Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!

Rams, RAMS RAMs.. they won the SB of the pre-season!!  LOL.. are they jumping up and down?  How do you NOT win a game in which you have a 43:46 to 16:14 possession time advantage??!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

D looked horrible! couldnt stop an old lady!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I would not want to be a member of the Pats D this coming week...  HIDE. HIDE. BB is coming!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : I have been on atdhe.net with ease all night.  Just use that.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

It's shut down about 30 minutes ago for me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

too bad NFL wont let us view the games we want online!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Defense looked lost, lazy and complacent all game. Lotta work to to do in the coming weeks.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

I'm a diehard N.E. Fan, but damn that team looked just like last years! No running game, defense stinks, defense blows a 4th quarter lead and cant hold on. Thankfully its only preseason, but running out of time to fix what appears to be multiple weaknesses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

at 3:00 min to go....bye bye feed!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : If we are going to base our regular season on what happens in the pre-season, I think you have more to worry about than me.  Are you REALLY happy with your Colts right now?  It is the pre-season and you have to figure the Rams have more to prove than the Pats.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Just the first half.  The rest of the game is not much of an assessment, but the 1st half of the 3rd preseason game usually somewhat of an indicator because usually the first teams of both teams play.

I am not at all happy with the colts defense, brackett got hurt, and the oline appears to have more holes than swiss cheese, and our return man can't field punts.  other than that the colts look great

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Quagmire1...   yep, stick a fork in the Pats.. they are horrible.. don't even know why they should even play this year!  Were you feeling this way after the first two games?  I think not!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

With Quag on that D analysis. This is the time to practice hard nosed football. take up clock. The rams had too much time to operate. That is usually the same downfall we have with Indy. Give PM the 4th quarter and he will destroy you.

Still need Pass rush. Butler looked lost. Need to jetison LM and replace with OLB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Russ, seriously, you do not know more than O'Brien.  Let him call the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

dogg... the Pats were seconds away from staying undefeated this pre-season...  damn!!  What a worthless team to lose in the pre-season..  oh, wait, it is pre-season...   see ya in a couple weeks when it REALLY counts!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Was 1st D in the whole game? couldn't really see everyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

[QUOTE]Quagmire1...   yep, stick a fork in the Pats.. they are horrible.. don't even know why they should even play this year!  Were you feeling this way after the first two games?  I think not!

And exactly what did he say that was wrong. They looked exactly like the 2009 version.......take the glasses off.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : Underoos trying to deflect away from his in tact SB team from last year looking horrendous with no depth.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Classic Russ.  Pats just lost at HOME to a 1-15 team and he is all over Indy for losing IN GB to a superbowl contender.  Seriously who is doing the deflecting????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Looks like GB could put up 100 tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

wow the D was bad 3 roughing passer penelties!! flashes of last years  ineptness  when trygint to stop teams   and after looking so good against the saints and atlanta  they had to have a let down game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : Classic Russ.  Pats just lost at HOME to a 1-15 team and he is all over Indy for losing IN GB to a superbowl contender.  Seriously who is doing the deflecting????
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Maybe the false persona pretending he isn't UD?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : And exactly what did he say that was wrong. They looked exactly like the 2009 version.......take the glasses off.
    Posted by Hannahman[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you can take the results of one game and paint an entire season with it!  My glasses are off and it is PRE-SEASON...  take a chill pill!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]dogg... the Pats were seconds away from staying undefeated this pre-season...  damn!!  What a worthless team to lose in the pre-season..  oh, wait, it is pre-season...   see ya in a couple weeks when it REALLY counts!!

You guys are hilarious.  The jets loss in the preseaon and its OH yea the Jets looked aweful they stink, going no where this year.  Indy losses in the preseason and its, INDY stinks, there going no where this year.

The Pats loss in the preseason, at home, to a 1-15 team, and its Oh no problem its ONLY preseason.

You guys make me laugh so hard.  Thanks!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]dogg... the Pats were seconds away from staying undefeated this pre-season...  damn!!  What a worthless team to lose in the pre-season..  oh, wait, it is pre-season...   see ya in a couple weeks when it REALLY counts!!

AGC - I wish I could personally give Rusty sht without involving everyone else, but then it wouldn't be a message board. 

Anyway - the colts preseason record for the past 5 years still includes like 5 wins.  That said, the colts are not bad which means Green Bay looks really really impressive. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Ignore the doomsday trolls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patriots vs. Rams Game Thread! : Classic Russ.  Pats just lost at HOME to a 1-15 team and he is all over Indy for losing IN GB to a superbowl contender.  Seriously who is doing the deflecting????
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

I don't need to deflect.  One of last years 3 best nfc teams looked better than last year's best afc team.  How'd your team look against last year's worst NFL team? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Wow.  I didn't realize Brady played deep into the 4th.  Guess BB really wanted that game.