Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread

Ian R. Rapoport 
    Spikes and Fletcher are out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Vick is out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Something tells me we won't miss Ocho out there tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Something tells me we won't miss Ocho out there tomorrow.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it means Price we get some playing time...more than a few downs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wow!!!!

Mike Reiss 
    Patriots announce that S Patrick Chung, CB Devin McCourty, C Dan Connolly and WR Chad Ochocinco are out vs. Eagles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connelly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

Mike Reiss 
    With CB Devin McCourty out, four-year veteran Antwaun Molden in line to make his second straight start (2nd of NFL career).

Mike Reiss 
    With C Dan Connolly out, third-year man Ryan Wendell likely steps in, as he did Monday vs. Chiefs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connelly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

Wow is right. Even worse we have Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf doing the broadcast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT THE EARLY INACTIVES MEAN FOR THE PATRIOTS

By Christopher Price

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

Eagles’ injuries on offense overshadow mess in secondary

Dallas Cowboys v Philadelpia EaglesGetty Images

Most of the talk in recent days regarding the Eagles has centered on the availability of key offensive players.  But there are a couple of injuries in the defensive secondary that deserve nearly as much attention, especially with Philly hosting Tom Brady and the high-octane Patriots.

Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer confirms that quarterback Mike Vick (ribs) will miss his second straight game, and that receiver Jeremy Maclin, who is listed as doubtful with shoulder and hamstring injuries, also won’t play.  The good news is that receiver DeSean Jackson is probable with a foot injury, meaning that he’s virtually certain to play.

On defense, however, two of the team’s three Pro Bowl-caliber corners could miss the game.  Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie didn’t play last weekend with a high ankle sprain, and Nnamdi Asomugha went down on Thursday with a knee injury.

Per McLane, Rodgers-Cromartie isn’t expected to play.  If Asomugha can’t go, Brandon Hughes will get the start at right corner, with Asante Samuel starting on the left side in his first game against his former team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connelly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]Wow is right. Even worse we have Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf doing the broadcast.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    LOL! I agree.

Also, What a mess for both teams.  I feel better with the Pats situation then I would as an Eagles fan about their situation.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connelly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]Wow is right. Even worse we have Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf doing the broadcast.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Good stuff, man those guys s u c k!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I think if BB had more confidence in Price, he'd already be getting more reps before this injury to Ocho.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Edelman and Slater getting work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Ocho injury must be to his pride.... I will really enjoy finding out in the future just what the h311 happened to him this year.  This is about the last thing I expected, for sure.  Haynesworth, too, but Ocho not even playing much is a shock.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Finally, I get to see Taylor Price. I hope he has a break-out game...or at least a decent 4 to 5 catch game with major contributions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

what is ochos inury?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]what is ochos inury?
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Hamstring, I think

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Taylor Price is right on time?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

So mike reiss wrote this  today:

"1. Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco might have had his hamstring tighten up this week, as the Patriots noted on the end-of-week Friday injury report, but it seems curious when a player is added to the injury report late in the week like this. It makes one wonder if his absence from practice Friday, and deactivation for today’s game, could be related to something else. "

If you read the comments section he gets killed a bit for this but he responded to the criticism.  Mike Reiss does not just make this stuff up. His speculation is of the well-informed variety

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]So mike reiss wrote this  today: "1. Patriots receiver  Chad Ochocinco  might have had his hamstring tighten up this week, as the Patriots noted on the end-of-week Friday injury report, but it seems curious when a player is added to the injury report late in the week like this. It makes one wonder if his absence from practice Friday, and deactivation for today’s game, could be related to something else. " If you read the comments section he gets killed a bit for this but he responded to the criticism.   Mike Reiss does not just make this stuff up. His speculation is of the well-informed variety
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Even though he works for ESPN I think he is the best Patriots beat writer.  He does not sugar coat things.  His Q & A's are great to read on a weekly basis!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Great football weather!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Another 4:15 game! Damm schedule makers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the bad thing was that he picked the eagles to win a close game- with the understanding that vick would play

he is a pretty good predictor of pats games

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow) : Even though he works for ESPN I think he is the best Patriots beat writer.  He does not sugar coat things.  His Q & A's are great to read on a weekly basis!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts