Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : Hopefully it means Price we get some playing time...more than a few downs
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Price is Right

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]So mike reiss wrote this  today: "1. Patriots receiver  Chad Ochocinco  might have had his hamstring tighten up this week, as the Patriots noted on the end-of-week Friday injury report, but it seems curious when a player is added to the injury report late in the week like this. It makes one wonder if his absence from practice Friday, and deactivation for today’s game, could be related to something else. " If you read the comments section he gets killed a bit for this but he responded to the criticism.   Mike Reiss does not just make this stuff up. His speculation is of the well-informed variety
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

The short and sweet of it is. Ocho is stinko, a dud. BB should waive him. He's taking up a roster spot. I vore we change his name to Ocho Cincho-Vamos

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Price has been hampered by injury, I think hamstring, which is why we haven't seen much of him. Will we ever see much of him. I say use Edelman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow)

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow):
    [QUOTE]I think if BB had more confidence in Price, he'd already be getting more reps before this injury to Ocho. I wouldn't be surprised to see Edelman and Slater getting work.
    Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

My question is why Price is even on the roster if BB doesn't have enough confidence in Price to play him now that he is in his second year. Just seems like a wasted roster spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow) : Even though he works for ESPN I think he is the best Patriots beat writer.  He does not sugar coat things.  His Q & A's are great to read on a weekly basis!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wonder if he'll be next to get the axe !! Don't be surprised.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow) : Wonder if he'll be next to get the axe !! Don't be surprised.  
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

BB may be past that point this season. It would be tough to get a receiver up to speed at this point in the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread (Chung, McCourty, Connolly, and 85 are all out tomorrow) : BB may be past that point this season. It would be tough to get a receiver up to speed at this point in the season.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]
    Its not like the kid hasn't been practicing with the team, maybe not first team snaps. But come on its just chucking the ball down field, all the kid needs to know is run down field as fast as you can and then catch the ball. We just don't game plan much for any deep passes, the reason why defenses just put all the DB's 10 yards from scrimmage and attack all the balls Brady throws.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

hospital 1 vs hospital 2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

looks like Nnamdi Asomugha will be playing 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]looks like Nnamdi Asomugha will be playing 
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]
    I hope people don't take this the worng way, but I hope he covers Welker and on the first play we line up 3 wideouts to one side. Throw it to Welker and then let someone like Hernandez or Gronk just blow Nnamdi up. I don't care if we take his legs out or just bull rush over him. But, if we jam it down his throat right out of the gate it will definitely put the Eagle's defense on their heels.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I really wish I didn't live in SoCal where I constantly have to watch the azz crack of NFL teams, ie. the West.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]I really wish I didn't live in SoCal where I constantly have to watch the azz crack of NFL teams, ie. the West.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Norcal here - had to buy NFL sunday ticket 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's Go Patriots!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I have Fios, I can't get a satellite dish where I live

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]I have Fios, I can't get a satellite dish where I live
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

you can still watch it on your computer with NFL sunday ticket

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

What do you know - the Patriots defer - when don't they?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Here we go boys, let's go Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Eagles Game Thread : you can still watch it on your computer with NFL sunday ticket
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]
    Don't you still need direct tv for that?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That wasn't cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

So why can't we throw passes like that.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

And there you have it - I am surprised more teams don't try to go deep on the Pats - its not like they have world class CB's out there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

OUCH

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Come D need to play big for the win. Hold them to 3

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Where's the F'in Safety's?

25. This post has been removed.