Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Patriots vs Fins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: Patriots vs Fins

Bend, bend, bend...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I like our chances if this turns into a shootout

Even after the first interception, I still have more confidence in Brady to make less mistakes and more, better reads than a rookie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Meow!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

nice job on the wildcat 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Let's go D.  Stop them here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

better stop them here 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Huge sack@

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That's better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Thankyou for Blitzing finally

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Now that's pressure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

YEAH BABY !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I was just about to submit a post slamming the D and asking where the pressure is.  I think I'll wait a bit...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

there some pressure,it does wonders.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Happy to see the rook get one there. nice quickness

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Patchung!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

That sack by Chung was bloody brilliant !!! sweetest thing I saw on tv this year 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

KMAXXXXXXXXX : ) How are you?  I'm on my way out the door on this glorious 65 degree day in NH man but I had to check in with you friend. This is a big game for the Pats of course considering the opponents coming up and that it's an inter-division game. I like your 17 pt prediction but I fera it will be a bit closer...hope I'm wrong.

I agree with Yukon when he says "I hope Brady's not trying to force a big day for the Pats." 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I know that just worked, but I hate it when they go empty so close to the goal line. yikes

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Always a fan of the safety blitz (Chung, Meriweather, Mac Gown.....any one will do).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Looks like Maroney had a quick refresher course in running north-south.  Good to see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am repeating myself - like the way Maroney is running today !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Paulieeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Enjoy your day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

When Maroney takes one cut and goes, he's 100 times more effective as a runner, I really hope he continues to run with decent vision. fingers crossed

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Maroney is running well, churning his legs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Has there been a Welker sighting?

Sections
Shortcuts