Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Patriots vs Broncos Game Thread

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

One good thing..... Rusty hasn't been here all day. He must be up on BrokeBack mountain again today.

500 threads saved on hard drive ready for flooding the board next week.

Wanna guess the theme?

Something about not committing to the run I suspect.

Oh, a billion of them. Never mind Blount at an egregious 5 for 6 and Blount & Ridley at an abysmal 10 for 23. That's a 1.1 and 2.3 YPC respectively.

Moral of the story?

Players win games .... not plays called.  

You should copy and save this to document, your going to need to repost it a bunch I think!

Do you think blount and ridley are 2.3 ypc running backs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

One good thing..... Rusty hasn't been here all day. He must be up on BrokeBack mountain again today.

500 threads saved on hard drive ready for flooding the board next week.

Wanna guess the theme?

Something about not committing to the run I suspect.

Oh, a billion of them. Never mind Blount at an egregious 5 for 6 and Blount & Ridley at an abysmal 10 for 23. That's a 1.1 and 2.3 YPC respectively.

Moral of the story?

Players win games .... not plays called.  

Yep.  As in the past, we just haven't had the horses when we need them. 

Has nothing at all to do with shotgun formations or run-pass ratios or Brady's ego.  

So you do think that Blount and Ridley are 2.3 ypc running backs?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

I think I'm ready for the end of the Tom Brady era.  Honestly, he didn't do a lot out there today, is not a threat to run, and ducks at a hard wind these days.  I think it's time we just blow it up and start over.

The only post that could possibly be more ignorant than Babe's BB is a bad GM posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Mike Riess not holding back on his thoughts:

Big-picture view on 2013 season: As time passes, the 2013 campaign will be viewed favorably in terms of the resolve the Patriots showed after significant personnel losses, but that won’t ease the sting that coaches and players will feel after this one. A great opportunity was missed and the surprise, from this viewpoint, was that it was the team’s best player, quarterback Tom Brady, whose mistakes hurt most in the AFC Championship Game.

Brady’s deep ball doesn’t connect: Brady is going to have a long offseason after missing two deep balls in this game -- in the first quarter to Julian Edelman and in the second quarter to Austin Collie -- as there was separation and an open window in which to deliver the football both times. The throw to Edelman, in particular, was a huge play in the game. Brady’s struggles with the deep ball were a big storyline in this game.

Reiss is a clueless little blowhard.

Brady needs a receiver who can run to the ball.  The throw out of bounds is on Brady, but the other throw just needed a receiver with breakaway speed.  

He "broke away" from the corner back...are you f ing kidding right now? He needed a ball that was within 5 yards from him and it was a td....and a game changer....but why bother pointing that out???????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Do you think blount and ridley are 2.3 ypc running backs?

Regardless of where you're going with this they were today. There's no debating that.

Sections
Shortcuts