Patriots vs Fins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Patriots vs Fins

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Fins:
    [QUOTE]Was anyone else nervous kicking off to Ginn?  This has been alot harder than it needed to be - Lord help us in Indy.
    Posted by simroy[/QUOTE]
    That would be yes. I remember Superbowl 31

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Joey Porter did nothing today..What a Punk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patriots vs Fins : I am hoping for a good solid run defense, emergence of a 3rd receiver, and a running game today.... hopefully, Christmas comes a little early :-)
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Well, did not get any of these - but oh well...hopefully we have a big one next week !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Fins : Well, did not get any of these - but oh well...hopefully we have a big one next week !!!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Phew!!! Now we have to woryy about how to stop the Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Lets just count our blessings and get out of here.... I have to give credit to the Phins.... they play tough ball

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Miami always plays NE tough... you can't take this as an indication of how they will do against the colts. Gameplan will be different.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Porter no stats today

Gotta love the big bad Porter he must have worn himself out with all that trash talking because he did nothing hahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhaaha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shappydappydoo. Show shappydappydoo's posts

was joey porter playing today? whata b1tch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

yeah, and it wasn't Brady the one who got the roughing the passer penalty...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Wow Tampa Bay just beat Green Bay  !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Fins : Our offense better execute better next week in order to have a shot at a W.  This D won't be able to handle Indy's offense.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    they didn't look to hot today, they have some important defensive men on IR. The way our secondary and run defense is i will be very scared watching the game. I think the Pats and Brady have something to say and dethroning the Colts would send a very loud and clear message, we must send.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Big win for the Pats tough fought game. Thought the Pats looked good on Offense only thing there was a little bit better execution inside the red zone. The D looked a little too much like last year. Seemed like when we did some blitzing and good pressure on Henne, good things happened. IMO game 2 need to do more of that. Otherwise just too much dink and dunk for 5+ yards. Against the run stats don't look good they gave up a few big plays but the majority they seem to hold the Phins in check.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Chad Henne had a better 3rd conversion rate than Brady. Not good. If not for Brady and Moss hooking up on a few bg plays we could easily had lost this game. I reiterate Sparano played a great road game with inferior talent and lost to a team with superior talent.

I am sick of hearing is it the defensive cordinators fault or is it the offensive coordinators fault. Belichick MIGHT have some input into which plays get called .....ya think maybe....he is still the head coach.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Porter did absolutely nothing, that's hilarious!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

[QUOTE]Can't imagine why anyone would care, but Tampa (sporting those awesome Creamsicle throwbies) is about to win the Battle of the Bays.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I care because that cost me my 4 team teaser.  I had Pats / Falcons / Houston & needed GB to win by 5 for me to win $1,000.... but instead lost $220

Suck$ they didn't have the game on out here (I had to watch Houston GIVE that game away to the Colts) but they are replaying the Pats tomorrow evening at 6pm.

Curious to red TexasPat's report card tomorrow...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Porter did a lot today, didn't you see him chatting up the officials all game?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Moss got held earlier when he got his hands on the ball in the end zone.  Refs didn't start calling it until the 2nd half.  They probably got spoken to by the refs upstairs.
    The Pats need to get better in the red zone or it will be a short season when they face the better teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I don't think Porter made the stat sheets

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Interesting game string... never saw the game, only limited highlights.  Seems a 27 - 17 win was more of a nail biter than anything. 

As for the Pats V Colts...  how many here think Houston is a better team than the Pats?  49'ers?  I ask, because Houston only lost 20-17 and missed a chip shot FG to tie at 0:00.  49'ers also gave the Colts fits.  Both lost by the slimmest of margins and led the Colts in the 4th quarter each game.  Neither have the O the Pats have.  Am I seeing some "chicken little" attitudes here because the win wasn't the expected blow out?  Again, I didn't see the game and have to go by the comments in this string.  Seems more negative than positive.