Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

That was Brady's fault right?

Yes, he should have put the ball down, blocked the D lineman, picked the ball back up and then threw for the 1st down.  What was Brady thinking, his O-line CAN block at a critical time with only FOUR rushers?

Love it

Our O line has failed the rush game and failed Brady in two very critical situations. Brady should be livid this is what he is trying to prop up at this point in his care while Peyton is given the bank and is coached by 2 idiots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Games over guys go home play madden on rookie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Embarrassing 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

well **** you denver fans, **** Elway, **** Broncos, and brady all these over throw **** you too! I hope NFC wins superbowl! Pats need to get their $hite together

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to kevin13130's comment:

Looking forward to Peyton getting destroyed by the Seahawks. He might take advantage of our completely decimated defense, but he has no chance against that Seattle D in cold weather.

I dont think so. That Seattl offense is anemic. Only SF has a chance, and I dont know that they can win in Seattle. In other words, give it all to Gomer. Did you expect anything else?

Their offense is not great, but I still think they can take advantage of Denver's D. Although I agree that SF would matchup better against Denver. I just don't think they'll win in Seattle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

if not for the bag job against the jets and carolina ne wins this game at home

damn you refs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:

National embarrassment

Thanks BB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

How does mcd. Keep his job?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Game over guys. Gomer is going to the Super Bowl, just may as well get used to it. I dont think Seattle has any chance against him. If SF doesnt win, just hand the trophy to Gomer--which is what we've always know would happen anyway. 

Just remember Examiner it won't be 60 and clam in 2 weeks at the Meadowlands 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dennard showing he's nothing great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Really can't believe Talib isn't even trying to get out there. I hope they let him walk, and cut number 80. I think Collie is better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamanumber. Show iamanumber's posts

time to end the BB era.  10 years nothing but COLOSSAL EPIC FAILS in big games.  not taking anything away but at some point its time to move on.  denver had some serious injuries too - but you couldnt tell by how they prepared and played.  time for someone to reinvigorate this time.  i know it wont happen but it should. TB was not good today and as such they lose.  the d was beyond horrible.  thats suppposed to be BBs strength and it has stunk for 6 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

well lets hope bad things happen to the ref!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

I was hoping for a better showing out of this team today..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Mankins abused again late in a playoff game.

Thanks Logan.

He looked awful on that 4th down play

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Starting to look like SB 20 - it has been a long time since the Pats have had their butts kicked like this 

I hope they remember how this feels when training camp rolls around - ole Bill will have a wealth of tape to show in his 'embarrassment' sessions

The Pats exceeded expectations this year - but this is a sad way to go out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from uknepatsfan. Show uknepatsfan's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

Injuries yes, but pis$$ poor personel decision after pi$$ss poor personel decision!!!!! For 10 freaking years!!!!!!! Dennard sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Dennard doesn't suck but he can'r realistically be expected to match up against Demaryus Thomas though.

Pats are just getting beat up bad today and all the losses on their D is finally coming back to haunt them. BB can't legislate for several of his pro Bowlers on both sides of the ball going down with season ending injuries.

It happens. Lose with some dignity, man. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:

National embarrassment

A lot of folks thought this game would possibly go this route.  It was aided immensely by Talib going out in the 1st quarter, the Denver D playing extremely well, stopping the run cold, the Pats receivers not getting open and holding onto the ball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Mercy call.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

BB at least go out with some dignity. Not 34-10 please.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Let's see there missing Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes and now Talib against the best scoring offense in NFL history.....and your surprised there putting up points? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Nada. To cheer. For. Today

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

This is just silly

Sections
Shortcuts