Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.:
    In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Well, it's better than watching those silly 'gamecasts', where all you have are lines.
    Posted by vertigho

Thanks for the suggestion......no reason to get defensive!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Thanks for the suggestion......no reason to get defensive!
    Posted by Rocky

I really wasn't trying to come off as defensive or rude. It's tough to convey tone of voice over forums, so if there was any confusion, I was trying to be very matter of fact. No harm intended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Jay Glazer just shared some insight into the Jets gameplan for Sanchez today:

1) Rex Ryan took over more offensive play-calling this week in practice
    2) They're going to dial Sanchez back EVEN MORE this week, calling plays that they know he's real comfortable with
    3) Expect to see a TON of Wildcat offense

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Carson Palmer />>> 34 comp. 50 atts. 68% for 345 yards  2 tds 1 int if this unprepared I'd hate to see him when he's really ready to play
    Posted by harleyroadking

Got a thing for guys who pad their stats at the end of blowout losses, do ya?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

I don't know, but seems to me like Sanchez finished off 2009 hot in the playoffs and then was flumoxed Sunday by the SAME Baltimore D that took apart Tom Brady last year in the wildcard game . . . . . . .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Got a thing for guys who pad their stats at the end of blowout losses, do ya?
    Posted by p-mike

Really...subtract 51 yard hail mary at the end of the 1st half and about 70 yards on a garbage time drive in the 4th quarter.  Basically they had one good quarter-the 3rd which got them a net 7 points gain for that quarter despite having the ball for 12 minutes. Those stats only work when you're leading. If you're down by a couple of scores you're only running down the clock for the other team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Yippy freaking skippy. This kid gets to watch a Pats game from the comforts of his couch, right at home ! A rarity in South Florida, let me tell you.

Rocky, I feel your pain, brother. Go Pats !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

hey pee-brainmike...GFY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What's the matter, harleyrodeoclown . . .

can't defend your retarded take?

If you don't want to hear from me, don't respond to my posts -- and if you do, please try to bring something to the table that doesn't make you look like an idiot . . .

if you can.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Flucko looking like crapola again.  Bungles driving after INT.  I can't wait till we play them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Flucko looking like crapola again.  Bungles driving after INT.  I can't wait till we play them.
    Posted by Tcal2

Flacco really eats it. They hype this guy just like they hyped Bowler before him.
    I'm not real scared of the Ravens anymore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Posted by Tcal2

But I heard the Ravens were the best team in the NFL. They must be, they beat the Jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

just saying p-brain everyone in the house knew he was going throw and hooked up for two tds with Ocho-cinco. Seems to me he was prepared just to little to late.

Btw you're the most conceded dink on here

...really

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Vikings kinda suc_k.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

But I heard the Ravens were the best team in the NFL. They must be, they beat the Jets.
    Posted by digger0862

Yeah digger that great Bungle D (the one we diced last week) is blanking the mighty Ravens.  Flucko throwing Hail Mary's for passes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Flacco really eats it. They hype this guy just like they hyped Bowler before him. I'm not real scared of the Ravens anymore.
    Posted by ewhite1065

e,  Here is the Raven's 1st 1/2 drive chart...Punt, Punt, Int, Punt ,Punt and Punt. 

I've been saying it since April we should Dominate the league this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : e,  Here is the Raven's 1st 1/2 drive chart...Punt, Punt, Int, Punt ,Punt and Punt.  I've been saying it since April we should Dominate the league this year.
    Posted by Tcal2

Against The Bengirls!!! Even in that Jets game Flacco threw a lot of passes up for grabs and I was shocked he didn't get picked off a couple more times.

I'm watching all these games today and I honestly don't see one team that scares me..I'm inclined to agree and you have been saying we're going to Kick Azz for a while so I'll give you credit for that. We were down and out last year when the Ravens beat us. It'll be a different story year as long as we stay healthy...Knock on wood.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Please drink responsibly. lol
    Posted by digger0862

F'n hilarious!!! Latest contestants for the Darwin awards?

HRK: Yeah, I was out swngin' a saw today too, but you don't wanna burn the shat I've been cutting. Brazilian Pepper. Ugh!

ewhite: It's Grolsch and Black Bush for me, But only after I put up the chain saw.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Yippy freaking skippy. This kid gets to watch a Pats game from the comforts of his couch, right at home ! A rarity in South Florida, let me tell you. Rocky, I feel your pain, brother. Go Pats !
    Posted by Hog73

I hear ya'. It's a rare treat in this part of the world. but i still might go out to howl with some fellow M***holes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

F'n hilarious!!! Latest contestants for the Darwin awards? HRK: Yeah, I was out swngin' a saw today too, but you don't wanna burn the shat I've been cutting. Brazilian Pepper. Ugh! ewhite: It's Grolsch and Black Bush for me, But only after I put up the chain saw.
    Posted by antibody

I got that from the "oops" list, http://micom.net/oops/ titled "Women Live Longer". There's lot's of good pics and videos, many with aircraft.

From Reiss on his blog: Today’s game will be worked by referee Ed Hochuli. Last week, Hochuli’s crew called a total of 12 accepted penalties in the Colts-Texans game. The Jets had a league-high 14 accepted penalties last week, while the Patriots had six.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

Yippy freaking skippy. This kid gets to watch a Pats game from the comforts of his couch, right at home ! A rarity in South Florida, let me tell you. Rocky, I feel your pain, brother. Go Pats !
    Posted by Hog73

I hear you!

Hoping that this happens more often as the Bucks home games will be blacked out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here's a link to the Patriots pregame show on radio:
    http://radiotime.com/program/p_208080/New_England_Patriots_Pre_Game_Show.aspx

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Looks like Ravens are going down.  A Pats Win this week would feel REALLY good!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Here we go

Sections
Shortcuts