Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Yes...... UD it is more than 24 hrs before the game....

Christopher Price (WEEI)

Patriots rule Gronkowski, Mankins and Chandler Jones OUT for tomorrow against the Jets

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Christopher Price (WEEI)

Patriots rule Gronkowski, Mankins and Chandler Jones OUT for tomorrow against the Jets

No big deal, I think everyone know of your need to be noticed and have the game thread, even if it means looking like a fool starting one a day early.

Nice grammar!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

@shalisemyoung (Boston Globe)

Welker & Spikes were both listed as questionable vs. Colts and played. as I've been reporting for a few days, Hernandez will play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You rock Rocky! I was hoping LessPhatRex's new moniker meant we would see less of him. No such luck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

You rock Rocky! I was hoping LessPhatRex's new moniker meant we would see less of him. No such luck.

Agreed.  Other than a few leftovers we'll be done with the turkeys after Thanksgiving.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Jones didn't even look that hurt.  Hopefully their just being cautious with him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

This is gonna be the best Thanksgiving ever

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Christopher Price (WEEI)

No big deal, I think everyone know of your need to be noticed and have the game thread, even if it means looking like a fool starting one a day early.

So what, if it bothers you that Rocky starts his weekly game thread early, leave. The fans on this forum don't care, thay enjoy it! I'm pretty sure they also enjoy anything that bothers YOU for that matter, after all you can't seem to stay away from here, it's the only way your delicate ego gets ANY attention at all! What's the matter, little girl, don't they respond to you on the GAGreen forum? Go away. That is all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

home!Hey, maybe if we bump this to the top often enough, he'll have a little "hessy fit", pout and go 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Who starts in place of Jones? Assuming that Nink starts at one end, does Scott or Cunningham start at the other?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Jet fans..... ahhhh how sad....no education.... no sense!! Pats win!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

Christopher Price (WEEI)

So what, if it bothers you that Rocky starts his weekly game thread early, leave. The fans on this forum don't care, thay enjoy it! I'm pretty sure they also enjoy anything that bothers YOU for that matter, after all you can't seem to stay away from here, it's the only way your delicate ego gets ANY attention at all! What's the matter, little girl, don't they respond to you on the GAGreen forum? Go away. That is all.

Ditto!

These idiot Jets fans complain about evrything Patriots! Everything! Hey Fat head...News flash...your on a Patriots forum! I know thats probably hard to belive because the rest of your fan base clowns make regular appearances at certain times, but its a Patriots forum where Pats fans discuss....wait for it....The New England Patriots!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:

Who starts in place of Jones? Assuming that Nink starts at one end, does Scott or Cunningham start at the other?

Cunningham replaced him at end last week, with Scott coming in at end when they moved Cunningham to the inside position he's been playing on many passing downs all season. 

As Rusty points out above, Francis could be in the mix as well.  Who knows? Maybe we'll even see some Bequette.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Weather:  Clear and Temps- Mid/Low 40's

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Way too anxios(sp) for this one to start, long time to wait and alot of hydrating to do in the mean time! Oh yea and theres that turkey thing too!!!!!!GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Here's back page of NY Post. Very Funny Sanchez photoshop! #Jets #Patriots cc @RapSheet

Views 90

about 10 minutes ago

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts