?  You can't tell the difference between pessimism and realistic assessments.  Our defense has given up 428, 336, and 347 yards in 3 consecutive weeks.   I never said we would lose to Miami, but you obviously feel that eking out a win at home over the Bills should make us feel great about going down to Miami to face the 'Fins.    When did you join the Team Patriots?  2000 I'll bet? Tell me you watched every game in 1990 -as I did - and I'll give you you're props. Your childish, immature, pom-pom waving optimism has singlehandedly destroyed any chances of an intelligent thread where some actually believe this team has still has serious issues.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

You aren't realistic - you're pessimistic.

Anyone can point out the flaws in this team - and I don't have a problem with people that do that. But my two issues with you are this:

-You never say anything postive.
    -You don't analyze what's happening. You just point out that we're playing poorly.

I will always have faith in this team. I'm not trying to say that we have no issues. We clearly do - but I still think that everyone is overblowing the defensive issues today, and I think that we ought to throw more positivity towards the offense.

And yes, I like our chances verse Miami. Divisional games are always tight, and I think we'll win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Ipot is a troll.  I've had him on ignore since last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]Wow some of you guys. Yes the defense was horrible but you have to actually look at what BB's working with. Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

I agree.

As far as I can tell he is working with a group that HE hand-picked and HE brought into the organization. 

They are under-talented right now - and that is all on BB.

He also is apparently unable to come up with "schemes" anymore. 

Please note that the defensive genius is no longer able to confuse a player like Ryan Fitzpatrick.  The Bills exposed how bad the defense is.  It is potentially the worst defense in all of football (go ahead, point to a worse defense).

So the offense is going to need to score 30+ every week.  Tall order when you consider how they look against good teams.

Gonna be a tough season folks. 

At least BJGE had a good day.  They'll need more of that.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread. : They obviously didn't sit in Schaefer Stadium - or even further back - at BU's field in the cold to hope for 1 win with 12,000 other fans.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

you're such a dumbasss, attending games at BU and schaefer or gillette is no measure of being a Pats fan. if you attended great for you and any fan that got to see them live.

if you were sitting next to me at the stadium and pulled your whiny crap all day it would've lights out for you, chucklehead

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Bills Game Thread. : I agree. As far as I can tell he is working with a group that HE hand-picked and HE brought into the organization.  They are under-talented right now - and that is all on BB. He also is apparently unable to come up with "schemes" anymore.  Please note that the defensive genius is no longer able to confuse a player like Ryan Fitzpatrick.  The Bills exposed how bad the defense is.  It is potentially the worst defense in all of football (go ahead, point to a worse defense). So the offense is going to need to score 30+ every week.  Tall order when you consider how they look against good teams. Gonna be a tough season folks.  At least BJGE had a good day.  They'll need more of that.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

I like how you hand picked the first sentence I wrote without actually reading the rest. If you did you would have noticed that I mentioned many times that the defense is very young but with a lot of potential. Did he hand pick them, sure did over the last 2-3 years. What did we get in those picks; Mayo, Spikes, Cunningham, McCourty, Chung. Brace and Butler the juries still out. Butler has the potential but is starting on a downward tread. Thankfully with Bodden signed up for a number of years and McCourty he won't need to be the #2 CB next year and just needs to pick it up for the rest of the season. Brace, however, is on an upward swing which will really help our front 7.

As with any young defense it will get better as the season progresses, just give it time and don't over react to being 2-1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I feel pretty good about Miami.  I was looking at what Fitzpatrick was throwing, and it was Laser guided darts.  I don't care WHAT you think of the Bills, he was throwing for his life, and doing a GREAT job of it.  We need some work on D for sure, but I think they actually opened up the offense a bit, I loved BJGE, Hernandez, Gronk, and Woodhead getting in there and getting it done.  I was also impressed with the pressure we got.  Shaky in a few spots, but pretty good.  Loved that we just went shotgun and blasted them to snot.  Love it.  Feeling like we can put this together.  Chung is just amazing.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

buffalo played well and executed big plays when they needed them - our defense looks  green and exposed - give them time it is still early - and pray Brady and the offense can score 30+ everygame.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

7 points given up and 2 ints in the second half.....it's a start..something they can build on.

13. This post has been removed.