Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Great  Game! Let the celebration begin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Best feeling since Brady's 50th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread : It wasn't hurry up though. It was no huddle which prevented the Jets from substituting and they were rushing to the line but Brady used up a lot of time at the line doing nothing. Brady was using up 30+ secs at the line almost every play which isn't hurry up. Very smart of the Pats actually. Prevents jets from subbing but still chews up clock
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

It was key last season also.  Just that the Jets in playoffs were faking injury in the 1st half to slow the Pats no huddle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KorFan. Show KorFan's posts

Go Tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

man it must suck being a jets fan knowing that as long as No 12 is playing they will never be the beast of the east

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

Isn't she wrong?  Didn't Gronk have 3 TD's?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss 
    Patriots coach Bill Belichick with high-fives for players after this one. Has to be one of the more rewarding wins of late for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Tom's downright giddy. "Hi Mom." Love it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nice win.  D played well (other than the first drive), and O was quite good in the second half. Changing the tempo and going no-huddle really helped. Jets D looked tired on that drive.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hot Rod called it, everytime he disagrees with that rat-faced Dungy they're wrong. He swallowed his pride and picked the Jets for us, give him a game ball too. That must have been a tough choice. =D 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes. Reiss. Thanks Rocky.

[QUOTE]MikeReiss   Mike Reiss   Patriots coach Bill Belichick with high-fives for players after this one. Has to be one of the more rewarding wins of late for him. 1 minute ago  
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

[QUOTE]man it must suck being a jets fan knowing that as long as No 12 is playing they will never be the beast of the east
    Posted by Jedi33[/QUOTE]
    I wonder about BB.  Will he stay when Tommy leaves?  Or will he retire?  EVERY draft BB plans ahead, when he stops trading into future Drafts I will think he is making plans to retire.  Tom DOES rule.  I remember when people still thought Brew Dreadful was our man.  Tom Terrific.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]Hot Rod called it, everytime he disagrees with that rat-faced Dungy they're wrong. He swallowed his pride and picked the Jets for us, give him a game ball too. That must have been a tough choice. =D 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

ya not sure why he picked the freakin jets. hope he eats his words.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Could this be the game that catapults the team to a fantastic finish?  If anything prevents it, it may be the plethora of injuries the D is suffering right now.  I just saw a posting on the Patriots' website for defensive backs!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

great team effort , played well in all facets and the defense continues to improve. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]So, are on the same page yet? Is it fact that the offense is the problem as the root cause?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

You are pathetic. Have a shred of class. Brady had a 118 passer rating tonight. The D played great.

Celebrate the success and stop pushing your asinine agenda.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread : ya not sure why he picked the freakin jets. hope he eats his words.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence[/QUOTE]

I just told you why he picked the Jets, to continue the streak that when he sides with Dungy they always lose. Dungy picked the Jets, so he picked the Jets. XD 

He was rooting for the Patriots. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

Jester Plans for Super Bowl? Weenies and Beanies in front of the Big Game on the Tele'

I hope all is well with our D'  I hope all our players just need a bit of rest and that no one has any serious injury.

Jester Plans for Super Bowl? Weenies and Beanies in front of the Big Game on the Tele'

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread : You are pathetic. Have a shred of class. Brady had a 118 passer rating tonight. The D played great. Celebrate the success and stop pushing your asinine agenda.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

The dude wears clown shoes.  He will stick with his Sh_t all year.  I admit I was ripping Nink of late but he showed up big tonight and I happy for him and us. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Just after 5am here and I   am so pumped by this W. Season starts from here and schedule is not scary. I am going to game v Bills at the Razor and those plane tickets just got a lot more valuable. GO Pats.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Official 1800th thread post