Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

Pats stepped up big time. Mental toughness. Looking forward to seeing game states. Announcers couldn't be bothered, might have well yawned at end of game. On national tv they admit they don't give Pats their due and then go on to prop up Denver and give a shout out to Green Bay.
    Love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Want to suggest one thing, and this is not a reflection on Tim Tebow per se.  However, I remind you of the play when Tebow and Denver very well could have suffered a touchback and if one of the Patriot defenders had caught Tebow in the Broncos end zone, Tebow might have gotten hit so hard it hurt or serously injured Tebow. Instead, Tebow avoided being tacked and instead threw the football away downing it which resulted that play going back to the line of scrimmage in play.  The NFL if is going to have running quarterbacks like Tebow, Michael Vick and Cam Newton are going to have to make clear the rule on how a quarterback can be hit when he is passing v. how that quarterback can be hit when running or avoiding being tackled. In this instance in Denver, Tebow was not in the pocket and yet I think the defenders are hesitant to tackle a running quarterback the way he should be, the defensive player seemingly more concerned about a penalty agains his team and a huge fine, which the NFL seems inconsistent regarding many times.  I have not yet talked to Bill Belichick or the Patriot defensive players, including the Patriot who was fined for tackling Rex Grossman last week, about this play, but we will.  LOL
    Posted by rgmfick[/QUOTE]

Good Point. The running QB's are different animals. Tebow has some moves.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Same here....  my last post was in the 2nd quarter, just now got this link back.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread : Read this post!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Contratrain eating crow comes to mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What did you all think about that hard sack Brady took and he simply just got up and got reasy for the next play?  He didn't even stay on the ground at all.  He took a hit and kept on going!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All CC was trying to do is get a rise out of this board.  I do not think CC has much of a football sense given the nonsense CC posts all the time and being true to his name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Sweet W. Congrats Patriots on yet another Div Title. Roll on baby.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]What did you all think about that hard sack Brady took and he simply just got up and got reasy for the next play?  He didn't even stay on the ground at all.  He took a hit and kept on going!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Brady defines toughness. That sack was brutal and so were a couple of his dives, ending up in the pig pile. Iron Man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]What did you all think about that hard sack Brady took and he simply just got up and got reasy for the next play?  He didn't even stay on the ground at all.  He took a hit and kept on going!

Impressive - did a good job not fumbling and I liked how he just non chalanted the whole thing -

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Looks like the Sports part of boston.com went down most of the game. Couldn't even get in using my phone.

Glad to see the defense step up after that 1st Q rush by the Broncos.

What a game for Hernandez, running game worked retty good too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

did bdc crash or what? 
    where do you all go when this board crashes? what is a backup board to pcikup the communication?
    went to espn, that wasnt very good. didnt see any of you there. but they had about 100 posts a second. mustve been 200k people there.

nice that the defense rose in the 2nd.
    nice to pickup those turnovers, mightve been the difference.

still dont get why bb didnt challlenge teh touchdown by hernandes. why leave teh 4 points in the first half?

real bummer carter goiing down.

anderson showing why id love to have him ion the field more.

congrats guys!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

there no way i f i were the coach im gonna risk losing brady for he season on those qb sneak dives. use your backs thats what theyre for..

again loving the pack losing

awesome!

and da raiders yes!

so ravens and steelers lose it will be a good week.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]All CC was trying to do is get a rise out of this board.  I do not think CC has much of a football sense given the nonsense CC posts all the time and being true to his name.

He's busy patting himself on the back about the KC win. This is his schtick. He makes a bunch of outlandish predictions and if one hits he screams about how smart he is. On all the other ones he pretends he never said it. There's probably a clinical psychological word for it but I just call it pathetic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

This site crashed. I don't post on ESPN. Do read Reiss and Tedy.
    What a GAME! Listening to Troy and Ty now. Just watched Tebow presser. Glad to get away from all that hype.
    Yeah- CONGRATS PATS!
    Entertaining game. Running game today was a big boost.

[QUOTE]did bdc crash or what?  where do you all go when this board crashes? what is a backup board to pcikup the communication? went to espn, that wasnt very good. didnt see any of you there. but they had about 100 posts a second. mustve been 200k people there. nice that the defense rose in the 2nd. nice to pickup those turnovers, mightve been the difference. still dont get why bb didnt challlenge teh touchdown by hernandes. why leave teh 4 points in the first half? real bummer carter goiing down. anderson showing why id love to have him ion the field more. congrats guys!
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Little thing that impressed me during game was Ochocino, the guy was making or trying to make blocks or running plays and a lot on passing plays. Team football, I like it.

noted bobbysu,
     i posted same when he made those plays on the game thread before it crashed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Listening to Tebow right now. The word doofus comes to mind. He thanked Jesus for the loss.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]This site crashed. I don't post on ESPN. Do read Reiss and Tedy. What a GAME! Listening to Troy and Ty now. Just watched Tebow presser. Glad to get away from all that hype. Yeah- CONGRATS PATS! Entertaining game. Running game today was a big boost. In Response to Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread :
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

did you see ridley. what would have happened if he took most of the carries.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread : Never got to read it, good stuff though

i imagine all the posts made before the crash will still be up.

is there a board most go to after this crashes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

Tim Tebow is a man.  Period.