Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread:
    Hey guys, have you noticed how good we have been at tackling this game?
    Posted by freediro

You are correct.  I've made that point the last 3 weeks. The subs have fewer whiffs than the "names" that are out/injured.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now tomorrow I can go to work with peace of mind.  Good weekend for New England (Boston) sports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : You are correct.  I've made that point the last 3 weeks. The subs have fewer whiffs than the "names" that are out/injured.
    Posted by nyjoseph

Edleman is really sticking people, that shot he put in young was great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I'll take benny and knowing hes not going to lose 14 then Vereen right now. I lost my feed when vereen went in, but is this right, vereen had a 28 yard run, there was offensive holding which was declined? how does that work?
    Posted by ChasaB

I don't think most people want BJGE gone for either Ridley or Vereen, but they want them to have more work. You can't tell me you're not watching some of Vereen's runs and at least want him to get more touches so he becomes a more confortable and better RB?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

only Disappointment was the Jets winning.  Was looking like Bill could have won it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Sadly im not watching any of his runs because apparently the broncos vs chargers is "more exciting"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : I don't think most people want BJGE gone for either Ridley or Vereen, but they want them to have more work. You can't tell me you're not watching some of Vereen's runs and at least want him to get more touches so he becomes a more confortable and better RB?
    Posted by freediro

BJGE set the pace today. I'm not a big fan of Ridley. You can't have a duo of two similar backs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : You are correct.  I've made that point the last 3 weeks. The subs have fewer whiffs than the "names" that are out/injured.
    Posted by nyjoseph

They have something to prove, just like TB still has that mentality of having to prove how good he is. These subs want to keep their job and their whole career they have probably been told just do the fundamentals. Sometimes making sure tackles on a consistent basis is more valuable than random big plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

National broadcast moved Pats game over to Denver. Wonder if BB is planning on putting those two kids from Maynard High School in the game if another DB goes down? 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : BJGE set the pace today. I'm not a big fan of Ridley. You can't have a duo of two similar backs.
    Posted by BsLegion

Exactly, why would any team want 2 Barry Sanders or 2 Walter Peyton's?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

garbage points...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : BJGE set the pace today. I'm not a big fan of Ridley. You can't have a duo of two similar backs.
    Posted by BsLegion

i didn't like the ridley draft pick, especially after drafting vereen. so far though ridley has proved me wrong for the most part.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Gee, Young passed for 400 yards.  Why can't we get guys like that?  :)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : Exactly, why would any team want 2 Barry Sanders or 2 Walter Peyton's?
    Posted by tcal2-

Why not 1 Sanders and 1 Peyton ?  Prefer that.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

despite the slow start the defense is on their way to hold another opponent under their seasons scoring average.  the defense seems to be able to make in game adjustments..

and as i say that the eagles come up with a garbage time td

the offense and brady played great today 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : Exactly, why would any team want 2 Barry Sanders or 2 Walter Peyton's?
    Posted by tcal2-

I think Vereen and Ridley would be very good complimentary backs, BJGE is still good but all RB's wear down. BJGE has to good habit of never fumbling the ball and usually always making positive yards. But I am with you that we need to give these guys a chance to show what they got.

However, when we bring guys like Ridley and Vereen randomly in our drives the defense will most likely be guessing run and that's why I have noticed them get stuffed for negative yards.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Another W for BB and TB

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Posted by tcal2-

Because eventually they'd have to pay them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Hey guys, have you noticed how good we have been at tackling this game? Sure there were a few missed tackles but man this defense was playing great fundamental football. Plus, Nink is starting to come into his role. He seems comfortable and he reminds me a little bit of Bruschi.
    Posted by freediro

I absolutely agree with you on Ninkovich. He's been making steady progress for almost two years now and I think he's not peaked yet. Does remind me a little of Bruschi, too but really is his own kind of LB. A very versitile and dynamic LB who seems to see the field and react quickly to developing plays. What do you guys think?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : I absolutely agree with you on Ninkovich. He's been making steady progress for almost two years now and I think he's not peaked yet. Does remind me a little of Bruschi, too but really is his own kind of LB. A very versitile and dynamic LB who seems to see the field and react quickly to developing plays. What do you guys think?
    Posted by noahsark99

Agree with both of you. He has been making more impact plays than Mayo this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

All things considering not bad for "downs"

Sections
Shortcuts