In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to isurfvb24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to viewer222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i think the pats will go after percy harvin this offseason. 

[/QUOTE]

I prefer Danny Amendola

[/QUOTE]

i think they let welker walk and put harvin in the slot

[/QUOTE]

no way, harvin can't stay on the field

[/QUOTE]

no way, you just see what Welker did on that last drive?

[/QUOTE]

oh man do i love welker, but i think that if given a chance to sign harvin, they will sign him, welker is going to want at least a 3-4 year deal, at his age, and how tight the pats are with money, i think they go with a younger guy for the same $$$$ who they can insert out wide or in the slot. just my opinion though, if they keep welker, im cool with that too. hes one of my favorites, and his production speaks for itself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Patriots vs Jags Game thread

My bad, Talib, Vollmer, Woodhead are priority 1. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

after that first Q, a tied game at the half seems like a win :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to Leonard15's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last I checked the Pats were getting help from the Vikings but the Pats are too dumb to take advantage of it so I guess they don't want a bye!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Vikings are winning by ten over Houston.  Houston has to go to Indy next week and could lose that game.  If Pats end up tied with Houston, Pats would be number two seed.  Still possible, but Pats need to take care of business.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

can't believe eagles just cut Babin ???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Harvin >>>>>>> Welker.

Harvin stretches the field like Cruz, if the Pats get a chance to sign him I say DOOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!

Plus, Welker will be 32. That body isn't getting any younger. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Leonard15's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last I checked the Pats were getting help from the Vikings but the Pats are too dumb to take advantage of it so I guess they don't want a bye!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Vikings are winning by ten over Houston.  Houston has to go to Indy next week and could lose that game.  If Pats end up tied with Houston, Pats would be number two seed.  Still possible, but Pats need to take care of business.

[/QUOTE]

Indy has to win today also. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wow. Lousy half. Lucky to be tied. If this was a good team in Jax., imagine the score. Time to put these guys away and be done with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harvin >>>>>>> Welker.

Harvin stretches the field like Cruz, if the Pats get a chance to sign him I say DOOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!

Plus, Welker will be 32. That body isn't getting any younger. 

[/QUOTE]

no - he is not getting any younger....BUT..he moves the chains - CONSISTENTLY...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

If Indy and Minnesota can hang on, then we've got ourselves a very interesting week 17. If somehow the Browns can pull the upset this afternoon, then we're looking at the possibility of getting the #1 seed. With that said, I'd be happy with the #2, and it looks like that may be a very plausible possibility.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to viewer222's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i think the pats will go after percy harvin this offseason. 

[/QUOTE]

I prefer Danny Amendola

[/QUOTE]

I prefer Larry Fitzgerald, but that is a pipe dream.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

i hope the pats get this lousy stuff out of their systom before the playoffs start, because if they dont, they are one and done. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Indy and Minnesota can hang on, then we've got ourselves a very interesting week 17. If somehow the Broncs can pull the upset this afternoon, then we're looking at the possibility of getting the #1 seed. With that said, I'd be happy with the #2, and it looks like that may be a very plausible possibility.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, if Denver loses I'll laugh all week. But if Denver wins out, the Pats could end up number two. Meaning, if SD hadnt blown that 24-0 lead to Gomer, we'd be number one. Much thanks to Rivers and co.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Didnt hear Chandler Jones name mentioned once.  Jags have a horrible offense line and this "phenom" can't even get near the QB (or a RB for that matter). 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Amendola is more of your Welker type... he reminds me of Edelman more, to be honest. Harvin, as someone else said, is more of a Cruz type... he's laterally quick, but he can run deep too. If we can't keep Welker around for a reasonable price, I'd be interested in either Harvin or Amendola. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Just a question...Indy can't take the division from Houston. If Houston loses and Indy wins, what is Indy's motivation to win in week 17? Clinching the 5 seed so they can play Baltimore instead of the Pats (or whoever gets the 3 seed)?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Patriots have this one. There are some key guys out today and they are playing in a game that is the Jags Super Bowl. As much as BB coaches these guys up it's still a let down to play a 2game team..  I know that I'm making excuses but we will see the team that beat the Texans along with Gronk in the playoffs. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If Indy and Minnesota can hang on, then we've got ourselves a very interesting week 17. If somehow the Broncs can pull the upset this afternoon, then we're looking at the possibility of getting the #1 seed. With that said, I'd be happy with the #2, and it looks like that may be a very plausible possibility.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, if Denver loses I'll laugh all week. But if Denver wins out, the Pats could end up number two. Meaning, if SD hadnt blown that 24-0 lead to Gomer, we'd be number one. Much thanks to Rivers and co.

[/QUOTE]

It's okay as long as Pats get 2nd seed. Pats will win Denver

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or if gostkowski hadnt blown that game winning field goal vs the cards or if the replacement refs hadnt blown that field goal call vs the ravens.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just a question...Indy can't take the division from Houston. If Houston loses and Indy wins, what is Indy's motivation to win in week 17? Clinching the 5 seed so they can play Baltimore instead of the Pats (or whoever gets the 3 seed)?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I think just beating Houston would be motivation enough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if the pats win this game and the browns somehow beat denver, i will be :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or if gostkowski hadnt blown that game winning field goal vs the cards or if the replacement refs hadnt blown that field goal call vs the ravens.

[/QUOTE]

Yip. This team should be 13-1.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots have this one. There are some key guys out today and they are playing in a game that is the Jags Super Bowl. As much as BB coaches these guys up it's still a let down to play a 2game team..  I know that I'm making excuses but we will see the team that beat the Texans along with Gronk in the playoffs. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you a Jets fan cause you make excuses like one.  The Pats are missing Spikes thats it.  Dennard is NOT a key piece.  Guy is average at best.  Talib is playing.  One of the strengths of this team is suppose to be its DEPTH.  This is a 2-12 team there playing for crying out load.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you a Jets fan cause you make excuses like one.  The Pats are missing Spikes thats it.  Dennard is NOT a key piece.  Guy is average at best.  Talib is playing.  One of the strengths of this team is suppose to be its DEPTH.  This is a 2-12 team there playing for crying out load.

[/QUOTE]

dennard may not be a key piece, but hes a heck of alot better then kyle arrington