Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread.:
    [QUOTE]Wow.... the entire AFC had been struggling, so naturally, it's our time to shine, right? We come out strong, Revis goes out... and? We pull ahead, right? No, same song, same bad tune: -No mental or physical toughness -Poor secondary play -Poor QB play in the second half -No effort -Lack of a killer instinct -Inability to finish games -Terrible playcalling All of these things haunted us last year, and they're haunting us again this year. We have plenty of talent to be good, but this team needs to be revamped mentally. Why we had a "relaxed" week of practice is flat-out befuddling.  Every year, we say that we're prepared for the Meadowlands, and every year, we play horridly.  I assume we move to 2-1 next week, and hopefully we can beat Miami, and come out of the bye at 3-1.  Very disappointing performance today.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

THE TALENT IS NOT THAT GREAT.   The steelers, colts, JETS, possilbly MIAMI are all better. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

U know why i think BB is getting outcoached EVERY week?

B/C 2nd half adjustments ot lack thereof is the largest difference with EVERY team that we play.....

Let's face it....

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbshbt2. Show tbshbt2's posts

Nice to see justin bieber.....err, I mean....tom brady get schooled by sanchez!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Trolls who exposed themselves today:

Shumpters Ghost
    Mthurl
    Smoking Joe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We are 1-1, big deal. 3-1 after the bye, count on it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Jets Game Thread. : Are you that big of a loser? No need to answer. It is a rhetorical question.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    Did you think that up all by yourself?  Don't answer.  We both know you are not that original or smart. 

By the way, even if the colts lose, I won't feel quite as bad the bandwagoners here do.  I said very early on that I had questions about the colts, but the bandwagoners here were riding the cocky train after last week and now are jumping off that moving train as if it was infested by a swarm bees.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We lost, we won't go 16-0, SHUT UP AND CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM LIKE REAL FANS!

Relax and enjoy. 

We can all cheer for the Pats when they are winning SBs, but as soon as we start losing all of you jump off the wagon. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

[QUOTE]This team looks like it quit....no energy...we got punched in the mouth and refuse to fight back.   No Character !!!  And I don't know what BB can do to get it back.  GAME OVER...Brady fumbles !!!   Pathetic....wow...I am just speechless !! Brace youself for a long season folks...IF this team cannot get up and show character against the Yets the seaon could be over before it starts !!! What heck is this D gonna do against good offenses?  You know what folks...I don't think I'm over reacting here either !!! 2010 Pats are not even trying to be competetive !!  If you're gonna lose go down tough...not like a bunch of panzies that we look today.  I can accept a loss but this is just a joke...lack of effort, lack of good play calling...no adjustments...just going through the motions.  This team looks like it can't wait to go home.  Same D as last year...i.e. none...same offesne as last year i.e no imaginaation...just Brady to Moss.  I'm an idiot and I can see a pattern...ya think other teams don't...GOOD NITE !!!
    Posted by rxmsg[/QUOTE]

I said it prior to preseason GAME #1, this defense is going to be destroyed by the Colts, Packers, Saints, Steelers, anybody with a good or better  QB.  The Bengals second half turns out not to be a fluke or great BB strategy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

ANYONE know why MAYO has dissappeared of the face of the Earth???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K.  It's Miami at 2-0.  Then the Jets at 1-1 and the Patriots at 1-1 then the Bills at 0-2.  Thats what it is, and we better learn from here.  I'm only alarmed at WHAT went wrong.  Didn't expect the offense to be playing that badly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Looks like Butler is finally out of the game.  after he cost us 15 points and may 1st downs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Looking forward to the colts losing tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

This defense is horrid. You let a pathetic offense just pick you apart. Lets stop building this team for 2013 and gets some personel NOW. We have brady in his prime.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]U know why i think BB is getting outcoached EVERY week? B/C 2nd half adjustments ot lack thereof is the largest difference with EVERY team that we play..... Let's face it.... IT IS WHAT IT IS!
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

Very similar to last year. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Its pretty clear that there needs to be huge changes in this team for us to be competitive again. We are no better than a .500 team now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

Mayo was a one season wonder. He stunk last year and stinks this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Wonder what Moss was saying to the ref as they walked off the field?    "hey man that was PI, cromartie can't cover me and you know it."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Fireman Ed says Brady got owned by Sanchez. LOL at Cheatriots fans.
    Posted by artbee1[/QUOTE]
    \

Yeah.  A guy that sits on another guys face is sure a good source of information.  Wheeeeeeeeeee.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

How much longer is Brady going to put up with this mediocre Defence

And How much longer is Brady going to call BB the best coach ever?

BB should quit while he is ahead.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

now shut up y'alllll.. the desperate team won. had pats lost to a very good cincy team last week, we would have won too... we will win win next week and move on

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]We are 1-1, big deal. 3-1 after the bye, count on it.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

My guess is 2-2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

We are cry babies, we should stick with them win or lose, you are RIGHT!

It hurts to see them fall apart that's all.

THEY COULD HAVE RE STOCKED with good draft picks, a few free agent signings.  Instead we screw up the draft and sign Adalius Thomas.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]This defense is horrid. Posted by SOXN6[/QUOTE]

I think it is against board policy to point out the obvious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]We lost, we won't go 16-0, SHUT UP AND CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM LIKE REAL FANS! Relax and enjoy.  We can all cheer for the Pats when they are winning SBs, but as soon as we start losing all of you jump off the wagon. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

You don't cheer this effort. It was bad. You can play the Rah-rah Everyone Gets A Trophy game, but I will call a bad game a bad game.

You do say it is over and next week is another game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

All of you bandwagoners and trolls need to shut you mouths. If one game means this much then you don't deserve to be pats fans. 1-1 is nothing to b!tch and cry about.

We aren't better then a .500 team? Really? Are you F#$%ing stupid?

Sections
Shortcuts