Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I'll be there till the end but I have a bad feeling about this game.
    Posted by DonHa[/QUOTE]
    Is your "bad feeling" about the fact it is a misplaced "bad feeling"?  No too positive are ya?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Yes. You have to watch the whole game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread : I was speaking in general for any game, any team.  But if the Jets are getting creamed and you see people leaving I hope you point out their obligated to stay till the end.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

It's all cool.

I'm a little edgy waiting for kickoff.

It dosen't help that I been drinking since noon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread : It's all cool. I'm a little edgy waiting for kickoff. It dosen't help that I been drinking since noon of yesterday.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]
    fixed so its the same for me, ha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Ok, I don't know how but I think BB and TB pull this game out.

I trust BB in finding a way to coach up a win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Sterling moore, Sergio Brown, Jeff Tarpinian...the revenge of Guyton.  A win would be so awesome with this cast, go pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, I don't know how but I think BB and TB pull this game out. I trust BB in finding a way to coach up a win.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]
    The DEFENSE needs to step up because we know the Jets D will.  Their offense is not exactly a juggerenaut!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Where is tcal at, I fully expect Aaron Hernandez to rip the Jets defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I have absolutely no read on Tarpinian or Moore, though it seems like the coaching staff saw something they liked from Jeff.  If Sanchez wasn't such an innacurate passer, this would be a serious problem.  Hopefully Kyle Love doesn't slip on any of that rust Bert left behind.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wel lat least we have Sterling Moore to start at safety.....I mean as opposed to just playing with 10 players. That would be worst.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

LOL

shalise manza young 
    Donald Trump & wife Melania are on the Jets' sideline...Jon Bon Jovi is on the Pats' sideline

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread :  .......Brady is struggling because he doesn't trust NE's D, Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    RWTK...   I would not classify it as "struggling" but Brady may be thinking he HAS to make the plays to give the Pats a chance to win.  Yes, he had the 4 INT game against Buffaloe and the 2 INT and fumble against the Giants, but, in each game he led the team back only to see the defense give it back.  It is tough to overcome mistakes, but, he does most of the time.  Name another QB that can overcome these lapses and still keep their team in the game?  The D of the Pats needs to play 60 MINUTES...  THAT is an issue.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

When it is 10.....I see that as a major problem!

Ian R. Rapoport 
    So... the Patriots will start -- START -- at least 10 undrafted free agents today based on my count. I wonder if that's a record...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Go PATRIOTS!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Umm, OUR OFFENSE NEEDS TO PLAY 60 miuntes. They usually play only 30. Our D has played more quality minutes than the offense in the last month. 55 />30 last week.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Semantics...  it would be great to see the offense on the field for an efficient and effective 60 minutes or what they have for ToP.  Given the offense goes into a no huddle routine so often, ToP appears to be a minimal goal...  Look at the last game, couldn't figure out why the O was in such a rush to get down the field when it needed to burn time.  What I'd like to see is the D make the stops so the offense is not put into a position it needs to score to either take the lead or simply stay ahead of the other team.  We have been fortunate in which the team in every game was in a position to win with either a defensive stop and subsequent score or vice-versa. There has been no game yet this season in which we could have walked away from the TV with the knowledge the Pats have lost the game with plenty of time left and there are no prospects to win the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]When it is 10.....I see that as a major problem! RapSheet   Ian R. Rapoport   So... the Patriots will start -- START -- at least 10 undrafted free agents today based on my count. I wonder if that's a record...
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wow....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]I have absolutely no read on Tarpinian or Moore, though it seems like the coaching staff saw something they liked from Jeff.  If Sanchez wasn't such an innacurate passer, this would be a serious problem.  Hopefully Kyle Love doesn't slip on any of that rust Bert left behind.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe BB will blitz a lot with these two back there. Looks like it might be bend but dont break again. Witing for the JETS to shoot themselves in the foot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Alrighty then... Pats T shirt on....  Let's see this team surprise EVERYONE and take the Jets to the wuppin' shed!!  GO PATRIOTS!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]When it is 10.....I see that as a major problem! RapSheet   Ian R. Rapoport   So... the Patriots will start -- START -- at least 10 undrafted free agents today based on my count. I wonder if that's a record...
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE

Happens when you trade down and then out of draft after draft.....