Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbshbt2. Show tbshbt2's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.:
    This defense is horrid. You let a pathetic offense just pick you apart. Lets stop building this team for 2013 and gets some personel NOW. We have brady in his prime.

Posted by SOXN6

He certainly didn't look like it tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I see problems that can be fixed. Will they be fixed? As a true pats fan I say ABSOLUTELY YES. Unlike many on here, I'm not completely down on my team after a bad game against the Best defense in the NFL.
    Posted by GadisRKO

Yeah. You're a "true" Pats fan because you have blinders on. Does making excuses help in other areas of life, too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

The Jets won because they can run the ball and we cannot ......simple thats it nothing else

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can people shut up about Mankins? How would Mankins help Matt Light block Jason Taylor? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

The Jets won because they can run the ball and we cannot ......simple thats it nothing else
    Posted by DBCoach

let me add when it counts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think the Jets are a great team like they were being touted, all biasness aside. If anything, we have to consider Miami as being the front runner. Right now, we aren't a playoff team. Maybe playoff contenders, but certainly not playoff caliber. We need to make adjustments and get better. We definately have play makers on offense, but the defense needs more play makers. Although I thought Seymour loss some heart his last year in NE, we are definately a worse team without him. He usually commanded a double team and we miss that greatly.
    Posted by 4Adam13

Absolutely correct about Seymore. Two years later and still no replacement. Couldn't stand Maroney, but why get rid of him when all you have is what we got? Why didn't we add anything to that position in the off season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Pat look weak.  what happened to the offense in 2nd half, like last year.  shut out again.  Bad looking coaching and execution and play calling.  Ryan outcoached Belichick.  Been happening a lot lately.  Is BB past his time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

predictable, myopic play calling in the second half...no adjustments...porous defense...another second-rate QB becomes all-pro against our defense...whatever...welcome back, your 2009 club...won't be wasting another Sunday afternoon watching this 2009 edition reincarnate...as they say, been there, done that...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Absolutely correct about Seymore. Two years later and still no replacement. Posted by mthurl

I think there is a talented running back at Alabama who may replace seymour.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

This team has a lot of talent, but needs to start doing a better job utilizing it.  I think our defense will get better, but we cannot expect them to win the game for us.  I know this is only one loss, but I also know that this is probably not a super bowl team.  But I can hope we get better, and by the end of the year who knows.  I would rather have lost a nailbiter than lost the way we did today.  If everyone gives 100% and we lose then fine, but I did not see that the whole game.  We are a better team than the JETS, but we were outplayed and out coached today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Brady Not Happy With Gillete Crowd

and vise versa
    Salcon133

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

I am not going to miss Randy Moss. He IS a slouch.
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Tell Brady I left early again. Sh*t he didn't come out for the second half either!
    Posted by jeffjp

Really well said.

Dish Network

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

just thought I shared this lols

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o282/dodie2g/45-3lols-2.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts