Patriots vs Pittsburgh

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Patriots vs Pittsburgh

GAME

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs Pittsburgh:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Pittsburgh : Ya your right, 7 drives of 60 plus yards is awesome defense..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

still not they're fault. like i said they held them to 23 points.

offense did not execute today, STs had a missed FG and Ghost botched the onside kick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

another fail by the offense.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Did not challenge G-force touchdown.  What a bone head move by coach

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

Ha!  still not over

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

We all know the problems with the Pats D, but can someone explain how Kevin Faulk is the leading rusher with SIX carries this game???  Pitts is missing its inside linebackers, Pats been running the ball lately, and Faulk is the leading rusher with SIX carries???

Horrible game plan on both Offense and Defense this week.  Sorry but BB gets an F this week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

exactly... 23 pts only !!!! and i say only because Pitt dominated the game.

could be easily 35 or 41 pts against us...

DEFENSE play bad but hanged in there !

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs Pittsburgh : still not they're fault. like i said they held them to 23 points. offense did not execute today, STs had a missed FG and Ghost botched the onside kick.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I didn't think we could embarass ourselves any further.  But I was wrong.  At the end of the day, against anything better than a so-so team, we can't compete.  We stunk on so many levels, it's amazing that we won five games thus far, but against inferior competition we're okay.  Looks like this is going to be a Red Sox season all over again - arg!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Needed Fluie for that last play

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't think we could embarass ourselves any further.  But I was wrong.  At the end of the day, against anything better than a so-so team, we can't compete.  We stunk on so many levels, it's amazing that we won five games thus far, but against inferior competition we're okay.  Looks like this is going to be a Red Sox season all over again - arg!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Step back from the ledge

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If BB would have challenged the Gronk TD it would have given the Pats an extra minute + and Brady wouldn't have had to look so far down the field going for the long ball on that last drive.  Coaching mistake there.  But whatever.  The Pats didn't deserve the W today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Poor officiating hurt us. If they had gotten the Gronk TD call correct, we would have had an additional 1:20 on that final drive.

The lackluster defense, out-of-synch offense, and poor onside kick decision were also contributing factors.

No need for the overreactions. It's one game against a good team who had something to prove. 5-2 and still atop the AFC East with Buffalo. Not perfect, but pretty good through seven games.

You can't win 'em all, and this game, as we all knew, would be a very tough. Could kinda see this loss coming.

Onto next week. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

Sort of like making the playoffs and losing in your first game, being in it is enough for you sad fans.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

It's a loss, let's not forget that this season is so different, I still am a believer in them becoming better! I still think that we will be in the Superbowl. Look at the teams that are at the top, the Lions, the bills it's a strange year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

Stop your crying about the refs, it's just so sad.  And I guess finally playing a good team isn't enough to give you something to prove?  Remember, we crushed the team that smacked you out of the playoffs.  That's not enough for you?  I'd say, see you in the playoffs, but I don't think you'll make it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

[QUOTE]Poor officiating hurt us. If they had gotten the Gronk TD call correct, we would have had an additional 1:20 on that final drive. The lackluster defense, out-of-synch offense, and poor onside kick decision were also contributing factors. No need for the overreactions. It's one game against a good team who had something to prove. 5-2 and still atop the AFC East with Buffalo. Not perfect, but pretty good through seven games. You can't win 'em all, and this game, as we all knew, would be a very tough. Could kinda see this loss coming. Onto next week. 
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Right, so instead of Ben kneeling on the ball, he's scored again.