Patriots vs Fins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Patriots vs Fins

Nice hit by McGowan

A stop here would be huge

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

They've given up come backs and hitches alllll day; getting nickle and dimed to death.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanatic151. Show SoxFanatic151's posts

THIS D FRICKEN STINKS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

This D blows ! Sparano still outcoaching Belichick....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanatic151. Show SoxFanatic151's posts

Fins O is outplaying pats D

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Mariweather Whiffing again.  not wrapping up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

And again.

This one doesn't look good.  I honestly thought the Pats would trounce the Fins today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

did i say pathetic?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanatic151. Show SoxFanatic151's posts

HOW CAN U NOT BE LOOKING FOR THAT PASS IN THE BACK OF THE END ZONE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Can someone explain to me how we couldn't cover that receiver.  I was calling pass once Brown was in the backfield.  This was a pitiful performance by the D plain and simple.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Makes a play, then blows ANOTHER coverage in the red zone.  Come on, McGowan!

WORST F*CK*NG 3RD DOWN DEFENSE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Pees is an F'n joke of a coordinator.  That was embarrassing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

This is PAINFUL to watch !!!!!

Is our D that bad or is their offense this good ???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Fins:
    Can someone explain to me how we couldn't cover that receiver.  I was calling pass once Brown was in the backfield.  This was a pitiful performance by the D plain and simple.
    Posted by simroy

It should have been obvious when the Wildcat was being run in the opposite direction.  They'd been running it right all day.  Only Pat White had been running left.

I don't see how this defense belongs on the same field as Manning and the Colts.  They can't even handle the Dolphins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

3s against 7s is NOT going to do it !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanatic151. Show SoxFanatic151's posts

PATHETIC IS CORRECT! EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO VOMIT!

I THOUGHT THEY WERE READY FOR THE WILD CAT? I GUESS NOT??? AWFUL! JUST AWFUL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

So does Belichick coach any part of this defense ?

How's about a a nice 6 in the red zone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

they burned 10 minutes on that drive.no way the pats should let a team control a game for 10 minutes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanatic151. Show SoxFanatic151's posts

NO DOUBT! 3RD DOWNS ARE A DISASTER FOR THIS TEAM! IT'S BEEN THAT WAY ALL YEAR SO FAR! YOU GOTTA HAVE BIG B A L L S TO STOP TEAMS ON 3RD DOWN!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

We had two weeks to get ready ??? and this is what we do ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Santa, all's I want for Christmas is a pass rush.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

Your defense is that bad.  The Deon Sanders school of tackling.  Afraid their dreds will get tangled, bunch of pansies!  Red zone offense is pathetic once again too.  2 weeks to prepare for wildcat and this is BB's genius at work.  DOn't think rest of AFC East needs to worry.  Even Sanxhez can move ball on that defense.  Pat fans got happy feasting on Titans and Bucs.  Now you're facing a real NFL team and your weaknesses are once again exposed.  BB not such a genius.  Love the Super Bwol drive using almost 2/3's 3rd quarter.  Go Fins, finsihs them off.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The PATS "D" are playing POP WARNER.

A 10 minute drive to start the 2nd half is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!  I cannot believe how pathetic the D has been.  This is BULL S.H.I.T.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Brady to Moss !!! wow !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

MOSS!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts