Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

From 10 up and in about 3 minutes will be 10 down. Hilarious! Should never happen on a Super Bowl contender. BB should be ashamed for his lack of adjustments. Players should be embarrassed.

Awww! Buttcheese/PhatRex blowing a load at the sheer excitement of his team finally beating the Patriots in a game, even though it's only the 3rd quarter.  Nothing like premature ejaculation.  Poor guy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Well hopefully our coaches have been studying the pictures and can adjust on this possession.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

knock on wood, but if we lose McCourty we're done. People talk about Talib, but DMC is just as important, if not more with no one being able to play his position Nearly as well. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

My eyes. Ouch. Did not put this game in the L column. Still plenty of time to put points on the board. Really dislike the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

JOSH sucking up the place again.  No Collie, thompkins, Dobson or Edelman.

We're is Collie  and Edelman in this game plan. Still a one possession game

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just call Hightower a bust right now. He's fat, he's slow, he can't cover, he doesn't pass rush, he can't get to ball carriers to make tackles. I mean, why wait three years like I did with Chung (when it was obvious he sucked). 

Sure, sure. What did you think of Brady's pick 6 to start the half?  Do you even watch all of these games?

Yeah that was nice, did you watch it? Did you see all those receivers NOT open on that play - just like all the others? Because that is what's going on...no one gets open even against the jets horrible pass D. What you are witnessing is what happens when you bring in the wrong guys and let the right ones go. And how about that center of our offensive line? Or our left tackle? Looking good, huh?

Hey mr breaking bad, no sugar coating it anymore. Brady has flat out sucked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

This next series:

1. Captain Panic sacked for 5 yds.

2. Ridley runs for 2.

3. Captain Panic sails it 3 ft over Gronk.

Punt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

I still have faith in Brady, he can get it done, I think its a mix of alot things, including mistake by brady

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

brady is costing us this game! 2 fumbles, a pick 6.. something's missing with him this year.. what is it?

Oh shut the puck up.  Those fumbles are anything but his fault.  I'll pin the pick 6 on him.  He was being antsy but other than that.  Get out of here.   Who are all these random alias Brady-hating clowns

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

brady is costing us this game! 2 fumbles, a pick 6.. something's missing with him this year.. what is it?

Players around him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Well hopefully our coaches have been studying the pictures and can adjust on this possession.

I think Josh sent them out to get developed at a 24-hour CVS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to fatsam72's comment:

Brady and Josh, wake your azzes up.  Try some WR screens and slants. 

yep

Sad

Yes, you are Bustchise...didn't graduate from HS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What?

Bustchise, the guy who didn't graduate from HS, talks to himself....let's get it overwith psycho cretin, ARGUE with yerself!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are one odd child.

The entire board knows it's you Bustchise...and I should feel sorry for ,you since you admitted yesterday that you nevber graduated from HS...lmfao...what a clown...your "persona family" member Phat Virgin spilled the beans in complete frustration and anger...REMEMBER!?:

response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

Hiya, Uncle Rico.  Dayum, why am I replying to my own thread.

Tough to keep all those personas seperate, huh?

Salcon, not at all - since I'm not Bustchise or a Jet fan.  However, I can understand why Harvey wants you to believe that.

Assuming Bustchise is a jet fan - and I wouldn't know because I could care less - don't you find it odd that PV doesn't have a single post out of 900 posts in Rocky's thread?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-jetsa-thread-of-laughs/100/6307283

Count the number of posts Bustchise and Harvey has in there vs. the number PV has in there - and let me know what you find. I think you'll find that your conclusion is different than the one you have now and  that you're much smarter than Crusty.

It's INCONCEIVABLE that I could be Bustchise. Only a MORON, would continue to think so.

Rusty, looks like you're the last one to get the memo. I guess that's poetic, because you were/still are the butt of that long running joke. You just don't get it - LMAO@U

YOU'RE SUCH A CLOWN YOU KEEP TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE YOU'RE NOT BUSTCHISE...FORGET IT...THEY KNOW...THEY GET IT...WHY DON'T YOU...BWAHAHAHAHAHA...YOU STILL THINK I'M RUSTY...YOU ARE INSANE...GO BABBLE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND CONVINCE YOURSELF THE JETS WILL WIN TOMORROW...

LMAO - YOU JUST PROVED THAT

1) YOU'RE INDEED A MORON  - BECAUSE I PROVED THAT i'M NOT BUSTCHISE. If not, prove that I am Bustchise or a Jet fan.

2) That you ARE RUSTY - because I replied to my own post - and didn't reply to Rusty's; which proves that Melwitt IS RUSTY - otherwise, why would Melwitt even respond at all.

No way your IQ is 152, gotta be 52.  Funny thing is that I never graduated from high school, but I'm clearly more intelligent and more stable than you.

It really must suck being you

Sad little man..you didn't graduate from HS?...why the hell do I even respond to a drooling cretin like you?...LMFAO...figures, you have to be a Jets fan...have a nice life Bustchise...LMFAO @ U

BTW...anyone with umpty ump fake personas is FAR from stable...when Rusty reads this he'll have a crap hemorrhage

It will always be available to anyone who wants to verify you said this Bustchise...it's there under your entries file for your Phat Virgin handle ...LMFAO...you whacked yourself whackjob...

You'll NEVER hear the end of this...enjoy your mom's cellar....now we all know why you're down there...

Go to bed or have another drink fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

That's a bullsh*t spot. 

Of course it is. They also didn't measure. The ball was out of bounds before the sticks.  It's scientifically impossible for him to have gotten that spot.

doesn't Belichick have a challenge flag?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

JOSH sucking up the place again.  No Collie, thompkins, Dobson or Edelman.

We're is Collie  and Edelman in this game plan. Still a one possession game

Captain Panic saiud: I'm only throwing to Gronk today. FU, Josh, cuz I wanna show off to Gomer.  Me first, winning 2nd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Time to wake up, offense.  Let's go

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Why can't Edelman return kick offs?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Need a TD here

Big time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Great block by Solder on the edge there. You could hear him audible to Brady. Great play all around after getting worked by Wilkerson on the last drive.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Imagine that!! Instead of getting sacked on first down, we run it!!! Brilliant, joshy!

Can Brady wake up?  What kind of a pass was that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Brady audibles, then throws a screen? Wow

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

SLANT

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Work the middle nothing stupid

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to freediro's comment: